-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 72 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 71 72
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
. Either way this case is unfortunate and it does NOTHING to further the 2A. It weakens our God-given right to self defense and paints an unflattering picture of gun owners in general.

I’ve thought this since I first watched it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SandBilly
. Either way this case is unfortunate and it does NOTHING to further the 2A. It weakens our God-given right to self defense and paints an unflattering picture of gun owners in general.

LOL

I think it's time for some of you to take a break.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

I think it's time for some of you to take a break.

I just got off break.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I thought Texas had a negligent storage law in place?

Originally Posted by stxhunter
I think there’s a difference between simple trespass and breaking an entering/theft.

they weren't on his property or breaking into his home.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

Both were committing felonies when they were shot. If I remember correctly he was instructed to watch his neighbors property. And he was an elderly combat vet with health issues. Politically a nightmare to try this case in Texas

The guy in this case was not. Yelling is not a felony despite what Bolshevik beta male chipmunk slayer says.

Why would the shooter have a loaded unattended carbine right by the front door with a child in the house? It’s almost if it was premeditated
I keep several loaded guns in the house my kids knew better than to mess with them, when they were young and my 9 yr old grandson also knows not to.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think there’s a difference between simple trespass and breaking an entering/theft.

There damn sure is and Texas law is clear that one may use deadly force to protect highly defensible property. Trespass is generally a misdemeanor but burglary is a felony. I really don’t see how trespassing is applicable here since the baby daddy was lawfully there to pick up his children at the time and place dictated by the court. Judge Slutty Bitch was in violation of the court order and custody agreement because she ignored the order when she denied baby daddy the opportunity to pick his children up. She should be held in contempt at a minimum and in a perfect world as an accessory to murder/manslaughter. It’s not uncommon for vindictive bitches to do exactly what she did but since she was a judge she knew exactly what she was doing….ignoring the court order to escalate the custody battle. I hope her and little man get some time in the penitentiary but I fear only little man will get what he deserves while judge Slutty Bitch continues to “serve up justice”…..she should be disbarred for her part in the murder.

The shooter in this case was in NO immediate danger of death or great bodily harm based upon the 8-12+ foot distance between little man and the baby daddy. I believe that once the grand jury reviews the evidence they’ll vote for indictment and little man will get a manslaughter charge at a minimum.

Either way this case is unfortunate and it does NOTHING to further the 2A. It weakens our God-given right to self defense and paints an unflattering picture of gun owners in general.

The EX in this video is NOT a judge. The SHOOTER’S ex-wife is the one who is the judge. Just wanted to clear that up.

Regarding your last paragraph, I agree. A gun should be used to protect life or prevent theft of property, NOT used to win an argument, or expedite the resolution of a (previously non-physical) argument that would otherwise be solved in a few minutes, with the arrival of the cops.

I’m bowing out of this one. Time will tell.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jwp475
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

I vividly remember that, his name was Joe Horn he was repeatedly that not to go outside by the 912 dispatch operator. He said he was not going to let them get away. He took the phone with him, yelled stop and fired 3 times hitting them in the back killing both and no charges.

If I recall correctly, Me Horn was in his 80’s, and the burgler came after him with a tire iron. That gave him his justification for Deadly Force.

No you do not remember correctly. Mr. Horn shot them both in the back

https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5278638&page=1

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

There damn sure is and Texas law is clear that one may use deadly force to protect highly defensible property. Trespass is generally a misdemeanor but burglary is a felony. I really don’t see how trespassing is applicable here since the baby daddy was lawfully there to pick up his children at the time and place dictated by the court. Judge Slutty Bitch was in violation of the court order and custody agreement because she ignored the order when she denied baby daddy the opportunity to pick his children up. She should be held in contempt at a minimum and in a perfect world as an accessory to murder/manslaughter. It’s not uncommon for vindictive bitches to do exactly what she did but since she was a judge she knew exactly what she was doing….ignoring the court order to escalate the custody battle. I hope her and little man get some time in the penitentiary but I fear only little man will get what he deserves while judge Slutty Bitch continues to “serve up justice”…..she should be disbarred for her part in the murder.

The shooter in this case was in NO immediate danger of death or great bodily harm based upon the 8-12+ foot distance between little man and the baby daddy. I believe that once the grand jury reviews the evidence they’ll vote for indictment and little man will get a manslaughter charge at a minimum.

Either way this case is unfortunate and it does NOTHING to further the 2A. It weakens our God-given right to self defense and paints an unflattering picture of gun owners in general.

Cristina Read the mother, is not the judge.

The judge is the shooters now ex.

Hard to figure why so many players were there at that time. 😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

The father was no longer there legally after the mother and Carruth had asked him to leave. The children were not there. He could have gone where they were and picked them up.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The dude went Early Cuyler on the ex

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

full can of bear spray

for the time being

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
God forbid someone ever gets between me and my kid. That’s all I have on this.

There are far too many vindictive X-wives that need shooting. She was the cause.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Both were committing felonies when they were shot. If I remember correctly he was instructed to watch his neighbors property. And he was an elderly combat vet with health issues. Politically a nightmare to try this case in Texas

The guy in this case was not. Yelling is not a felony despite what Bolshevik beta male chipmunk slayer says.

Why would the shooter have a loaded unattended carbine right by the front door with a child in the house? It’s almost if it was premeditated

Be interesting to see the shrimps and the whore’s text messages before the incident but that will all come in the investigation

Yep. Sounds to me like the Whore and the Little Man Planned this Cluster Fuqk To Set Up the Father.
Another words Premeditated. If it wasn’t the Little Man’s house, why did he have that rifle just inside the door to go grab so quickly. The Whore knew her Ex, the children’s Father was gonna be pissed his kids weren’t there to be picked up at the Court Appointed Time & Place.
Any why was the Judge, the Little Man’s ex wife even there to film it ??? Bitch had no business there whatsoever.
The whole deal was a setup.

And once Again, TX Law says you can NOT threaten someone with Deadly Force, unless Deadly Force would have been Justified. It was Not. Little Man brought a gun to a Verbal Argument, then becoming the Aggressor.
And Trespass in TX is NOT Justification for Deadly Force, or Threatening someone with Deadly Force.

And ElkTurdBurglar doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. Someone Please Call the Looney Bin and let them know their Idiot has escaped again.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/29/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
God forbid someone ever gets between me and my kid. That’s all I have on this.

There are far too many vindictive X-wives that need shooting. She was the cause.

PREZACTLY!!! There ought to be a Bounty on vindictive Whore’s like her.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/29/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
What does TX statutory law say about a situation such as this?

Basically, what does TX law say about use of deadly force against an unarmed but dangerous violent trespasser that refused to leave?

What made him dangerous? An argument with an ex wife over child custody? The dude with the gun should have stayed out of it. He wasn't threatening violence on them, just arguing his point...Good luck claiming self defense, or that he was a threat to their physical safety. He was not inside their home, never touched his ex wife, and did not lay a hand on the other dude until threatened with the gun. They should have called the cops to have him removed from the property....No need to bring out the gun...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/29/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
The dude went Early Cuyler on the ex

LOL. No more Cartoons for you.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Be interesting to see the shrimps and the whore’s text messages before the incident but that will all come in the investigation

Yep. Sounds to me like the Whore and the Little Man Planned this Cluster Fuqk To Set Up the Father.
Another words Premeditated. If it wasn’t the Little Man’s house, why did he have that rifle just inside the door to go grab so quickly. The Whore knew her Ex, the children’s Father was gonna be pissed his kids weren’t there to be picked up at the Court Appointed Time & Place.
Any why was the Judge, the Little Man’s ex wife even there to film it ??? Bitch had no business there whatsoever.
The whole deal was a setup.

And once Again, TX Law says you can NOT threaten someone with Deadly Force, unless Deadly Force would have been Justified. It was Not. Little Man brought a gun to a Verbal Argument, then becoming the Aggressor.
And Trespass in TX is NOT Justification for Deadly Force, or Threatening someone with Deadly Force.

And ElkTurdBurglar doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. Someone Please Call the Looney Bin and let them know their Idiot has escaped again.

chlinstructor it does sound like a set up. Very fishy.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We can discuss this forever. Who was in the right vs who was in the wrong. It still comes down to just one thing. Little man put his nose in other peoples business. He had no place getting involved. This argument was between the kids parents. Little man is not one of them. He was out of line to start with. I hope everyone learns from this. Mind your own business.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdm953
We can discuss this forever. Who was in the right vs who was in the wrong. It still comes down to just one thing. Little man put his nose in other peoples business. He had no place getting involved. This argument was between the kids parents. Little man is not one of them. He was out of line to start with. I hope everyone learns from this. Mind your own business.

Yup

MAGA
Page 35 of 72 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (219 Wasp, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 60 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.