Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by shootem
A driver too lazy to steal. What’s the world coming too?!

Hahah smile Happy Birthday, shootem.

Thank you sir you’re most gracious. And as said many times in regret, “If I’d known I’d live this long I’d have taken better care of myself”. 😁

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by strikeu
chances are the groid driver got tired of delivering them..

Was it a Groid?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Authorities investigating the discovery of hundreds of FedEx packages in an Alabama ravine have questioned the driver they think is responsible -- and believe the driver dumped packages there at least six times, a sheriff said Tuesday.

The investigation began November 24, when sheriff's deputies in northern Alabama's Blount County found 300 to 400 packages in a ravine on private property, the county sheriff's department said.
On Monday, the sheriff said a driver who investigators believed was responsible had been identified and questioned.
Investigators then "determined that the driver dumped at least six times," making FedEx the victim of six property theft cases, Sheriff Mark Moon said in a Facebook post Tuesday.
The name of the driver wasn't released, and no arrest or charges have been announced. The sheriff's office also has not released any information about a suspected motive.

"This will not be an easy or fast case to close. ... I am asking for patience from our citizens as our investigators work through this case," Moon's post reads. FedEx sent workers and trucks to the ravine last week to begin recovering and distributing the packages. The property is about 40 miles outside Birmingham.
The questioned driver "is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground," FedEx said Tuesday in a prepared statement.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Fed-Ex -- LMAO.. No surprise there... I avoid F-E like the plague..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I once called Fed Ex about a package, and a woman from India answered. I asked her for a local number for the local Fed Ex hub, and she gave me one. I called it, and a woman who actually works at the local Fed Ex hub answers. She immediately balls me out for calling her on her cell phone, and demands to know how I got her number. I told her, and she practically hung up on me.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No way I could ditch 300-400 package and not get caught.

Me and renegade stopped for 25 fuggin seconds to drag a deer off the tailgate and down into a ditch...sure enough some old fuggs in a Lesabre come tooling by. Then the duffers want to talk. Fine weather we’re having.

Renegade be like...”get rid of them morons” lol

I’m cordial to anyone, even when dumping a body

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And the plot thickens. Another package dump site has been found.

[Linked Image from whnt.com]

Over 20 packages found in Jemison woods a week after hundreds of FedEx packages discovered in Blount County
by: Drew Taylor

JEMISON, Ala. (WIAT) — A week after hundreds of packages were found in the woods of Blount County, several packages have now been found in another part of Alabama.

On Wednesday, the Jemison Police Department reported that they had recovered approximately 20 or more FedEx packages that appeared to have been dumped off the side of the road alongside County Road 166. The packages include shipping addresses on County Roads 166, 48, 51, 164, 42, 29, 43, 936, and North Dakota Road.

This latest discovery comes after police discovered between 300 and 400 FedEx packages that had been dumped into a ravine outside Hayden in Blount County. According to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office, the driver of the FedEx truck dumped packages into the woods at least six times, preventing what’s estimated to be 450 people from receiving packages they had ordered.

The JPD is in the process of contacting officials with FedEx so that they can investigate this situation and contact their customers.

WHNT 19 News

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Last week I had a Fedex Ground package coming. On Sunday morning, tracking said it was out for delivery. I didn't know they delivered here on Sunday. By late afternoon, I figured that they probably had a delivery truck loaded to go out and it would leave the dock early Monday. But then at 6pm, here it came.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Beoceorl: What in the hell?
I have no idea what so ever if said fedex driver was a negro or not - that may or may not be pertinent.
But that driver should be in jail!
PERIOD.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Beoceorl: What in the hell?
I have no idea what so ever if said fedex driver was a negro or not - that may or may not be pertinent.
But that driver should be in jail!
PERIOD.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Word has that the driver has been spending some quality time with the local sheriff's department, so I expect charges are pending.

My guess is that he was going through the packages, keeping what he wanted, and dumping the rest.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by strikeu
chances are the groid driver got tired of delivering them..

hurr durr

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 8 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,327
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.