T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...In defense of your own life or anothers, deadly force is justified.

If his life had been in danger, absolutely. But it wasn't.

Wow, he's standing on his porch. That's justification to kill him? An unarmed guy who is now a safe distance away.
How many times does a property owner have to let an illegal trespasser physically assault him before it is OK to use deadly force, mind you, the property owner had already been physically assaulted twice, and your position is the property owner does not have a right yet.

So, one number. How many times does a victim need to be attacked before he/she can use deadly force?

Real simple question Limp Brain Commie.

Answer the question.....

So by your thinking, won't refer to it as logic as it isn't, if a little old lady attacks you, you can shoot her? No, sorry son, doesn't work that way. An "attack" in itself doesn't necessarily justify deadly force.

Means, motive, opportunity. You demonstrate those, you're justified.

Did the dead guy have the means to kill the shooter? Nope. Motive, sure tensions were high and both clearly weren't thinking straight. Opportunity? Nope, he was unarmed while standing on the porch while the shooter was a safe distance away.

What danger was the shooter in the moment he fired? Answer that.

You lose the debate when you refuse to provide one simple number requested, and continue with your obfuscation of the facts.

I notated the cold hard facts as they happened, and not one single commie has successfully quoted, and proven any of the facts I posted wrong, from my CASE FACTS posting a few pages back.

Nothing but steady lies, and ignoring the actual truths from you commie clowns working hard to destroy gun rights.

You lost it long ago and continually refuse to address what I said, and still continue to avoid it. Keep up the good work with baseless insults. Little tip: in order for insults and accusations to be effective there has to be at least some truth to them.

Keep posting your false negative lies. The intelligent people are enjoying your ignorance, while they also enjoy and appreciate my posting of the pure facts.

You accuse me of refusing to answer a question when you refuse to answer how many times does a person have to be physically assaulted before it is OK for the property owner to use deadly force to defend himself from physical assault.

Enter Number:________

Still don't get it? There isn't a number. It varies by each situation, hence my reference to means, motive and opportunity.

What danger was the shooter in the moment he took the shot? None.

Little man already went inside, he was in no danger. He escalated the situation. He shot an unarmed man who was a safe distance away.

So once again, with all your intelligence, what danger was the shooter in when he fired? He wasn't.

Now go ahead, let's hear more off base commie/liberal/anti gun insults. Come on, you can do it.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You accuse me of refusing to answer a question when you refuse to answer how many times does a person have to be physically assaulted before it is OK for the property owner to use deadly force to defend himself from physical assault.

Enter Number:________

Ok, I'll play: zero. Infinity. It doesn't matter. No number is correct because being physically assaulted does not give you the legal green light to use deadly force.

Being in what a reasonable person would consider fear of grave bodily harm or death, now that does.

But, you're too stupid to realize the difference.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky sure is spun up.

Too bad he's not only wrong (as usual) but he's still posted less killed critter pics than my niece.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Makes you wonder if there is some history he is running from.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Still waiting Liar. Post them up. Liar. Doubt you’ve ever seen an Elk. Much less own a gun. And I’m guessing your also a Convicted Felon who can’t own a gun.

Beautiful. FULL TILT always is.

Ignores the Rule of LAW, and ignores the facts.

That's your standard closet commie debating skills for you.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elky sure is spun up.

Too bad he's not only wrong (as usual) but he's still posted less killed critter pics than my niece.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

LOL !

Here’s ole ElkTurdBurglar all spun up. And off his Meds :

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jdm953
Elky sure is spun up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Makes you wonder if there is some history he is running from.

Guaranteed!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still waiting Liar. Post them up. Liar. Doubt you’ve ever seen an Elk. Much less own a gun. And I’m guessing your also a Convicted Felon who can’t own a gun.

So another words, you’ve NEVER killed an Elk. Or own ANY Guns. Convicted Felon too.

Prove me wrong. Liar.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dude, you said you could drive a golf ball 300+ yards easily, then backed off a bet to back up your assertion.

You said guys driving deer were "tiring them out" and said a two man post and drive wasn't fair chase.

You said I endangered my family by transporting a deer in my minivan because of ticks.

Basically, you are a window licking retard.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Look at these commies coming out of the woodwork. Like cockroaches. Coming out to support each other attacking a freedom loving patriot exposing them for the masquerading commies they are, live.

Their position is a property owner has no right to defend themselves from being physically attacked, even after being physically attacked twice, and the attacker is inside their circle ready to attack again and can reach them in less than a second.

But....but.....can't shoot, still.

Now, who thinks that way?

Commies?

You are correct.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by slumlord
This thread is reaching Jade Helm/Ammon Bundy/Sidney Powell status

There were people in those threads that didn’t mow their grass all damn summer.

You mow my grass.

Last I knew..

Slumlord's Mexican?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Look at these commies coming out of the woodwork. Like cockroaches. Coming out to support each other attacking a freedom loving patriot exposing them for the masquerading commies they are, live.

Their position is a property owner has no right to defend themselves from being physically attacked, even after being physically attacked twice, and the attacker is inside their circle ready to attack again and can reach them in less than a second.

Commies?

You are correct.

Nice, now who is running and won't answer a question? You, son. Still. All night long. That's the cowards way out, just like little man who grabbed his gun and shot an unarmed man.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

So another words, you’ve NEVER killed an Elk. Or own ANY Guns. Convicted Felon too.

Prove me wrong. Liar.

FULL TILT.

100% incapable of disputing the cold hard facts as I outlined in "chronological" order as they happened.

Voir Dire, we release idiots like you from your duty.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Commies?

You are correct.

Nice, now who is running and won't answer a question? You, son.

He’s never answered a question. Or a request for pictures or proof of all his so called “hunting excursions”

All you get is “Commie”. It’s his go to response. All he’s got.
But it’s never not entertaining to wound his lying ass up.
This is all you get:

ElkTurdBurglar:

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Commies
You are correct.

What do you want? Permission? Kill all the trashy [bleep] you can.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Prove me wrong. Liar.

FULL TILT.

100% incapable of disputing the cold hard facts as I outlined in "chronological" order as they happened.

Voir Dire, we release idiots like you from your duty.

LMAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Ok, I'll play: zero. Infinity. It doesn't matter. No number is correct because being physically assaulted does not give you the legal green light to use deadly force.

Being in what a reasonable person would consider fear of grave bodily harm or death, now that does.

But, you're too stupid to realize the difference.

Unbelievable stupidity.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Have you ever noticed that when Elklayer gets involved in a thread they always turn out the same?😂

He is entertaining in a short yellow bus window licking way…

Carry on Elklayer you’re doing really well this time 😂😂😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Commies?

You are correct.

Kid...you gotta get another job.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elky sure is spun up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Makes you wonder if there is some Insane Asylum he is running from.

Fixed....Now it’s accurate.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Originally Posted by jwp475

Since so many feel this is an open and shut case with Carruth being guilty of homicide, answer this question

"Why hasn't Carruth being arrested, or charged with a crime?

Case was handed over to state AG. There was a conflict of interest. Pretty normal.

Not filing charges or arresting isn't normal. A man from my home town shot and killed a man in Texas and was charged with murder and charged immediately. 50 thousand dollars attorney fees latter charges were dropped

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 44 of 72 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 1,643 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,991
Posts18,520,194
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.