J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Shocked! Shocked I tell you!!

I new da gun didit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Baldwin "accidentally " killed an innocent woman and he's walking the streets. A cop in the stress of arresting a resisting felon mistakes her handgun for a taser, kills a felon, and she is in jail being tried for murder. Whats wrong here ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard a story on he news today that he walked up to a cop that was putting up crime tape and admitted he shot her. I guess the lawyer was like "ok, ok, but did you say you pulled the trigger? lets go with that"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Baldwin violated every one of the four (sacrosanct) rules of firearms safety.

1. Always treat every firearm as if it were loaded, even if someone told you it was NOT loaded. Baldwin violated that rule.

2. Never allow the muzzle to cross anything (or person) you're not willing to destroy. Baldwin deliberately aimed the revolver at Hutchins. (In this case, he obviously cocked the hammer.)

3. Keep your finger out of the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot. Baldwin obviously had his finger on the trigger.

4. Always identify your target and whatever is behind your target. Baldwin violated this rule and shot not only Hutchins, but the through and through .45 bullet exited Hutchins and wounded Souza behind her.

Ultimately, Baldwin is at fault. Obviously he's trying to cover his ass. i would bet a lot of money the N.M. Forensics lab will be going over the revolver he used with a fine tooth comb to determine if it could just "go off" by itself.

I still believe Baldwin is going to lose big money in civil suits, based on the above.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon
If that lying cork-soaker didn't pull the trigger, then how did the gun discharge?

The Nuge has performed a lengthy study on this very phemoneon. He has left a loaded pistol on a foyer table in his home for 30-someodd years. During that period of time that particular firearm has never "gone off," not once.

Not once has any of my loaded Ruger BlackHawks or Colt Peacemaker SA Revolvers have ever “just gone off” in my 47 years of owning them. And they’re all loaded.
None of my Double Action Revolvers or Semiautomatic Pistols have either.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Too bad it wasn't a suicide scene.

No such luck !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't forget who you're dealing with here. People don't kill people, guns kill people.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Don't forget who you're dealing with here. People don't kill people, guns kill people.

So, what I'm saying here is an evil little gun fairy wearing a MAGA hat must have pulled the trigger.

MOLON LABE
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Alec Baldwin says he did not pull the trigger in fatal 'Rust' shooting incident: 'I would never'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-says-did-not-pull-trigger-rust-shooting

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Kinda reminds me of Bill Clinton saying this "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinski."

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I hope the dumb ass goes to the Klink; it will be an awesome fricken day!

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Baldwin can't handle the truth

Mr. Baldwin Are you, or are you not, a person who wants more gun control imposed Apon the American public?

Mr. Baldwin, how many movies have you done when there are firearms involved?

Mr. Baldwin, how many safe firearm classes have you taken?

So, Mr. Baldwin, You must be aware of some simple safe gun handling practices?

So, Mr. Baldwin, So you know the difference between a semi auto and a revolver?

So, Mr. Baldwin, with your knowledge of how weapons function, you feel safe when using one?

Mr. Baldwin, did you have the weapon in your hand when it discharged?

Mr. Baldwin, did you or did you not follow movie scrip orders, in the shooting scene at the time of this incident?

Mr. Baldwin, could you please tell the world how you think this weapon discharged?

Mr. Baldwin, sir, you pointed this weapon at these people. You pulled the trigger, the weapon discharged killing the people and wounding the others.

Mr. Baldwin, sir you and only you had control of this weapon when it discharged.

The people rest.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Kinda reminds me of Bill Clinton saying this "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinski.

Depends on what your definition of "sex" is. [sarc]

Last edited by High_Noon; 12/01/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by High_Noon
If that lying cork-soaker didn't pull the trigger, then how did the gun discharge?

The Nuge has performed a lengthy study on this very phemoneon. He has left a loaded pistol on a foyer table in his home for 30-someodd years. During that period of time that particular firearm has never "gone off," not once.

Not once has any of my loaded Ruger BlackHawks or Colt Peacemaker SA Revolvers have ever “just gone off” in my 47 years of owning them. And they’re all loaded.
None of my Double Action Revolvers or Semiautomatic Pistols have either.

99.99% of the time, an ND is due to human error or negligence.... Unless you're talking about a Remington 700 - those things will go off if you so much as fart violently.

Last edited by High_Noon; 12/01/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Nut behind the butt?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Mr. Baldwin Are you, or are you not, a person who wants more gun control imposed Apon the American public?

So, Mr. Baldwin, with your knowledge of how weapons function, you feel safe when using one?

Mr. Baldwin, did you or did you not follow movie scrip orders, in the shooting scene at the time of this incident?

Mr. Baldwin, could you please tell the world how you think this weapon discharged?

Mr. Baldwin, sir, you pointed this weapon at these people. You pulled the trigger, the weapon discharged killing the people and wounding the others.

Mr. Baldwin, sir you and only you had control of this weapon when it discharged.

The people rest.

Alec Baldwin....”Trump did it”.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Baldwin is such a POS scumbag. This is just the beginning of his karma kickback he's had coming for awhile. Him and his bitch skank cum sponge wife who thinks she spanish royalty or some other [bleep].

What a pair.

LIKE 🟢

🦫

Double Like.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"I didn't pull the trigger, it just went off" is very commonly heard after a shooting of another person. Almost always the crime lab will examine the firearm and say that is not what happened. A trigger pull was required to cause a discharge in the accidental shooting investigations I was involved in.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least now we can call that a Baldwin Defense and everyone will know what it means.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

The people rest.

Alec Baldwin....”Trump did it”.

🦫

Right!

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some schithead progressive lawyer representing him will try to sue the gun maker for a faulty trigger.

MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,244
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.