Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGray

I bought a 365 before the XL existed. When the XL came out, I replaced the 365 with one and do like it better.

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Subjective preference. I had a 365 and then bought a 365XL, the flat trigger didn't suit me so I replaced it with a curved one.

I had a P365 and bought a P365 XL when it was introduced. When the P365 X came out, I bought a complete X slide so I could put a dot on the P365. Now that I have a dot on both, I have discovered that I get less wobble from the dot when dry firing with the smaller gun (10 round flat base magazine) and the curved trigger. Today I shot both and did better on an IDPA 5X5 qualifier with the P365 than with the P365 XL, and I had not shot the P365 in a while. I probably will get a curved trigger for the XL. I agree with the subjective preference part.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have the 365X and absolutely love it. I am amazed how accurate iI am with it. When shooting a red dot a longer barrel / sighting plain looses it's value. The X / XL grip is the ticket

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I bought a 365 before the XL existed. When the XL came out, I replaced the 365 with one and do like it better.

Subjective preference. I had a 365 and then bought a 365XL, the flat trigger didn't suit me so I replaced it with a curved one.

I had a P365 and bought a P365 XL when it was introduced. When the P365 X came out, I bought a complete X slide so I could put a dot on the P365. Now that I have a dot on both, I have discovered that I get less wobble from the dot when dry firing with the smaller gun (10 round flat base magazine) and the curved trigger. Today I shot both and did better on an IDPA 5X5 qualifier with the P365 than with the P365 XL, and I had not shot the P365 in a while. I probably will get a curved trigger for the XL. I agree with the subjective preference part.

Cheyenne, take the red dot off and see how you do. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

After all of the effort getting the two guns set up the way I wanted, I don't see that happening soon! smile My curved trigger arrived yesterday, and that likely will be my next experiment.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I definitely prefer the straight trigger

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I have the 365X and absolutely love it. I am amazed how accurate iI am with it. When shooting a red dot a longer barrel / sighting plain looses it's value. The X / XL grip is the ticket

I love my standard P365, but I really liked the X version I handled at my LGS the other day. May have to add one of those to my collection.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Interesting!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

After all of the effort getting the two guns set up the way I wanted, I don't see that happening soon! smile My curved trigger arrived yesterday, and that likely will be my next experiment.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Haha. Was kidding, Cheyenne. But you knew that. smile

Personal preference and learning from testing and trial and error rule.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The more I shoot the P-365 the more it amazes me, it’s one accurate pistol. There’s just not much to improve upon for my uses. I will change to Trijicon HD’s at some point, the green front doesn’t stand out to my old eyes.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Have a P365 w safety.
Like it a LOT.

Like it " as is "

Looking at getting a 365xl for an optic rig.
And yeah, want a curved trigger.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Well chit.

Looked at a 365XL and a Holosun dot w ring.
And my LGS got an HK VP9.

Cant make up my mind.

This could get expensive LOL

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yes, they're both very nice. I'm in the same boat...can't decide :-(

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I have a P30L but it doesnt seem to be working out for me.
It hits a little left
So I changed out the panels from.smalls to meds. See if that helps.

Would like to try a 365XL and a VP9 out before purchase.
Some ranges out of town have rentals. Would be good to try before buy.

I bet if I get a 365XL and a Holosun one of my kids ends up w it LOL

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Seems fitting in this thread, but has anyone mentioned the tacpac that is currently on sale at sportsman's warehouse right now? $549.99. Comes with a 15 round mag, 12 round mag and kydex holster and case. Pretty damn hard to beat that deal.. I wouldn't be buying it for the holster, it looks cheap, but its hard to beat an XL with 15 and 12 round mag for that price..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
Have a P365 w safety.
Like it a LOT.

Like it " as is "

Looking at getting a 365xl for an optic rig.
And yeah, want a curved trigger.

If you go with the xl and want a curved trigger.

Lemme know. I’ll send ya one.

Got one i took out of a p365.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m between the G48 and the P365XL right now. I can get the Sig with the optic and mags for about $650.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Seems fitting in this thread, but has anyone mentioned the tacpac that is currently on sale at sportsman's warehouse right now? $549.99. Comes with a 15 round mag, 12 round mag and kydex holster and case. Pretty damn hard to beat that deal.. I wouldn't be buying it for the holster, it looks cheap, but its hard to beat an XL with 15 and 12 round mag for that price..

Yep! Sporty’s had an additional $30 off for loyalty members for a few days before Christmas, brought the price down to $519.99 for the TacPac.

For clarification, mine came with two 15-round mags and a 12-rounder. Definitely a good deal!

Thoroughly enjoying Alaska since 2001.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My P365XL just made it to the dealer!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Yep! Sporty’s had an additional $30 off for loyalty members for a few days before Christmas, brought the price down to $519.99 for the TacPac.

For clarification, mine came with two 15-round mags and a 12-rounder. Definitely a good deal!

That's a damn good deal Dan. Finding them in stock at your local store is the hard part, but I guess guys can order them. I also had about $30.00 in rewards points at Sportsman's, but that loyalty member stuff is great. They have had some really good deals around Christmas time here too. Here's the link to the tac pac:

Sig sauer tac pac $549.99

The op wanted it easy. Doesn't get much easier than that... However, if you want one with a manual safety, they are currently out of stock..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My 365XL has the Holosun 507k optic on it and I love It! It replaced my Glock 19 as my church carry pistol. 13 in the gun and a 15 round mag in my pocket. I also used my UpLula to put the last round in the mags. Sliced my thumb trying to put the last round in without it.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 2,039 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.