Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 59 of 72 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 71 72
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
He might be, any retard can obtain a guide license.

Doesn’t mean you don’t suck at it.

One things for sure. You can bet your ass he doesn’t have a CHL or LTC in TX or any other state.

There’s a little form that the Instructors fill out and send to the Governing State Agency if a Batschitt Crazy Idiot shows up for the class.
When they get that form, they usually ask for a Psych Evaluation. And if they’ve had any form of treatments for a mental illness, too. And those get a even more detailed background investigation.
They weed those types out quickly.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You guys be careful, what if you wouldn't be welcome to share a campfire with ElkMiester?

The horror!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
One thing is for sure, the shooter is so much better off for introducing a gun into a non-violent confrontation, then using it on an unarmed person who was a considerable distance away.

Carruth never broke any laws.

He was forced to shoot a FELON who committed multiple felonies against him.

Why are you defending a FELON, and purposely leaving out the facts of the case as you attempt to re-write the facts with your lying?

Exactly. Just like I said. He's much better off for introducing a gun to a non-violent situation then using it on an unarmed person who was a considerable distance away!

Just think, if he hadn't retrieved the gun, the upset father may have continued to verbally vent his frustration. Nobody should have to listen that racket. Pew pew bitches!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One thing is for sure, the shooter is so much better off for introducing a gun into a non-violent confrontation, then using it on an unarmed person who was a considerable distance away.

Carruth never broke any laws.

He was forced to shoot a FELON who committed multiple felonies against him.

Why are you defending a FELON, and purposely leaving out the facts of the case as you attempt to re-write the facts with your lying?

Exactly. Just like I said. He's much better off for introducing a gun to a non-violent situation then using it on an unarmed person who was a considerable distance away!

Just think, if he hadn't retrieved the gun, the upset father may have continued to verbally vent his frustration. Nobody should have to listen that racket. Pew pew bitches!

Ole ELKTURDBURGLAR would have shot him in a heartbeat for “burglarizing the domicile”. 🤪
If he could only LEGALLY Own a gun.
I’m sure he’s pretty good at shouting Pew Pew as he points his finger out the window of the Short Bus 🚌 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's right Paul. Some sumbitch comes on my porch and starts an argument with spit flyin and such, I'll bust a cap in his ass.

Ain't nobody got time for that!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hey ELKTURDBURGLAR

I’ll make it easier for ya. Just post up one little photo of your Business Card for your “Professional Elk Guide Service”
You can black out your phone # and address if your scared.

Let's just take a minute to think about being an Elk Hunting Guide that, due to your behavior, would NOT want people on a hunting forum to know about your business.

That's basically all you need to know about Elky. He's either lying, or he is aware enough of how he behaved that he wants nobody on here to know who he is.

The guy who couldn't post a link to back his lying claims against me......has returned to join his commie gun haters to join back in, and continue with his lying about me.

Live mental sicknesses here. Worst I've ever seen in my life Multiple parties here in this thread.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You, a mentally deranged lunatic that has NEVER posted any hunting, fishing or shooting pics, calling me a gun hater is awesome.
Thanks for the laugh.

You posted A person being physically assaulted doesn't have a right to use deadly force.

That's pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain, that only a commie gun hater would deny someone their RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

Run your mouth all you want to with your lying and continual cyber stalking of me on here. Intelligent people see you for who you truly are, especially with your siding with gun grabbers.

You girls keep playing your SUB IQ 80 postings off each other while you all act no different than commies in a ghetto, and follow your marching orders from democrat underground to post lies across the internet concerning a shooting to feed the hate towards guns.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
That's right Paul. Some sumbitch comes on my porch and starts an argument with spit flyin and such, I'll bust a cap in his ass.

Ain't nobody got time for that!!

What if the Postman steps on your porch and takes mail out of your mailbox? Wouldn’t that be “burglary of a domicile” ?

What would ELKTURDBURGLAR do ??? 🤪😜😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You girls keep playing your SUB IQ 80 postings off each other while you all act no different than commies in a ghetto, and follow your marching orders from democrat underground to post lies across the internet concerning a shooting to feed the hate towards guns.

LMAO !
You couldn’t make “Sub IQ 80” if we spotted you 60 ! 🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been in fights where there was no fear of death or serious injury.

But, I guess Elky would shoot a 90 year old grandma that slapped him.

Physical Assault!!!!!!

Pew pew pew

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

LMAO !
You couldn’t make “Sub IQ 80” if we spotted you 60 !

3 more pages of elementary school yard blather.

61 years old, and can't post a law he claims applies and has ZERO clue about legal definitions that apply to this case........and he wants to talk about IQ.......LMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LMAO !

61 years old, and can't post a law he claims applies and has ZERO clue about legal definitions that apply to this case........and he wants to talk about IQ.......LMAO

#teampewpewbitches.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I've been in fights where there was no fear of death or serious injury.

But, I guess Elky would shoot a 90 year old grandma that slapped him.

Physical Assault!!!!!!

Yeah, when you're suited out in a hockey uniform, I'd say there's no danger, but you conveniently leave out that part, versus in a street fight where a correctly placed hit can kill you.

You're a fact dodging lying idiot.

Where's your posting where I said I can regularly hit 300 yard drives you claimed I made. NOTHING

Because you're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber stalking psycho spreading lies about me.

Just like this mentally deranged CHL losing it all over the place while he too can't back up his lies.

That is all you closet commies harassing me have is your lies.

That is all scum democrats have is lies.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LMAO !

#teampewpewbitches.

That’s funny. 😂😂😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, Elky, can you hit 300 yard drives or not? Try answering with a simple yes or no.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO !

LOL
My retarded cousin has a higher IQ than your stupid ass. And he’s not even Batschitt Crazy. 🤪🤪🤪

Post up them Elk and Gun Photos Mr Liar. And while your at it , tell us exactly whereabouts in TX you supposedly hail from, Boy. You wouldn’t last a day here in N TX, if you actually talked like that out in public. Prove us wrong.
Of course we all know it’s never gonna happen.
Now run along and make up some more lies Scooter.
We’ll all be holding our breath. 🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

LMAO !

#teampewpewbitches.

Paul providing cover for an idiot who can't post one law, just one he claims applies.

ROFLMAO

1.......LMAO......can't post one law.....and chlinstructor said he'd spot "me" 60 IQ points....ROFLMAO

And he can't find the law........LMAO

Was chl going to give me the TOTAL of all of his 60 IQ points?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, Elky, can you hit 300 yard drives or not? Try answering with a simple yes or no.

LOL !
But....... But........ He might hurt his back. 😂

Maybe Flave can invite him over for a round of golf !
That would be epic !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL !

That would be epic !

A round of golf and maybe an iguana hunt so he can get his pew pew on bitch.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

First post the link to my post where you claim I said I can "regularly / steadily" hit 300 yard drives.

Let's see you prove you're not a scum bag filthy commie liar you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

This is what your tax dollars have paid for to create, a mentally deranged cyber stalking liar who fights to support the gun grabbers.

Are you at work right now on my dime?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL !

That would be epic !

A round of golf and maybe an iguana hunt so he can get his pew pew on bitch.

LOL. Yep. ElkTurdBurglar could bring along his Daisy Red Ryder B.B. Gun. Since it’s the only gun he’s got.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 59 of 72 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 6mmbrfan, 13 invisible), 843 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.