Print Thread
Hop To
Page 60 of 72 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 71 72
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
My retarded cousin has a higher IQ than your stupid ass. And he’s not even Batschitt Crazy.

You didn't have to tell us there are DNA issues in your family.

Your postings provide all the evidence.

Irrefutable evidence.

BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
So, Elky, can you hit 300 yard drives or not? Try answering with a simple yes or no.

First post the link to my post where you claim I said I can "regularly / steadily" hit 300 yard drives.

Let's see you prove you're not a scum bag filthy commie liar you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

This is what your tax dollars have paid for to create, a mentally deranged cyber stalking liar who fights to support the gun grabbers.

ElkTurdBurglar calling someone else a “mentally deranged cyber stalker” 🤪🤪🤪

That’s gotta be Sig Line Material! We couldn’t make this schitt up if we tried !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
That’s gotta be Sig Line Material! We couldn’t make this schitt up if we tried !!!

3 HOURS have gone by

Where is the posting of the law proving BEARING ARMS on your own property meets the element of Provocation in Texas?

Without proof Provocation happened, you have NO case for murder happening.

Still waiting………and nobody is interested in reading your elementary school blithering lies either.

3 HOURS have gone by

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My retarded cousin has a higher IQ than your stupid ass. And he’s not even Batschitt Crazy.

You didn't have to tell us there are DNA issues in your family.

Your postings provide all the evidence.

Irrefutable evidence.

BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

Projection Much ElkTurdBurglar ??? Did I hit too close to home. I seriously doubt your family tree forks at all. Did all your family ride the Short Bus to school??? 🚌 Are they all as Batschitt Crazy as you???
I know, why don’t you post up some family photos for us! 🤪
They claim mental illness can be hereditary.

No mental deficits in my family, though. Horse kicked him in the head. One of the many hazards of farming and ranching for a living for 6 generations in TX.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, Elky, can you hit 300 yard drives or not? Try answering with a simple yes or no.

First post the link to my post where you claim I said I can "regularly / steadily" hit 300 yard drives.

Let's see you prove you're not a scum bag filthy commie liar you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

This is what your tax dollars have paid for to create, a mentally deranged cyber stalking liar who fights to support the gun grabbers.

Are you at work right now on my dime?

1. I have the day off, I'm going hunting.

2. Can you, or can't you drive a golf ball 300 yards?

Yes.

Or.

No?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

3 HOURS have gone by

Where is the posting of the law proving BEARING ARMS on your own property meets the element of Provocation in Texas?

Still waiting………and nobody is interested in reading your elementary school blithering lies either.

3 HOURS have gone by

Post it for us o great Legal Eagle Campfire Scholar.
Show us this made up Law you speak of in the TX Penal Code.

We’ll be waiting. Kinda like we’re still WAITING for all those Elk and Gun Photos.......... zzzzzzxxzxzx.

We’ve all been waiting since you first claimed to be the Great ElkSlayer and “Professional Elk Hunting Guide”.
You’ve been claiming your an Elk Hunter on here since 2015.
Not one photo.
C’mone Scooter. Prove us wrong !

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/03/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
tell us exactly whereabouts in TX you supposedly hail from, Boy. You wouldn’t last a day here in N TX, if you actually talked like that out in public. Prove us wrong.

You're 5 ft 9 inch, and use to weigh 240 pounds. That's roughly 90 LBS. overweight. That's OBESITY. You're still 200 LBS, a FAT AZZ.

You could barely walk here awhile back from GOUT, a FAT MAN disease.

You suck down your sodee pops, and munch your fast food, just like all lazy azz commie democrats, fat azz mouthy biatches.

You can't even bend over to pull your boots on without your gut in the way, and you want to moucho talk about I wouldn't last a day in N. TX.

Go sell another of your rifles in the classifieds, so you can be sure you can keep your lights on.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Are you at work right now on my dime?

1. I have the day off, I'm going hunting.

2. Can you, or can't you drive a golf ball 300 yards?
Yes.
Or.
No?

So, you can't produce the posting, so you just proved to everyone here, you are nothing but a mentally deranged pathological lying cyber stalker.

Just a mouthy closet commie lying biatch.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
3 HOURS have gone by

3 HOURS have gone by

Post it for us o great Legal Eagle Campfire Scholar.
Show us this made up Law you speak of in the TX Penal Code.
We’ll be waiting.

This guy claims a law applies, but refuses to back it up or is it he is too damn dumb.

Chapter NINE (9). Prove to us you are not a LIAR.

Go find your law that you stated applies.

The law applies to "your" supposed position, not my position.

LMAO, telling me to go find the law, when the law does not apply to my position.

DNA issues. Yep, he has DNA issues, and proves it in every single post.

Waiting.....4 hours...waiting....

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So, you can't produce the posting, so you just proved to everyone here, you are nothing but a mentally deranged pathological lying cyber stalker.

You posted about winning long drive contests and hitting 300+ with persimmon woods.

Can you, or can you not drive a golf ball 300 yards?

It's a simple question.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

Now, a reasonable person might take your reply to mean you can hit a golf ball 300 yards, but it's easy enough for you to clarify with a simple yes or no???

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Tell us ole wise legal scholars here, if this event took place inside the garage, and Read would've walked into the garage and assaulted Carruth, and thrown him out of his garage, would Carruth have the legal right to use deadly force?

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/03/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And I imagine you're one of those soy boys who has to have the latest metal driver (CHEAT STICK), because you just simply aren't man enough to swing a persimmon fast enough to roll it out over 300 off the drive.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You posted about winning long drive contests and hitting 300+ with persimmon woods.
Can you, or can you not drive a golf ball 300 yards?
It's a simple question.

You're a lying mouthy biatch moving the goal posts, like all lying mouthy commie biatches do.

You can't produce the post where you lied, and claimed I stated I can REGULARLY drive 300.

You lose mouthy lying biatch, Ms. NURSE.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

Now, a reasonable person might take your reply to mean you can hit a golf ball 300 yards, but it's easy enough for you to clarify with a simple yes or no???

It's easy for you to back up your lie, simple.......where did I say I can "REGULARLY" drive 300.

You're pathetic, but then again, all commies are, lying pathetic mentally sick.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

And I imagine you're one of those soy boys who has to have the latest metal driver (CHEAT STICK), because you just simply aren't man enough to swing a persimmon fast enough to roll it out over 300 off the drive.

Where's my post where I said I can REGULARLY drive 300? You lied and claimed I said it. Where is it, Ms. NURSE.

Back your lying trash talk up biatch.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Um, anyone that can hit a persimmon driver 300+ even rarely can easily hit a modern driver 300+ regularly.

But, as a long drive contest winner, you knew that.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Post the link to my posting above in bold you just copied and pasted, and let's see what all you edited out you little biatch.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
ONE QUESTION:

How can Carruth murder Reid when Reid illegally entered Carruth's domicile?

Which commie here will show the Texas law where you can’t kill a person who forced them self into your domicile?

Against my better judgment…….Nobody “forced” themselves into Carruths “domicile”…in fact based on the various videos and the statements that I’ve read you are the only one that has even brought this up. Nowhere did I find anyone accuse the victim of “forcing” his way into Carruths “domicile” or breaking into the home. If you can show where it states otherwise I’d be interested to see it but barring evidence that the victim broke into the “domicile” your postulations fall short of the “benchmark” required for self-defense.

Against my better judgement.........Looks like you have more reading to do, so you're educated. It's all there for you in the written law.

I could read until the cows come home but I ain’t gonna read about something that did NOT happen. Nobody BROKE into a “domicile” and nobody committed burglary. You’ve been 100% wrong about everything in this case and now you’re making things up in a pathetic attempt to bolster your case. I don’t give 2shits about this case nor do I feel like going as low as you have and rolling in the mud with you over this but sometimes it’s impossible not to call bullshit….soooo I’m calling bullshit on your assertion that there was forcible entry or there was even an attempt at a forcible entry into the “domicile”. I’m also calling bullshit on your burglary accusation because there was NO burglary.

Show me anything that says Read forced his way into little man’s “domicile”….anything! Post up anything that indicates forcible entry, burglary or an illegal attempt at entering the “domicile” and I’ll apologize for my mistake. No long winded attempt at obfuscation through a multi-page dissertation twisting terms to fit your imagination…..just a quote from any source that mentions burglary or forcibly entering the “domicile” would be fine…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don't hold your breath.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 60 of 72 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 14 invisible), 825 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.