Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA
there is an episode of Gunsmoke

In the episode, a peace loving man was just living his life with his wife out on their ranch. A man and his son decided they wanted the land and since he wouldn't sell it to them, they began harassing him to the point it escalated to them shooting up his house trying to chase him off.

Dillon and Chester tried to get him to pick up a gun and fight back but he wouldn't.

At some point it got so bad they shot up his home and almost killed his wife and his wife was frustrated with him that he wouldn't fight back to protect their home.

A few days later he told her it was time for him to finally get around to putting up her clothes line he'd been promising her for so long. He told her he was going to put it up a little high so that when she washed sheets they wouldn't touch the ground.

Wouldn't you know it, the father and son came by that night to shoot up the place again and they broke both their necks on that new clothes line that was neck high on a horse.

All kinds of things could have happened to Arbery , a man running around breaking into construction sites.

of course the risk is it could happen to a kid too. You'd really have to put some thought into that clothesline.

#epic

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I carry everyday and pray everyday that I never have to draw my pistol.

From a practical standpoint do not go to stupid places at stupid times with stupid people. This will keep you out of trouble almost all of the time.

From an attorney's website in Louisiana. Number one is important to pay special attention to:

To justifiably use self-defense by law, four elements must be proven:

1) The attack must be unprovoked.
2) There must be an imminent injury or death.
3) There must be a reasonable degree of force used against you or a loved one.
4) There must be a reasonable fear of injury.

Louisiana statutes:

R.S 14:19. Use of force or violence in defense

A.(1) The use of force or violence upon the person of another is justifiable under either of the following circumstances:

(a) When committed for the purpose of preventing a forcible offense against the person or a forcible offense or trespass against property in a person's lawful possession, provided that the force or violence used must be reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent such offense.

(b)(i) When committed by a person lawfully inside a dwelling, a place of business, or a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40) when the conflict began, against a person who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, or who has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, and the person using the force or violence reasonably believes that the use of force or violence is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(ii) The provisions of this Paragraph shall not apply when the person using the force or violence is engaged, at the time of the use of force or violence in the acquisition of, the distribution of, or possession of, with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance in violation of the provisions of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

(2) The provisions of Paragraph (1) of this Section shall not apply where the force or violence results in a homicide.

B. For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of force or violence was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom the force or violence was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used force or violence knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

C. A person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and who is in a place where he or she has a right to be shall have no duty to retreat before using force or violence as provided for in this Section and may stand his or her ground and meet force with force.

D. No finder of fact shall be permitted to consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not the person who used force or violence in defense of his person or property had a reasonable belief that force or violence was reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent a forcible offense or to prevent the unlawful entry.

RS 14:20. Justifiable homicide

A. A homicide is justifiable:

(1) When committed in self-defense by one who reasonably believes that he is in imminent danger of losing his life or receiving great bodily harm and that the killing is necessary to save himself from that danger.

(2) When committed for the purpose of preventing a violent or forcible felony involving danger to life or of great bodily harm by one who reasonably believes that such an offense is about to be committed and that such action is necessary for its prevention. The circumstances must be sufficient to excite the fear of a reasonable person that there would be serious danger to his own life or person if he attempted to prevent the felony without the killing.

(3) When committed against a person whom one reasonably believes to be likely to use any unlawful force against a person present in a dwelling or a place of business, or when committed against a person whom one reasonably believes is attempting to use any unlawful force against a person present in a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40), while committing or attempting to commit a burglary or robbery of such dwelling, business, or motor vehicle.

(4)(a) When committed by a person lawfully inside a dwelling, a place of business, or a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40) when the conflict began, against a person who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, or who has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, and the person committing the homicide reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(b) The provisions of this Paragraph shall not apply when the person committing the homicide is engaged, at the time of the homicide, in the acquisition of, the distribution of, or possession of, with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance in violation of the provisions of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

B. For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle when the conflict began, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used deadly force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

C. A person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and who is in a place where he or she has a right to be shall have no duty to retreat before using deadly force as provided for in this Section, and may stand his or her ground and meet force with force.

D. No finder of fact shall be permitted to consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not the person who used deadly force had a reasonable belief that deadly force was reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent a violent or forcible felony involving life or great bodily harm or to prevent the unlawful entry.

Added by Acts 1976, No. 655, §1. Amended by Acts 1977, No. 392, §1; Acts 1983, No. 234, §1; Acts 1993, No. 516, §1; Acts 1997, No. 1378, §1; Acts 2003, No. 660, §1; Acts 2006, No. 141, §1; Acts 2014, No. 163, §1.

Last edited by Mike70560; 12/03/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
So if y’all do a citizen’s arrest at gunpoint on somebody that just slugged his woman companion and slugged her again when she got up, what do you when said villain laughs at you and walks away?? He just committed assault. Shootem? Wave bye-bye?? File charges for escaping custody? Or perhaps he walks toward you. Are you ready to risk everything you own or ever will as well as a prison term for someone you don’t know? Enquiring minds…….

The laws on use of deadly force are so ambiguous, and confusing, in most States, that it shouldn’t be a shock to anyone who believes what most people are calling a good shooting, from the evidence, but finds it being prosecuted to the max by the DA.

As for protecting someone else from serious or deadly force ~ aside from a friend or family member. You better know the full circumstances of the situation, by seeing the start or the confrontation, not coming into it during the middle or end. You can easily end up shooting the good guy.

Maybe that’s why society has become a place where cell phones get pulled out before a firearm...If you don’t know the entire situation, maybe being a great witness is a good idea.

With the above said...I’ll face a jury for a friend or loved one. Not for a stranger, unless I know 100% what is happening before my eyes.

YMMV

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
And you have bought into the BS narrative the prosecution presented. Attempting a Citizens Arrest is not false imprisonment. Arbery had two choices: 1. Comply and wait for the police or 2. Attack those who were attempting a citizens arrest. He choose poorly.

And as I said, 20 years ago this wouldn't have made the news. There are thousands of similar cases that never were prosecuted. We live in different times.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Arbery - https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...facts-the-jury-will-probably-never-hear/

If nothing else, you help make my point that after you pull the trigger, the "reasonable" standard no longer belongs to you.

Listening to Barnes talk about it, he said a pretty astute statement - first, ask yourself if you really believe citizens have a right to perform a citizens arrest? If you see a rape going on , do you not do anything and call the police? so if you assume a citizen has the right to perform a citizens arrest, then put a police uniform on the McMichaels.

Someone calls them and says they believe a felony is happening, the suspect is described and known in the neighborhood as someone suspected of committing past felonies, they arrive and once confronted about being detained until it can sorted out by proper authorities , flees. When confronted, he goes after a weapon and is shot.

No police officer would be going to trial over that.

also, as he explains it, the Georgia Law as it relates to escaping a felony goes back to the civil war era. The prosecutor essentially made up the the idea the law says you have to see a felony occurring to perform a citizens arrest. Attempting to or actually escaping felony has no time limit under the law. The escape part was specifically written to address slaves escaping and it has nothing to do with escaping a felony that just happened.

Finally, I guess there is some ambiguity but the use of a firearm , in this case, one that isn't concealed and is legal, would be used for self defense. While I'm sure wink wink nod nod they only used it for self defense in the attempted detaining of Arbery, the stand your ground laws and open carry are pretty clear in Georgia.

If it weren't for that video, I think many people agree they wouldn't have been prosecuted.

This goes back to the need to know the law. GA law at the time did not allow the McMichaels to effect a citizens arrest on Arbery in the way that they did based upon what Arbery had done. That's why they were charged and convicted on felony false imprisonment charges. Arming yourself for self defense carries with it terrible responsibilities. Arming yourself to effect citizens arrest, more so yet.

And again, the prosecution was successful in quashing Arbery's criminal past and the fact that Arbery was targeting the neighborhood for many months and had an arrest record detailing his criminal past. The McMichael's had prior knowledge of this, had strong suspicion that Arbery was the perp and in the face of the facts was within their rights to attempt a Citizen's Arrest - which at the time was perfectly legal in Georgia.

Unfortunately for the McMichael's they picked the wrong decade to exercise their rights to protect themselves and property and unfortunately had a moron videoing the episode.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...somebody that just slugged his woman companion and slugged her again when she got up,

...and she may be a stranger with a knife trying to rob him.

Bruce

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
So if y’all do a citizen’s arrest at gunpoint on somebody that just slugged his woman companion and slugged her again when she got up, what do you when said villain laughs at you and walks away?? He just committed assault. Shootem? Wave bye-bye?? File charges for escaping custody? Or perhaps he walks toward you. Are you ready to risk everything you own or ever will as well as a prison term for someone you don’t know? Enquiring minds…….

The laws on use of deadly force are so ambiguous, and confusing, in most States, that it shouldn’t be a shock to anyone who believes what most people are calling a good shooting, from the evidence, but finds it being prosecuted to the max by the DA.

As for protecting someone else from serious or deadly force ~ aside from a friend or family member. You better know the full circumstances of the situation, by seeing the start or the confrontation, not coming into it during the middle or end. You can easily end up shooting the good guy.

Maybe that’s why society has become a place where cell phones get pulled out before a firearm...If you don’t know the entire situation, maybe being a great witness is a good idea.

With the above said...I’ll face a jury for a friend or loved one. Not for a stranger, unless I know 100% what is happening before my eyes.

YMMV

🦫

At the end of the day, it all comes down to the DA. They can make or break the outcome of ANY and EVERY shooting - righteous or otherwise.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by Beaver10

YMMV

🦫

At the end of the day, it all comes down to the DA. They can make or break the outcome of ANY and EVERY shooting - righteous or otherwise.

That and the media surfing on the backs of social media idiots who are trying to sway public and political opinion on what is a crime versus a legal shoot.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mike70560

From a practical standpoint do not go to stupid places at stupid times with stupid people. This will keep you out of trouble almost all of the time.

From an attorney's website in Louisiana. Number one is important to pay special attention to:

Louisiana statutes:

A.(1) The use of force or violence upon the person of another is justifiable under either of the following circumstances:

(a) When committed for the purpose of preventing a forcible offense against the person or a forcible offense or trespass against property in a person's lawful possession, provided that the force or violence used must be reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent such offense.

(b)(i) When committed by a person lawfully inside a dwelling, a place of business, or a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40) when the conflict began, against a person who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, or who has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, and the person using the force or violence reasonably believes that the use of force or violence is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(ii) The provisions of this Paragraph shall not apply when the person using the force or violence is engaged, at the time of the use of force or violence in the acquisition of, the distribution of, or possession of, with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance in violation of the provisions of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

(2) The provisions of Paragraph (1) of this Section shall not apply where the force or violence results in a homicide.

B. For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of force or violence was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom the force or violence was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used force or violence knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

C. A person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and who is in a place where he or she has a right to be shall have no duty to retreat before using force or violence as provided for in this Section and may stand his or her ground and meet force with force.

D. No finder of fact shall be permitted to consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not the person who used force or violence in defense of his person or property had a reasonable belief that force or violence was reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent a forcible offense or to prevent the unlawful entry.

(1) When committed in self-defense by one who reasonably believes that he is in imminent danger of losing his life or receiving great bodily harm and that the killing is necessary to save himself from that danger.

(2) When committed for the purpose of preventing a violent or forcible felony involving danger to life or of great bodily harm by one who reasonably believes that such an offense is about to be committed and that such action is necessary for its prevention. The circumstances must be sufficient to excite the fear of a reasonable person that there would be serious danger to his own life or person if he attempted to prevent the felony without the killing.

(3) When committed against a person whom one reasonably believes to be likely to use any unlawful force against a person present in a dwelling or a place of business, or when committed against a person whom one reasonably believes is attempting to use any unlawful force against a person present in a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40), while committing or attempting to commit a burglary or robbery of such dwelling, business, or motor vehicle.

(4)(a) When committed by a person lawfully inside a dwelling, a place of business, or a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40) when the conflict began, against a person who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, or who has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, and the person committing the homicide reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(b) The provisions of this Paragraph shall not apply when the person committing the homicide is engaged, at the time of the homicide, in the acquisition of, the distribution of, or possession of, with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance in violation of the provisions of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

B. For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle when the conflict began, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used deadly force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

C. A person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and who is in a place where he or she has a right to be shall have no duty to retreat before using deadly force as provided for in this Section, and may stand his or her ground and meet force with force.

D. No finder of fact shall be permitted to consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not the person who used deadly force had a reasonable belief that deadly force was reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent a violent or forcible felony involving life or great bodily harm or to prevent the unlawful entry.

Added by Acts 1976, No. 655, §1. Amended by Acts 1977, No. 392, §1; Acts 1983, No. 234, §1; Acts 1993, No. 516, §1; Acts 1997, No. 1378, §1; Acts 2003, No. 660, §1; Acts 2006, No. 141, §1; Acts 2014, No. 163, §1.

Yeah keep all that horseschit bouncing around the inside of your head while your heart rate is sitting at 160.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In The Gravest Extreme by Massad Ayoob is a good read on this subject.

Some of you might have read 260 Remington's account in another thread about his home invasion when he actually had to fire his firearm when the kid pointed a handgun at him. It ended as well as it could have under the circumstances, but it still cost him 10K in lawyers fees to defend himself in civil court. If you haven't been in that situation yourself like I have, you don't think clearly at a time like that. When I was talking with the detective at 2:00 in the morning, he said that I would have been fully justified in using deadly force against the three assailants who came in and intended to rob our house. He said the Castle Doctrine would apply in my case. Easy for him to say, but he wouldn't have been the one paying the lawyer. I got 14 stitches, the justice department paid my hospital bill and the kid paid $1,400. in restitution. The kid got 4 years in jail, years of probation and a record after the police dog caught one of them. The judge told him that he was lucky when he ran when they heard me racking the slide on my 1911. Thank God that I didn't need to shoot, but I would have and it wouldn't have ended nearly as well for either of us.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Windfall
In The Gravest Extreme by Massad Ayoob is a good read on this subject.

Some of you might have read 260 Remington's account in another thread about his home invasion when he actually had to fire his firearm when the kid pointed a handgun at him. It ended as well as it could have under the circumstances, but it still cost him 10K in lawyers fees to defend himself in civil court. If you haven't been in that situation yourself like I have, you don't think clearly at a time like that. When I was talking with the detective at 2:00 in the morning, he said that I would have been fully justified in using deadly force against the three assailants who came in and intended to rob our house. He said the Castle Doctrine would apply in my case. Easy for him to say, but he wouldn't have been the one paying the lawyer. I got 14 stitches, the justice department paid my hospital bill and the kid paid $1,400. in restitution. The kid got 4 years in jail, years of probation and a record after the police dog caught one of them. The judge told him that he was lucky when he ran when they heard me racking the slide on my 1911. Thank God that I didn't need to shoot, but I would have and it wouldn't have ended nearly as well for either of us.

If you're listening to anything Massad Ayboob has to say, you're about 10K steps in the wrong direction.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
They were idiots. Real simple. Made a stupid decision and now they're paying the price. Should've minded their own [bleep] business, unless the guy was robbing their house.
Good rule of thumb, Anything you're doing in public, go ahead and assume you're being recorded.
Another good rule of thumb, don't bring a pistol to a fist fight. That wasn't a situation that would ever demand deadly force, so why go it into it in a manner that could lead to it. Kick his ass or get your ass kicked, if you're not up for either outcome, stay in the truck.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yea Deflave don't be up on the law ànd and don't read experts opinions. You seem to have the one sentence jabs. Since you have all the answers why don't you inlighten us on this Subject. Oh and lets not forget. LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Yea Deflave don't be up on the law ànd and don't read experts opinions. You seem to have the one sentence jabs. Since you have all the answers why don't you inlighten us on this Subject. Oh and lets not forget. LOL

Ask a question and I will answer.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
They were idiots. Real simple. Made a stupid decision and now they're paying the price. Should've minded their own [bleep] business, unless the guy was robbing their house.
Good rule of thumb, Anything you're doing in public, go ahead and assume you're being recorded.
Another good rule of thumb, don't bring a pistol to a fist fight. That wasn't a situation that would ever demand deadly force, so why go it into it in a manner that could lead to it. Kick his ass or get your ass kicked, if you're not up for either outcome, stay in the truck.

Who are you referring to?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave

The McMichael's

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Mike70560

Louisiana statutes:

Yeah keep all that horseschit bouncing around the inside of your head while your heart rate is sitting at 160.

LOL

Simplicity is a prerequisite of reliability. Define your goal, family protector or defender of the universe. Have a plan that you can actually execute w/out fail, practice the plan until you have proved that it works to accomplish your goal.

Ignore Clausewitz, Tyson and Ayoob. Failure to plan is planning to fail. Practice, practice, practice. He who hesitates is lost.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 12/03/21.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The McMichael's

Oh.

Yeah, don't do that.

LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I was a Police Officer in the 14th largest city in the US for 33 years. I always knew what the state of Ohio laws said about self defense. I was bound by Oath and Duty to get involved in crimes committed in my presence, even when off duty. Now that I'm retired, and seeing the political climate in this country, I have to put the blinders on unless it's something really serious (Active shooter etc). I was just talking to my wife about a local Deputy who was just indicted for 2 counts of murder for an on duty shooting while working on a task force. I've really had to re-evaluate my ideas on using my concealed handgun. I will never allow some miscreant to harm me or my family because of the fear of arrest and prison. I still like to think that I'm Col headed enough to quickly evaluate a situation and act accordingly. I have always supported a citizen's right to carry and defend themselves or their family.

Ron

Please post the Statue from your, or any State that requires any police officer to get involved in a crime being committed in their presence.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Good advice Mike although knowing the legal ramifications and being read on "experts" can't hurt. But an experts addvice shouldn't interfer with your own situation practice is essentiel the use of deadly force to protect ones family is a legal/moral and personal décision. Good thread Mike.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our resident Southern Florida Oracle has spoken. smile

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.