Hop To
Page 61 of 72 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 71 72
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

Now, a reasonable person might take your reply to mean you can hit a golf ball 300 yards, but it's easy enough for you to clarify with a simple yes or no???

Post the link to my posting above in bold you just copied and pasted, and let's see what all you edited out you little biatch.

I also bumped the thread for you šŸ˜‰

Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ridellan Statā€¦šŸ˜‚

Elklayer soon to go off the rails. He reminds me of the black night from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Elklayer is invincibleā€¦

Heā€™s a loonyā€¦

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still think he's Toot.

Same demeanor, same inability to either STFU or admit they're wrong.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Um, anyone that can hit a persimmon driver 300+ even rarely can easily hit a modern driver 300+ regularly.
But, as a long drive contest winner, you knew that.

Don't get your VJ all hurt because you're only able to pound out 225-250 yarders, and not the badazz you think you are.

Keep twisting the topic around to fit your lying angle you're attempting to prove.

Still no link to back up your lying, just like all you commie biatches.

Where did I say I can REGULARLY drive 300, mouthy biatch.

Are you going to be like idiot chl, and post 4 pages and not back up your lying mouthy azz too?

"He is far from Stupid"

ā€person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligenceā€

ā€“ DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you trying to say someone that can hit a persimmon driver 300+ even rarely couldn't hit a modern driver 300+ at will?

Anyhow, your own words are what they are. I need to get up north and kill another deer.

šŸ˜‰

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey stupid (Elklayer) the proof is over on the all things golf thread ā€¦ Tou poor delusional fool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did he say which way far from stupid he meant ? šŸ¤”

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
ONE QUESTION:

How can Carruth murder Reid when Reid illegally entered Carruth's domicile?

Which commie here will show the Texas law where you canā€™t kill a person who forced them self into your domicile?

Against my better judgmentā€¦ā€¦.Nobody ā€œforcedā€ themselves into Carruths ā€œdomicileā€ā€¦in fact based on the various videos and the statements that Iā€™ve read you are the only one that has even brought this up. Nowhere did I find anyone accuse the victim of ā€œforcingā€ his way into Carruths ā€œdomicileā€ or breaking into the home. If you can show where it states otherwise Iā€™d be interested to see it but barring evidence that the victim broke into the ā€œdomicileā€ your postulations fall short of the ā€œbenchmarkā€ required for self-defense.

Against my better judgement.........Looks like you have more reading to do, so you're educated. It's all there for you in the written law.

I could read until the cows come home but I ainā€™t gonna read about something that did NOT happen. Nobody BROKE into a ā€œdomicileā€ and nobody committed burglary. Youā€™ve been 100% wrong about everything in this case and now youā€™re making things up in a pathetic attempt to bolster your case. I donā€™t give 2shits about this case nor do I feel like going as low as you have and rolling in the mud with you over this but sometimes itā€™s impossible not to call bullshitā€¦.soooo Iā€™m calling bullshit on your assertion that there was forcible entry or there was even an attempt at a forcible entry into the ā€œdomicileā€. Iā€™m also calling bullshit on your burglary accusation because there was NO burglary.

Show me anything that says Read forced his way into little manā€™s ā€œdomicileā€ā€¦.anything! Post up anything that indicates forcible entry, burglary or an illegal attempt at entering the ā€œdomicileā€ and Iā€™ll apologize for my mistake. No long winded attempt at obfuscation through a multi-page dissertation twisting terms to fit your imaginationā€¦..just a quote from any source that mentions burglary or forcibly entering the ā€œdomicileā€ would be fineā€¦

I won't hold your hand through this, especially when you feel the guy didn't have a right to use deadly force against someone who threatened to kill him, and then committed felony assault along with the other crimes I listed.

Only a closet commie would deny someone THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, and the use of deadly force against someone who just assaulted them, and through them out of their docimile.

Democrats never want to do the leg work. I don't listen to what democrats request, much less work for free for their benefit.

You are more than capable of educating yourself. You'll eat your BS worded accusations you charged me with, I promise.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PSA - ALERT !

Elkslayer91 has finally been uncovered and identified as Britney Spears.

Need I say more?

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I still think he's Toot.

Same demeanor, same inability to either STFU or admit they're wrong.

Dumb sumbiatch sits in his home fantasizing about being Columbo, or whatever his mentally sick mind dreams up.

Poor dumb sumbiatch.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
PSA - ALERT !

Elkslayer91 has finally been uncovered and identified as Britney Spears.

Need I say more?

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¦«

This actually makes a lot of senseā€¦šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Put yourself down for a beaver award nomination.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
tell us exactly whereabouts in TX you supposedly hail from, Boy. You wouldnā€™t last a day here in N TX, if you actually talked like that out in public. Prove us wrong.

You're 5 ft 9 inch, and use to weigh 240 pounds. That's roughly 90 LBS. overweight. That's OBESITY. You're still 200 LBS, a FAT AZZ.

You could barely walk here awhile back from GOUT, a FAT MAN disease.

You suck down your sodee pops, and munch your fast food, just like all lazy azz commie democrats, fat azz mouthy biatches.

You can't even bend over to pull your boots on without your gut in the way, and you want to moucho talk about I wouldn't last a day in N. TX.

Go sell another of your rifles in the classifieds, so you can be sure you can keep your lights on.

LMAO. Iā€™m 6ā€™3ā€ you drivveling little speck of chicken schitt.
Feel Free to Ask any of many Campfire Members whoā€™ve met me.
And on my worst ā€œsicklyā€ Gout ridden day, Iā€™d still
plant your sorry ass in the dirt.
Iā€™ll draw you a map to the Ranch if you want to come see.

But since you donā€™t have the guts to back up your 100ā€™s of lies and made up Bullschitt about Elk Hunting, or owning guns, or hitting a golf ball 300 yards ,or made up ā€œLawsā€ we all know your nothing more than a sniffling, little Cowardly, window licking Retard.
Anytime or place you wanna prove me wrong, just name it, Scooter.

Now run your little cowardly ass off and hide, little man.
Itā€™s the only other thing your good at besides for lying.
Hell, you even suck at lying too. You canā€™t even remember which Whopper you told from your last post.
LOL.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Now, a reasonable person might take your reply to mean you can hit a golf ball 300 yards, but it's easy enough for you to clarify with a simple yes or no???

Post the link to my posting above in bold you just copied and pasted, and let's see what all you edited out you little biatch.

I also bumped the thread for you šŸ˜‰

Just as I thought, you're a chicken schit. You posted in the golf thread without a link to the actual posting of mine, just as in this thread. Standard lying commie protocol.

Same MO you chicken schit nutless commies do. You edited my posting, and don't have the backbone to post the link, so people can see the original posting.

Puzzy lying commie biatch, typical lying closet democrat.

Thanks for proving your mental sickness continually. You're a great laugh with everything you sickos dream up

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Got a call from my grandson's school, saying they are missing a bunch of 5th graders. Should I direct them to this thread?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Page 51-52 had some good posts of yours.

You can try to edit them, but they were weird months ago .....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Got a call from my grandson's school, saying they are missing a bunch of 5th graders. Should I direct them to this thread?

I'm more like 7th, maybe 8th

šŸ˜‰

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Page 51-52 had since good posts of yours.

who me?

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

who me?

Nah, Elky with his "long drive" crap in the golf thread.

I wasn't trying to drag you down with us middle schoolers. šŸ˜‰

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Goalie, post the link to my posting above, so everyone can read the original, since you edited this one.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

who me?

Nah, Elky with his "long drive" crap in the golf thread.

I wasn't trying to drag you down with us middle schoolers. šŸ˜‰

lol

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 61 of 72 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,267
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.