Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Huntz
Me and the Old lady just got over COVID.77 and 78 years old and Wife has diabetes and a cancer survivor.She was really sick with high temps and hurt all over for 5 days.I hurt all over and had a stuffed up head.Took the tests and showed positive.We took our C,D3,Zinc like we have for the last two years plus horse paste.Bad Wu Flu gone.Sorry to disappoint Slow Joe by not croaking.

So glad you thwarted Gate's population reduction plan. Here's hoping the one's that plotted this get caught in their own trap. I didn't name them but their initials are Biden, Gates, Faucci, Rochelle Wolensky, that Chinaman leader, etc.
Good for you using the Ivermectin. The killers don't want us stopping their program. They weren't counting on Ivermectin and hydroxy coming in out of left field and saving so many millions of the unwashed masses.

The hospitals killed off thousands, maybe 10's or 100's of thousands. Couldn't kill the unwashed on the outside taking Ivermectin or HCQ, though.

So, when they do get covid patients on the inside, they "rule" that the patient can't take Ivermectin or HCQ.

Does that sound like a murder to you?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Me and the Old lady just got over COVID.77 and 78 years old and Wife has diabetes and a cancer survivor.She was really sick with high temps and hurt all over for 5 days.I hurt all over and had a stuffed up head.Took the tests and showed positive.We took our C,D3,Zinc like we have for the last two years plus horse paste.Bad Wu Flu gone.Sorry to disappoint Slow Joe by not croaking.

smart people. Good on you for being proactive in your own health. Be well

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by montanabadger
I have leukemia, caught covid, spent 3 weeks in thet hospital with pnamonia, another 5 days in the hospital with a Blood infection I survived breathing oxygen for another month. Let's go Brandon.

Wow,good on you.Hope you kick leukemia`s ass/

Glad you're feeling better, Huntz.

montanabadger, get her done, dude and Kick ass! My best to you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, BallisticBRYAN, 15 invisible), 1,547 guests, and 728 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,641
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.