Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
If that would have been my daughter he’d be wondering why we passed the train station

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
the problem is a kid with no dad being raised by single mom who dont want that male child to to have any masulinity(toxic ya know),, males today are raised by karens to be what they think a man should be like and act and wonder why they wear skinny jeans and suck cock like there was a prize in it,, kids especially boy kids need to be raised on chores, no TV and ass whippins,, in the end they will make the best hunting buddy you will ever have

I AM AMERICA!
W
wyoelk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by earlybrd
The problem is people like that are given the “wrong kind” of therapy and women wind up dead in a creek after missing for weeks after the person was given repeated therapies and labeled a sex offender happened local this week

Exactly where this is headed. His wife said oh my gosh, he did it again? Wtf

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Wyoelk: That story reminds me of the countless incidents of men exposing themselves to women (and sadly sometimes children!) I responded to and investigated in 29 years of LEO work.
I caught a lot of these weirdos (we, on the job, called these perverts "Lilly Wavers" - no offense slumload!) and could never get a handle on "what was wrong with those men"!
If you are asking me what is wrong with them (the Lilly Wavers) I honestly don't know what is wrong with them, or what motivates them?
If you are asking what is wrong with the boyfriend who did not confront, accost or pummel the pervert in question then if he was in the immediate vicinity then that is inexcusable and a shortcoming on the boyfriends part.

I'll make this one quick.

My patrol partner and I were dispatched to a small business in Seattle where a woman was exposed to by a Lilly Waver outside her office window. He did not just wave his lilly at her he whacked off a batch leaving "evidence" on her window!
She was alone in her office at the time and also ran and locked herself in the bathroom.
The victim was a VERY lovely young woman and was somewhat "traumatized" by the incident.
Couple of weeks go by and it happens again!
We respond and get a vehicle description and license plate from a witness and catch the perv an hour later and arrest him.
Comes time to go to court a few months later and I am parking in the court police garage and who do I see getting out of my partners private car but the "victim" and my partner!
Unbeknownst to me they had "hit it off".
Months later my partner and the "victim" ran off to Las Vegas and got married - they are married to this day!
40+ year marriage thanks to a pervert - who'd have thunk it?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
What's at the train station?

Yeah ??

You need to watch an episode or two of Yellowstone. Then you’d understand. It’s how the manly men at the ranch deal with undesirable folks.

what kind of guy watches a soap opera........bob

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Wyoelk: That story reminds me of the countless incidents of men exposing themselves to women (and sadly sometimes children!) I responded to and investigated in 29 years of LEO work.
I caught a lot of these weirdos (we, on the job, called these perverts "Lilly Wavers" - no offense slumload!) and could never get a handle on "what was wrong with those men"!
If you are asking me what is wrong with them (the Lilly Wavers) I honestly don't know what is wrong with them, or what motivates them?
If you are asking what is wrong with the boyfriend who did not confront, accost or pummel the pervert in question then if he was in the immediate vicinity then that is inexcusable and a shortcoming on the boyfriends part.

My patrol partner and I were dispatched to a small business in Seattle where a woman was exposed to by a Lilly Waver outside her office window. He did not just wave his lilly at her he whacked off a batch leaving "evidence" on her window!
She was alone in her office at the time and also ran and locked herself in the bathroom.
The victim was a VERY lovely young woman and was somewhat "traumatized" by the incident.
We respond and get a vehicle description and license plate from a witness and catch the perv an hour later and arrest him.
Comes time to go to court a few months later and I am parking in the court police garage and who do I see getting out of my partners private car but the "victim" and my partner!
Months later my partner and the "victim" ran off to Las Vegas and got married - they are married to this day!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I guess it pays to advertise............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
W
wyoelk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

Comes time to go to court afew months later and I am parking in the court police garage and who do I see getting out of my partners private car but the "victim" and my partner!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I respect law enforcement but this is an easily solved problem that doesn’t require the above. A single 2x4 and about thirty minutes would result in all the rehab needed.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

Yeah ??

Out behind the barn….

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt

Yeah ??

You need to watch an episode or two of Yellowstone. Then you’d understand. It’s how the manly men at the ranch deal with undesirable folks.

what kind of guy watches a soap opera........bob

It’s not just a soap opera, it’s a soap opera for manly men 😎
It has hot chicks and violence.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The dick holder needs the boots. The girl needs my cousin Vinne. She could own the business in short order.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by wyoelk
Friend of a friend blah blah blah…. Girl at work gets chased into a room and has to lock the door because some perv is whipping out his cock and showing her. They refuse to call the cops and say he just needs therapy. Wtf? You do this to my wife and we are going to the train station. No cops necessary. This girl has a live in boyfriend. I give up.

Yeah if the story is actually true a lawyer would get her a few new cars and if he was good a new house.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
That is one individual. He does not represent all men.

Actually it’s two; the guy who went after her and her man who didn’t smash the chaser’s genitalia.

There is a major pussificatuon of guys in our culture being actively sought by the left. Women with good heads on their shoulders are having a tough time finding men their own age worth long term commitment.

It’s a massively disturbing trend for our culture.

W
wyoelk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by wyoelk
Friend of a friend blah blah blah…. Girl at work gets chased into a room and has to lock the door because some perv is whipping out his cock and showing her. They refuse to call the cops and say he just needs therapy. Wtf? You do this to my wife and we are going to the train station. No cops necessary. This girl has a live in boyfriend. I give up.

Yeah if the story is actually true a lawyer would get her a few new cars and if he was good a new house.

And right there we have part of the problem. Have a Merry HoHo Calvin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking

Yeah ??

Out behind the barn….

Took the farmers daughter out there a few times.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Futura
She should call the police and then her employers Hr department

And wait 20 years to file a complaint and file suit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah ??

I tried.

Just about the most lame show I have tried to watch in years.

Nothing like my buds said it was.

I will never get that 15 minutes back.

Are there unmanly men at the ranch??

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 12/21/21.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too much soy in the diet and raised by single moms

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe a good part of the problem is generational, and young fellas no longer get the kinds of asswhoopins they need when they get out of line on account of the general pussification of several generations with all the politically correct horseshit. I have a coworker who never got those asswhoopins growing up and he is simply lewd, crude, and socially unacceptable. If I didn't really need my job...

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Was a programmer dude at my old.job, said all.kinds of rude stuff to women, towel head......corporate wouldnt do anything to him because he was the only one that knew some software.

Of course a couple of the white managers got popped for doing the same, demoted....but never lost job. This back on the 90s.

Of course you had the gals that were worthless secretary types that got new boobs and never did much but kept their jobs. Would entertain customers for the company after hours.

Wasnt all rumors LOL

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
What's wrong with that woman? If she just let the jerk get within a couple of feet and kicked a field goal with his nuts, I'll bet he would at least go pick on somebody else next time!

It probably made her horny.

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 5 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,415
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.