Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 619 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 618 619
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Oh, there would be some backlash, but not Ques predicted great awakening or coming red wave.

Come on, show me your posts prrdicting the same, and coming pain for the traitors too, while youre at it.

Oh, too bad. Youll que on the fact it hasnt happened yet, or get on Ques bandwagon and tell us all about whats coming.

I never expected you to be such a sucker for fake news MSM BS, but, seeing is believing.

You really seem to love the logical fallacy of the false dichotomy.

Reality isn't a binary either you believe in Q or you are a MSM watching idiot.

But, you're obviously too invested in believing to be able to see that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
A red wave of backlash against communism will have nothing to do with "Q" or Trump being the super-secret "real" president.

Dumbass, Que predicted it, in fact, a few years back.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining like Stevie wonder does, without first studying Ques drops.

Clue. Everyone here pisses and moans about how the MSM feeds us BS. Then when they tell us Que is a larp, the clueless like you jump on and run with it.

I don’t recall ever calling Q a larp.

LARP
/lärp/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: LARPS; plural noun: LARPs
a type of interactive role-playing game in which the participants portray characters through physical action, often in costume and with props.

I did however call Q a CIA Operative , think Operation Trust.

To answer your questions as to “How did Q know….”, simple, he is CIA.

Make a prediction, then implement that same prediction and presto, Instant believers and a cult is born.

BTW, where is Q. He fell off the planet just before the election was stolen. Mission accomplished I guess.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha. Who thinks these increases are what Biden and the deep state wants?

Oh yeah, the same people who think Biden and the deep state want Gen Charles Flynn as head of the Pacific Army.
whistle
https://www.oann.com/biden-signs-national-defense-aauthorization-act-for-fiscal-2022/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ha. Who thinks these increases are what Biden and the deep state wants?

Oh yeah, the same people who think Biden and the deep state want Gen Charles Flynn as head of the Pacific Army.
whistle
https://www.oann.com/biden-signs-national-defense-aauthorization-act-for-fiscal-2022/

You do know that General Michael Flynn’s family is suing the MSM for associating them with Q, right.

I believe Flynn’s family called Q a cult and a bunch of right wing kooks, or something similar.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
A red wave of backlash against communism will have nothing to do with "Q" or Trump being the super-secret "real" president.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining like Stevie wonder does, without first studying Ques drops.

Clue. Everyone here pisses and moans about how the MSM feeds us BS. Then when they tell us Que is a larp, the clueless like you jump on and run with it.

LARP
/lärp/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a type of interactive role-playing game in which the participants portray characters through physical action, often in costume and with props.

Make a prediction, then implement that same prediction and presto, Instant believers and a cult is born.

BTW, where is Q. He fell off the planet just before the election was stolen. Mission accomplished I guess.

Oh, you didnt say those exact words, you just pushed the MSM agenda that he was.

I told you where Que is. Hes in Flynns or Scovinos shoes.

So what MSM think tank did you get the idea Que was a CIA (make that a deep state strong arm anti american operative) idea?

As usual, dead wrong.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/28/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

LARP
/lärp/
Learn to pronounce
noun

I told you where Que is. Hes in Flynns or Scovinos shoes.

So what MSM think tank did you get the idea Que was a CIA (make that a deep state strong arm anti american operative) idea?

As usual, dead wrong.

Got it from a linked video posted by K22 over at the Q thread.

Check it out.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Link, please.

Yeah, we remember you being a huge Que fan. Trump too, except he was a stupid bumbling fool with no business savy who just had good intentions.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, are you saying the military is going to leap into action and reinstall Trump as president, or the USSC will???

Be specific in how that happens.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BTW, Q has dropped several times.

TRUST WRAY.

You still follow that schit.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and what about Red October, you and the Q-Beers said Trump would be back in the WH by October, in case you missed it this didn’t happen.

How far have you and the Q-Beers moved this goal post, again.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh, there would be some backlash, but not Ques predicted great awakening or coming red wave.

Come on, show me your posts prrdicting the same, and coming pain for the traitors too, while youre at it.

Oh, too bad. Youll que on the fact it hasnt happened yet, or get on Ques bandwagon and tell us all about whats coming.

I never expected you to be such a sucker for fake news MSM BS, but, seeing is believing.

You really seem to love the logical fallacy of the false dichotomy.

Reality isn't a binary either you believe in Q or you are a MSM watching idiot.

But, you're obviously too invested in believing to be able to see that.

Right on the money.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Many who believe have faith in things unseen. Many who dont have faith in the MSM.

Hell of a motorcade for a washed up ex POTUS to go be interviewed by O'Reilly in Houston.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many who believe have faith in things unseen. Many who dont have faith in the MSM.

Hell of a motorcade for a washed up ex POTUS to go be interviewed by O'Reilly in Houston.

Wow, now I see why you think he is still the president.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jag, your bet thread demonstrated two things rather neatly:

1. The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters on the Campfire recognize that the Q cult is batshït crazy. Need I point out, the Campfire is a bastion of conspiratorial thinking.... for this to not make the cut is very telling.

2. Most interesting to me is that it also made clear that most Trump supporters here do not truly believe the election was stolen. I won’t argue that point. If folks truly believed, they would’ve stood up for you on that thread. They did not because they do not.

That, in turn, leads to the following conclusions:

1. You are perceived as being nucking futz even by Trump supporters on the Fire in part because you believe in Q. Short of 4.chan or whatever TF it’s called, this is probably the single most likely place for you to find simpatico folks. And you haven’t. I suggest you rally up whatever remains of the brain cells that got you through medical school and rub them together to warm them up, and think on that for a minute.

2. Kinda burying the lead because this is the most important part. If, in fact, most ‘Fire Trump supporters don’t in their heart believe the election was stolen (because, y’know, reality and such) then that means that most Trump supporters on the Fire believe that Trump is either a traitor who tried to subvert our democracy, or, is an idiot who believes in crazy conspiracy shït. Or BOTH. They won’t say it* but that’s what it means.

* they won’t say it, because folks like you are performing the function that Lenin supposedly called “useful idiots”. In other words, they think you are stupid, but want your vote and for you to keep spreading lies and propaganda. Put yet another way, you are the retarded cousin needed to form a whole baseball team, running around the bases backwards, fly balls bouncing off your sloping forehead, but they are just gonna laugh at you behind your back because they need you to fill out the roster.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
All that from an idiot who can’t open a box of bullets. 🙄

Carry on dumbass

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, we'd all rather hang out with Jag than Jeff_O, so,.......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Link, please.

Yeah, we remember you being a huge Que fan. Trump too, except he was a stupid bumbling fool with no business savy who just had good intentions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fnWvWXbgm4jA/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jag, your bet thread demonstrated two things rather neatly:

1. The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters on the Campfire recognize that the Q cult is batshït crazy. Need I point out, the Campfire is a bastion of conspiratorial thinking.... for this to not make the cut is very telling.

2. Most interesting to me is that it also made clear that most Trump supporters here do not truly believe the election was stolen. I won’t argue that point. If folks truly believed, they would’ve stood up for you on that thread. They did not because they do not.

That, in turn, leads to the following conclusions:

1. You are perceived as being nucking futz even by Trump supporters on the Fire in part because you believe in Q. Short of 4.chan or whatever TF it’s called, this is probably the single most likely place for you to find simpatico folks. And you haven’t. I suggest you rally up whatever remains of the brain cells that got you through medical school and rub them together to warm them up, and think on that for a minute.

2. Kinda burying the lead because this is the most important part. If, in fact, most ‘Fire Trump supporters don’t in their heart believe the election was stolen (because, y’know, reality and such) then that means that most Trump supporters on the Fire believe that Trump is either a traitor who tried to subvert our democracy, or, is an idiot who believes in crazy conspiracy shït. Or BOTH. They won’t say it* but that’s what it means.

* they won’t say it, because folks like you are performing the function that Lenin supposedly called “useful idiots”. In other words, they think you are stupid, but want your vote and for you to keep spreading lies and propaganda. Put yet another way, you are the retarded cousin needed to form a whole baseball team, running around the bases backwards, fly balls bouncing off your sloping forehead, but they are just gonna laugh at you behind your back because they need you to fill out the roster.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol.... hey look, no denials!.... I’m speaking truth and you all know it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 6 of 619 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,071
Posts18,501,503
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.