Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Proper etiquette to me is to never use a closed hand, and dominate by restraint. Unless they are clearly trying to be a man or are armed, then knuckles etc. are permitted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Sober, but same. The taekwondo weenies renting the studio before our MMA group when I was in the corps had a black belt female that would always trash talk when we came in after.

Challenge given. Challenge accepted. Life lesson learned. Muscle mass matters.

Didn't feel bad about her, but after, when her husband got frisky, I felt kinda bad.

Shoulda did the same to him as well, then watched him hit the ground like a sucked dick.

Yes, there are occasions when women should absolutely be decked..........women want to be equal, act like men, act like azzholes, riot in the streets & get in people's faces, change gender, etc.

When they do all of the above or more, or even worse, they give up the privilege to be treated any differently than any azzhole man.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by persiandog

EXACTLY my first thought reading the title.

I would have beaten that woman's face off if she spit in my face like that.

Your mother must be proud of you

May be you should ask her.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It’s okay if the woman is a man!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Never been spit on, but I’ve taken full arm slaps and smiled and walked away.

Raised my son to do the same.

BillyGoatGruff;
Good afternoon, almost evening to you my cyber friend, I hope the coals are glowing brightly in the woodstove at your place too and you're all warm, well and dry.

This might be an excerpt out of the book some folks have been asking me to write, or perhaps it'll be my first audio story on YouTube for kingston?

It went all went down something like this.

At that time in the life of the author I was the Safety, QA and HR manager at a cabinet production facility of about 50 or so employees.

When the owners had bestowed first one, then another and finally all three auspicious titles upon me, they asked what I wanted put on the business card? When I replied "Plant Septic Funnel" would be most appropriate they didn't think it was as witty as I did apparently.

Anyways we had a colorful crew in all ways and folks being folks will sometimes drink on the job.

We had this one smaller lady who we could not catch drinking and since we didn't have a breathalyzer couldn't legally say she was drunk, but we were able to say she was "unsafe to perform her task", which we did and then the second time we wrote her up.

The third time she was wobbling around on the shop floor, the Production Mgr brings her into my tiny office which was up a set of steep, narrow stairs on the plant mezzanine.

They are sitting beside the door - yah the whole layout is wrong, wrong, wrong if things go sideways - and she's beside the open door, him beside her.

As I begin to go through the words which legally need to be spoken in times of firing for cause, I note that she's beginning to tense up and the smirk she had on her face for the beginning of the meeting has vanished. The Production Manager however has checked out of the meeting, perhaps other work issues are on his mind?

That I can't say for sure, but I can say he didn't see the roundhouse punch she delivered that caught him full in the face! Aaaaand it was on!!

She became rather like a female, drunk and extremely profane version of the little weasel that used to chase Foghorn Leghorn. Oh, and she began to spit too Billy, quite a bit now that I recall.

I wore safety bifocals back then so at least she couldn't get my eyes, which I recall seemed to infuriate her further, but by this time the other fellow and I had bodily picked her up, made it down the stairs, across to the shipping door and threw her out into the parking lot.

At that point she began to throw things at her coworker's cars, keying one of them and I was on the phone to the local constabulary as it had become a legal matter for them at that point.

She then staggered up to a fairly busy street and was throwing some of her lunch kit contents, a thermos and some other bits at passing cars - which prompted a second call to the RCMP, who then decided that indeed she needed to be taken off that street before there was a fatality.

In no time at all a young and rather large example of an RCMP constable appeared in a Yukon sort of cruiser, got out and although I couldn't hear the conversation entirely, it was clear that she wasn't done imitating an angry llama.

Well, here's a hot tip folks and fellows who might deal with the constabulary, they - or for sure and certain he - didn't think much of being spit on either.

Quicker than I can type it out Billy, there appeared as if by magic a light pillow case sort of bag which was put on her head. Just as quickly, if not more so, she was in cuffs and here's the icing on the cake, this fellow picked her up and "placed" her into the back of the Yukon with such enthusiasm that it rocked quite vigorously when she hit the street side door....

That was the last I saw of her Billy, so I can only speculate that in the fullness of time she saw the error of her ways, turned herself around and became a productive member of society... or maybe not, I don't know.

Thanks for reading this far into my "I don't like to be spit on" story.

All the very best in the New Year to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Ex nude models usually carry baggage.........

They usually carry a whole lot more than that! Penicillin won’t cure it either.

Had a crazy bitch try that years ago. I didn’t hit her, but did practice Beav’s sage advice. I grabbed her wrist, spun her around and pinned her bitch azz face down on the floor with my knee in the middle of her back. I would have hog tied her had I a bit of rope.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Not shooting first is plain stupid.

Sincerely,
Every pre-attack artillery barrage ever.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thumb on back of hand, fingers on palm, roll hand over, drop her to her knees, tell her to go to work.

LOL
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by viking
I used to believe never to hit a lady. Not all women are ladies.

Not all women are ladies. Ain't that the truth.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by viking
I used to believe never to hit a lady. Not all women are ladies.

Not all women are ladies. Ain't that the truth.

Seriously, why does she have enough slack in her chains to reach you in the first place? I mean come on man, you drop her tray of food off twice a day for weeks straight and this is how she repays you?

Sheesh.

LOL
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I’m a big fan of dragging people around by their hair.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately , today in America most women aren't worth the price of admission and if you are in the situation of having to strike them you are fuggin up ..... run

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Unfortunately , today in America most women aren't worth the price of admission and if you are in the situation of having to strike them you are fuggin up ..... run

That’s the trick. Just don’t put yourself in situations where the likelihood of dealing with crazy women exists.

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 12/30/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Plus one.

Some woman may deserve it as do some men but unless you’re in real danger it isn’t worth the potential legal hassle to hit someone rather they’re deserving of it or not. Hit a woman and there’s an excellent chance that you will be losing your gun rights.

If you’re with a woman that deserves it. Odds are good that the bigger problem is the woman that you’re choosing to be with. Getting away from that woman and woman like her will do you more good than hitting.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My woman kicked my ass - So I turned the other cheek!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Plus one.

Some woman may deserve it as do some men but unless you’re in real danger it isn’t worth the potential legal hassle to hit someone rather they’re deserving of it or not. Hit a woman and there’s an excellent chance that you will be losing your gun rights.

If you’re with a woman that deserves it. Odds are good that the bigger problem is the woman that you’re choosing to be with. Getting away from that woman and woman like her will do you more good than hitting.

As a LEO, you look some of these questions a little differently. I've been shot at twice by women.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fight a man, get hit like a man?

Not okay to beat a woman but if women want the same rights as men then they're gonna have to take a few lefts too.

Last edited by smarquez; 12/30/21.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hey....they want equal treatment and stuff.....so....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Equality for all.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,946
Posts18,498,979
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.