Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
We went to the family Christmas party on Dec. 19, Sunday. It was held inside because it was cold. About 12 people there, party lasted 4 hours. Two days later, sister in law announced she had just tested positive for Corona. Meaning, she had Corona while at the party, although she didn't seem sick.
And, girlfriend and I spent Sunday, and Monday at girlfriend's daughter's house. Of course we had to notify them that we had been exposed, they got nervous and went out and got tested. Negative. I didn't get tested and I didn't get sick, neither did my girlfriend.

This had the makings of a super spreader event, except, nobody else got sick. I talked to the "sick" sister in law 2 days ago, despite testing positive, she barely got sick. A mild cough and slight temp for 2 days. Not as bad as the common cold. Sister in law has had the vaccine, and a month ago she got the booster.

My family has just proved that even if you get all the shots recommended by Dr Fauchi, you can still get sick. But you won't die and unless you get tested, you will never know you were sick in the first place.

I think Dr Fauchi has been pulling our leg.

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I know why Yankees are dying in mass numbers. They aren't sharing a quart mason jar of shine between 20 people.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
We have it in our house. Mild cold.

We’re all gonna die oh how I wish I’d have followed the former VP’s orders!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had the identical thing happen at my son's Christmas party on the 18th. Everyone was fine and two day's later he calls in a panic to say that the wife and subsequently their kid all tested positive. Sure we all went off and got tested and all negative. Admittedly most of the people I know are all vaccinated and most of the ones that I know that have tested positive have been breakthrough cases, though with relatively mild tired and cold like symptoms. That said, somebody is filling up our hospitals with all elective surgery cancelled and 96% of all the ICU beds occupied. They just called in 23 US Navy respiratory doctor/nursing types to help with the staffing at one of our four hospitals and one hospital here turned away 300 patients in November. It is getting so I don't know what to believe. Our Packer people get put on the unable to play for a week and next week they are back out there. Contrast that to our state senator Andre whose dad lives in the neighborhood and they were preparing for his funeral with him on a respirator for weeks before he pulled through, but not without a bunch of long term side effects. At any rate, I'm not partying with people for a while.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
" ... I think Dr Fauchi has been pulling our leg.

It is the highest form of BLASPHEMY to question anything Emperor Lord Dr. Fauchi says! In fact it is also a Federal Felony. Be aware, the fbiees probably already have a SWAT team on the way to your home.

Goodbye. cry

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
4 from our Christmas party tested positive and all 4 have had the vaccine and booster. Everyone of them had very mild symptoms even the diabetic. Now my son is layed out on the couch not feeling real well. He hasn't been jabbed and definitely won't get tested.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Will I Die of Corona?

Yeah, probably. cool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope, bit you gotta get 10 booster's, wear 4 masks, quarantine for 6 months and pray to fauxi. Otherwise, put me in your will...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We went to the family Christmas party on Dec. 19, Sunday. It was held inside because it was cold. About 12 people there, party lasted 4 hours. Two days later, sister in law announced she had just tested positive for Corona. Meaning, she had Corona while at the party, although she didn't seem sick.
And, girlfriend and I spent Sunday, and Monday at girlfriend's daughter's house. Of course we had to notify them that we had been exposed, they got nervous and went out and got tested. Negative. I didn't get tested and I didn't get sick, neither did my girlfriend.

This had the makings of a super spreader event, except, nobody else got sick. I talked to the "sick" sister in law 2 days ago, despite testing positive, she barely got sick. A mild cough and slight temp for 2 days. Not as bad as the common cold. Sister in law has had the vaccine, and a month ago she got the booster.

My family has just proved that even if you get all the shots recommended by Dr Fauchi, you can still get sick. But you won't die and unless you get tested, you will never know you were sick in the first place.

I think Dr Fauchi has been pulling our leg.

Do your TOD and POD immediately...

PM me for a routing number for all accounts...

-------------------------------------------

Good luck... you will be fine.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got dibs on your guns

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you. Tell you what I will send you all my guns. Do you like Swedish Mausers? Girlfriend could not care less about a Swedish Mauser.

Women, go figure.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
We have it in our house. Mild cold.

We’re all gonna die oh how I wish I’d have followed the former VP’s orders!

Can Denny and I split your guns up between us?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But THIS is what really scares me...

[Linked Image from aspris.co.uk]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
I know why Yankees are dying in mass numbers. They aren't sharing a quart mason jar of shine between 20 people.

There is scientific evidence to back that up. Studies show just using mouthwash reduces spread. 190 Proof ought to kick the piss out of it.

Growing up in Bama I was a moonshine expert. Used to play games with the chicks at parties, they thought it cool to see who could drink the most before tearing up. If you swallowed enough to tear up, you were fixing to be drunk.

Used to pass the quart around at Concerts but the gallon milk jug was for parties and would wipe it out in about 10 minutes.

I remember the days when I would drink moonshine and pineapple I-Cees from 7-11 then drive 110 mph shooting road signs left handed over the roof.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why is it still called " break through" vaxxed cases when it's becoming more common than unvaxed cases?

I say we drop the remlin name/phrase if we also drop the break through phrase.

Atleast the remlin works, rifle not the nickname

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The megatron variant is out now, no symptoms, 1000 times more contagious, but you could fall over dead.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can't believe anyone is still getting tested for covid.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider
But THIS is what really scares me...

[Linked Image from aspris.co.uk]

I've seen people exposed to too much of that - not a pretty sight

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Where’s Flave when you actually want him to step on a stupid thread. Jayyyzuz.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,173 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,564
Posts18,531,693
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.