Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lslite
I ain't looking for trouble,but sometimes you gotta man the fug up and do whats right,no matter the cost.

Pitiful nobody helped, those two would clean up pretty quick w/o breaking a sweat.

LOL

J
JHM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I wonder why Cowlick boy didn’t step in to help?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
NBN. Was that Chitcago or Memphafica. 😜

From the newscaster, I believe it's a place called Jenkintown, Pencil-vein-ya.

Suburb of Filthadelphia.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
An honor culture combined with ignorance and poverty produces citizens like these.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

So why didn't Mikey go help her?
What about the other drivers?

The victim was white just like most of the people in surrounding cars/trucks?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Lslite
I ain't looking for trouble,but sometimes you gotta man the fug up and do whats right,no matter the cost.

Pitiful nobody helped, those two would clean up pretty quick w/o breaking a sweat.

when this shhitt happens I always wonder......doesn't anybody have relatives that could help out in a situation like this.....bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The race should not matter, but from what I read over the years if those around are white you can expect little help to come your way. The race or ethnicity of the victim(s) does not matter.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Crappy Hamper has pulled back on his religious nonsense (Billy Graham Is In Hell) and taken too curating videos.
It must be exhausting struggling for relevance.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why do you allow HC to live in your head?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Shoulda kept door locked.
And had a gun.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
A lot fewer men in America these days. When I was young my dad a d grandfather's generations would have left the groid in a bloody pile or worse. Pathetic.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

White people better wake up and realize that we are in a war,right here ,right now
Stand up and fight !!!! Stand together !!! How many white cucks sat and watched that scene unfold in front of them and did nothing?? For Gods sake,how much more are we going to take before enough is enough ?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
An honor culture combined with ignorance and poverty produces citizens like these.

Is that code for: NBN?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bluefish
A lot fewer men in America these days. When I was young my dad a d grandfather's generations would have left the groid in a bloody pile or worse. Pathetic.

Your right to have that theory lf you want. If it was black on black stay the fug out of it if your white. If the victim is white and perps black then there a moral question you refer to and be advised that the media, the liberal left and liberal judiciary will come after you for rendering assistance. I 've been around long enough to see good Samaritans be persecuted for doing that and prosecuted as well. The person being beaten up is clearly at fault for not having the means to take care of the people beating her. She should have shot them both dead and told the cops they were trying Jack her car and she shot to save her life . End of story. Chicago is your example it is all the blacks understand. Just my point of view.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

Is that code for: NBN?

Not sure what NBN stands for. Just saying that they are members of a bankrupt culture.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by bluefish

Your right to have that theory lf you want. If it was black on black stay the fug out of it if your white. If the victim is white and perps black then there a moral question you refer to and be advised that the media, the liberal left and liberal judiciary will come after you for rendering assistance. I 've been around long enough to see good Samaritans be persecuted for doing that and prosecuted as well. The person being beaten up is clearly at fault for not having the means to take care of the people beating her. She should have shot them both dead and told the cops they were trying Jack her car and she shot to save her life . End of story. Chicago is your example it is all the blacks understand. Just my point of view.

I was looking at it from the perspective of defending a woman.

The way life should be.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,503
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.