Page 1,393 of 2,268 1 2 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 2267 2268
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Salty303
Does Q pay when he looses a bet? Or is that even a thing in Russia

Don't sweat it, Jag will cover the debt.

Yep, when Trump concedes defeat or if Trump has to run to be re elected. Which btw, has happened before after an illegal winner was declared POTUS instead of the real winner, Andrew Jackson, by illegal chicanery on the Congress and he had to run and win again before being allowed to take office.

Maybe thats why Trump had his picture above his desk in the 00.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #16790598 01/01/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im planning to sell a host of guns to send a check to St Judes if that happens, but not unless its proven Biden is the real winner and Trump is proven a liar in saying he won by a landslide.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don't bother, I have you on ignore as you aren't worth a damned thing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by K22

The year quoted for the start is what has been talked about in the Q posts and the MJ12 posts. It is also what I cautioned Jag about concerning a Trump return. Maybe in 2024, but that is a huge maybe.

I hope that you didn't put any money on the table with jag about any of this.......

You didn't read my post did you.

And they dont read Ques posts either. If they did, could correlate current events to Ques drops.

They dont want to see the truth. They prefer jumping on the MSM and Piglosi bandwagon and leaning on their own understanding.

Like Que said, it would be ones choice to see or not.

Some can see. Some can see when shown. Some can never see.

There are none so blind as those who would not see.

Biden is their POTUS.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
All three of them can easily explain Que predicting the WH would become a green castle and Buckingham palace becoming a green castle years before it happened.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Come on, fake news followers, tell us how this Que prediction is nothing more than a lucky coincidence as is your refuge from truth and reality!

Youre too lazy to investigate and compare and try to connect the dots, so you just rely on the MSM antiQbers and anti trumpsters.

You made your guess and you're sticking to it, no matter the logic demonstrated.

You dont need logic, you got your feelings and the MSM.

LOL..!! laugh

How close to your GoFundMe goal of $1K are you. jag? The long ago apparent to many "real life jag" is living up to his billing.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Im planning to sell a host of guns to send a check to St Judes if that happens, but not unless its proven Biden is the real winner and Trump is proven a liar in saying he won by a landslide.

Koty

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

So the mouth did indeed overload your ass, huh?

No one is really surprised that you'd play semantic word games about a bet you are involved with. Word games are what you do best.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Here is everything the crazy conspiracy theorists were saying one to two years ago.

Where were they wrong?

Has nothing to do with Q. Alex Jones has been saying the same for two decades. Even HE thinks Qanon is Bravo Sierra....... let that sink in

Lol

I will say, the c.i.a. is good at what they do lol

Sure, the deep states strong arm C_A is saying Trump won and is coming back and that the patriots are in control.

You don't get it. They (whoever is running q) is putting out crazy crap, all the qtards eat it up, the msm then points to qtards and say "look at those bat svhiett crazy trump supporters"....hook, line, sinker.

Yes I believe there was voter fraud, primarily through mail in ballots. But I also believe Q is a psyop....and you are the target.

Are you talking about General Flynn?

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

No one is really surprised that you'd play semantic word games about a bet you are involved with. Word games are what you do best.

Choosing ones words wisely keeps one from getting crossways with the Law and especially in a court. Been there done that, literally. But that is a subject I will not waste my time on with the likes of you guys.

K22 #16790895 01/01/22
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

Choosing ones words wisely keeps one from getting crossways with the Law and especially in a court. Been there done that, literally. But that is a subject I will not waste my time on with the likes of you guys.

You are so wise in so many ways.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salty303
Does Q pay when he looses a bet? Or is that even a thing in Russia

I dont know. I haven't seen Que or me lose a bet yet.

Actually, everyone here has.

Don't be a loser with zero credibility.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The bet had nothing to do with who won, but whether or not Trump would be reinstated somehow as POTUS by yesterday.

K22 #16790949 01/01/22
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by K22
Here is everything the crazy conspiracy theorists were saying one to two years ago.

Where were they wrong?

Has nothing to do with Q. Alex Jones has been saying the same for two decades. Even HE thinks Qanon is Bravo Sierra....... let that sink in

Lol

I will say, the c.i.a. is good at what they do lol

Sure, the deep states strong arm C_A is saying Trump won and is coming back and that the patriots are in control.

You don't get it. They (whoever is running q) is putting out crazy crap, all the qtards eat it up, the msm then points to qtards and say "look at those bat svhiett crazy trump supporters"....hook, line, sinker.

Yes I believe there was voter fraud, primarily through mail in ballots. But I also believe Q is a psyop....and you are the target.

Are you talking about General Flynn?

Are you? My post was clear.

Whip #16790958 01/01/22
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Any way you cut it Biden won nothing. The election was stolen to seat him and destroy America. It won’t be allowed to stand.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
Any way you cut it Biden won nothing. The election was stolen to seat him and destroy America. It won’t be allowed to stand.

Apparently not

Whip #16791686 01/02/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
NEVER EVER QUIT

Amazing how so many have quit and given up, but that is rolling over for the deep state and their lie. Trump hasnt quit and neither have I.

Click on his video to see what he says, or not.

https://t.me/cbknews/12881

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by goalie

The bet had nothing to do with who won, but whether or not Trump would be reinstated somehow as POTUS by yesterday.

No. Thats a lie. The bet had to do with who the POTUS is. I dont count the illegitimate biden as the POTUS.

Show me in my post where i said Trump would be publicly reinstated or even in the White House.

You, and others believed what you wanted to believe.

You believed what you assumed.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16791702 01/02/22
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Im in for a grand that Trump will be President of the Republic by the end of this year.

No. Thats a lie. The bet had to do with who the POTUS is. I dont count the illegitimate biden as the POTUS.

Show me in my post where i said Trump would be publicly reinstated or even in the White House.

Spin it however you wish.

It’s all alternative reality at this point.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Im in for a grand that Trump will be President of the Republic by the end of this year.

Spin it however you wish.

It’s all alternative reality at this point.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This......

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 1,393 of 2,268 1 2 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 2267 2268

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 43 invisible), 2,573 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,709
Posts18,475,378
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.