Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by RJY66
Flipped on the cable TV news and the great whore of Oakland was on pontificating about how conservatives almost overthrew the government last year this time.

Its gonna be a long day of that BS.

I'm turning the TV off.

I'd say screw KalamaMaMa Ding Dong... but that would be in vain... that is pretty much how she got the jobs she has had...

I still wonder if she Blew Brandon, and took him doggie style up the Keester, to get the VP Job.

Wouldn’t doubt it one bit. That’s how the Whore got ever other job she’s ever held.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lima1seven
Originally Posted by JB in SC
They are scared of Trump, the 2022 mid terms and 2024. Biden is an empty suit.

Between the bimbo and dumb a$$ they spent the whole time saying the elections were fair and Trump lost. And mainly trying to push new voting laws. They are clearly worried about the next two elections.

No problem.
They’ll just steal any future Elections just like they did the last one.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Flipped on the cable TV news and the great whore of Oakland was on pontificating about how conservatives almost overthrew the government last year this time.

I'm turning the TV off.

I'd say screw KalamaMaMa Ding Dong... but that would be in vain... that is pretty much how she got the jobs she has had...

I still wonder if she Blew Brandon, and took him doggie style up the Keester, to get the VP Job.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Alot of hot air on here! Most on here will be hiding in their bunker when it comes to war in their city. That is why BLM and others can do what they want no one to stand up and take care of it. Keyboard warriors.

Last edited by LazyL0228; 01/06/22.
R
RJY66 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm turning the TV off.

Wouldn’t doubt it one bit. That’s how the Whore got ever other job she’s ever held.

Only if the Resident was "up" to it which I kinda doubt. Its not 1975 anymore and boner pills are dangerous for people with one foot in the grave and the other on a 'nanner peel. She probably serviced someone else who told the Resident who to pick for VP via the thing in his ear.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The left is so scared that it is running down their legs.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
In that 370 day period from January 1, 2020 to January 6, 2021, the January 6, 2021 riot was the smallest riot to occur, not including single children throwing tantrums toward their parents, yet it gets the most attention. There was less violence (not including the shooting death of an unarmed female protestor), less property destruction, less threats and less ability to carry out threats than any of the other riots (protests?) that occurred in that prior year. We've lost our minds. It seems, because of what is not a riot and what is an insurrection, what is and is not racism, etc., our politicians now need as part of their official politician starter kit is a dictionary and a thesaurus (no Congresswoman AOC, the Thesaurus did not go extinct years ago).

It’s become the Lib’s in DC’s discipline stick. They want to remind and threaten 1/2 of the US of what horrible people Trump and his supporters are...It will likely always be brought up by the Left, and fake news, even if the Dems loose both houses in the future.

It’s tyranny they think they personally suffered from the Right, and don’t want anyone to forget it...

Pretty hilarious, considering these same Liberal politicians won’t admit that they have been responsible for tyranny against all Americans, both in their actions, and words at a Federal and State level.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
January 6th has been and will continue to be used to draw attention away from the disaster this team of imbeciles have achieved.

Fortunately, most Americans are more concerned with the massive crime wave, oppressive spike in inflation, government mandates, Biden's failure to shut down the virus, supply chain failure, mass illegal immigrant invasion, and out of control energy costs. Meanwhile the ship of clowns can only focus on Trump and January 6th.

Don’t for get the troop withdrawal from. Afghanistan. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's not going to be any reconciliation in America. This can only end in war and it falls squarely on the lefts shoulders. The right wants nothing more than to be dealt with justly and be left alone. The left knows nothing of either.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You’re a lot better off by turning off the tv. The news media is the propaganda arm of the Marxist Democratic Party. They’re only gonna tell you what they want you to know, and it’s all spun out of context to make you think they’re right.
If you’re getting the news from the mainstream media, you’re misinformed about what is actually happening.
They’re afraid of Trump. He’s the only person of the Republican Party to call them out. Most of the republicans are complicit to the takeover of the one world government run by communist.
I’m thinking enough people are getting tired of the democrats and their bull that they’re actually beginning to fear the midterms next year.
They got away with stealing the Presidential Election. If they’re worried about the midterms and 2024, it leads me to believe the pendulum is starting to swing the other way.
God, I hope so.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody gunna do schit.

LOL
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,164
Posts18,523,511
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.