Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
Nah just fire most of them and start over.

Can we keep Thomas ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dale06

My understanding is the case before the court is whether the president can mandate the jab.

I thought that it had already been decided that the President doesn’t have the power to mandate??? And that the court is now looking at the administrations “Reach Around” technique of using OSHA as a bypass????

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020

Can we keep Thomas ?

kwg

Alito did a far better job of arguing the Constructional side than the lawyers did. Lets keep him too.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Biden is using osha mandates to do his dirty work . The propaganda hit a wall and people left unjabbed were
rejecting getting the jab. He doesn’t have constitutional authority (not that the constitution means anything today) , Congress would have to write the law.

What I heard on the live stream and the questions asked by the justices, I believe they drank the koolaid and will allow the mandates. The stumble block was what happens when tests can’t keep up with demand.

IMO they already accepted osha’s Authority to mandate the jab.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
W
Whig Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
If they are going to publicly disclose their vaccine status, there should be an equal number of vaccinated and unvaccinated judges to keep it equal. Again, it shouldn't matter in a perfect world but we know that judges and jurists are often swayed in their decisions by their personal beliefs.

Just saying that the optics are bad and makes them seem biased and not impartial, as they should be under any circumstances.

Their vaccine status really should not have been disclosed!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Whig
I understand that this is about mandates but most of the politicians are about control and money. The money is behind the mandates. Fauci is about money in his pocket and he has never felt so powerful before since so many people hang on every word he utters. Unbelievable.

If the politicians didn't have their mandates, how many people would not have gotten the jab? How many people would still be working at their jobs?

I hope and pray that the Supreme Court justices do decide this from a legal perspective and not personal bias. The main point I am making is that the optics in cases like this often cause recusal of judges in lower courts. Doesn't seem to apply here.

Your argument doesn't hold water about recusal.

Should the ones that got a vaccine of any sort recuse themselves as well?

How about car accidents... If a judge has been involved in a car accident, should they recuse themselves from presiding over car accident litigation?

We pretty much know how all of them vote. The commie ones are real easy to predict. All liberals act, vote, and think like all the others. Sheep, one and all, no matter their station in life.

I'm always amazed at the number of people who trust a panel of people to hand down rulings on a document they couldn't care less about.

I'm warming up to recusal. The federal employees were mandated first. Difficult to see how they could be impartial. I found it interesting that informed consent for a vaccine that isn't open sourced, wasn't argued. This is a "for profit" medication. Regardless, we witnessed in real time, how uniformed the SCOTUS really is. Before we argue about the mandates, show us the contracts the DoD signed with big pharma. Considering how well past vaccines performed, these Covid "vaccines" should be sent back and taxpayers reimbursed.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I read about this case before the Supreme Court. The news stated that all 9 Supreme Court justices have been "vaccinated" and had all required boosters for this fake Covid pandemic virus.

So, this is publicly disclosed that all 9 justices have sided with the propaganda that they need the "vaccine" and boosters to stay healthy and not contaminate others with the virus. (Which these "vaccines" obviously do not do!)

So, how can any of them be "Impartial" and judge this important case about vaccine mandates affecting the entire country and economy without their personal beliefs affecting their decisions if they have all already sided with the propaganda that has been spread?

They are all affected by conflict of interest and should recuse themselves!!

This is what any legal interpretation normally would recommend. But, rules don't apply anymore. They are making things up as they go. And, if they all recused themselves for this conflict of interest, who would we have to actually decide a Supreme Court case?

Also, why are our Supreme Court justices disclosing personal health information that sways public opinion about their impartiality??

No one has discussed these points before. They won't, either!

The fact that the justices believe vaccination was prudent for them is no evidence whatsoever that they think a federal vaccine mandate is constitutional, though clearly the left-leaning ones do. There are two extremes here which are equally wrong. The first is the belief that everyone should be forced to be vaccinated and the second extreme (and equally wrong) view is that people who choose to be vaccinated have somehow bought into a fake Covid propaganda narrative. No doubt, lots of false propaganda out there, but CV-19 is real and if a person decides vaccination is the best course for them, they should be permitted to make that decision without a public flogging.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I took the vaccine and the booster but I'm fiercely against mandates.
Ditto.. It must be a personal choice, PERIOD!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I read about this case before the Supreme Court. The news stated that all 9 Supreme Court justices have been "vaccinated" and had all required boosters for this fake Covid pandemic virus.

So, this is publicly disclosed that all 9 justices have sided with the propaganda that they need the "vaccine" and boosters to stay healthy and not contaminate others with the virus. (Which these "vaccines" obviously do not do!)

So, how can any of them be "Impartial" and judge this important case about vaccine mandates affecting the entire country and economy without their personal beliefs affecting their decisions if they have all already sided with the propaganda that has been spread?

They are all affected by conflict of interest and should recuse themselves!!

This is what any legal interpretation normally would recommend. But, rules don't apply anymore. They are making things up as they go. And, if they all recused themselves for this conflict of interest, who would we have to actually decide a Supreme Court case?

Also, why are our Supreme Court justices disclosing personal health information that sways public opinion about their impartiality??

No one has discussed these points before. They won't, either!

The fact that the justices believe vaccination was prudent for them is no evidence whatsoever that they think a federal vaccine mandate is constitutional, though clearly the left-leaning ones do. There are two extremes here which are equally wrong. The first is the belief that everyone should be forced to be vaccinated and the second extreme (and equally wrong) view is that people who choose to be vaccinated have somehow bought into a fake Covid propaganda narrative. No doubt, lots of false propaganda out there, but CV-19 is real and if a person decides vaccination is the best course for them, they should be permitted to make that decision without a public flogging.

Anyone that took the vaccination did so on good faith. They assumed the risk/benefit was in their favor. Truth of the matter, citizens are suing the FDA in hopes of learning wtf Pfizer sold us.
First batch of FOIA documents released by FDA about Pfizer’s covid vaccines shows 1,223 DEATHS already reported in early February 2021
https://yournews.com/2021/12/05/2261844/first-batch-of-foia-documents-released-by-fda-about-pfizers/
Pfizer did the studies. They had full custody of the data and the analysis following. Now, for some reason, taxpayers have to sue the FDA for that information. How can anyone claim informed consent laws have been satisfied?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

With Biden, Harris, Pelosi appoitees???????

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My guess is the SCOTUS folks didnt go to the corner CVS and get the commoners jabs

Last edited by hookeye; 01/08/22.
W
Whig Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I honestly don't think that most politicians got the poison jab, regardless what they said. They know what it really is (NOT a vaccine) and why they want to force everyone to get it! (Totalitarian control.)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
States rights - the sovereign states have the RIGHT to tell PedoBiden to shove his mandate up his backside.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I honestly don't think that most politicians got the poison jab, regardless what they said. They know what it really is (NOT a vaccine) and why they want to force everyone to get it! (Totalitarian control.)

You are most likely absolutely correct.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Kagan quickly added her own rejoinder to Alito: "Can I just say that regulators think of risk/risk tradeoffs constantly when they make regulations ... but one risk vastly outweighs another risk.""

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by worriedman

This is not about the President mandating anything, it is about OSHA doing that. Huge difference.

Bull-fu^cking schitt.........................this is 100% Biden & his minions call & directive; OSHA is just the vehicle for delivering the huge load of horseschitt upon the 'Mer'can public.

Fu^ck Joe Biden.

NN

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
States rights - the sovereign states have the RIGHT to tell PedoBiden to shove his mandate up his backside.

This is how we get out of this miserable situation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the most part, states have pretty much given away most of their rights to the feds; lots harder to get something back than to have never let it go in the 1st place.

Just sayin'.

MM

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If they are going to publicly disclose their vaccine status, there should be an equal number of vaccinated and unvaccinated judges to keep it equal. Again, it shouldn't matter in a perfect world but we know that judges and jurists are often swayed in their decisions by their personal beliefs.

Just saying that the optics are bad and makes them seem biased and not impartial, as they should be under any circumstances.

Their vaccine status really should not have been disclosed!

dude you need to start boiling your drinking water

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
They're bought and paid for like all the politicians. They will pretty much side with the commies from now on.

Time to water the tree.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,123 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,168
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.