Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Are they trying to start a civil war?

I fugking hope so. I’m so tired of waiting….

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every one of my neighbors is on board with heavy resistance.

If those west side girls want to dance over here....better get right with god on the way.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Give them HE LL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
One would have to question the veracity of the author of an article that starts out "The Washington State Legislature is slated to vote on a measure that will authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in “Covid-19 concentration camps, for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate" and then goes on to quote a WAC. The Washington State Legislature is not voting on this - it is an administrative rule - one that has been on the books for years.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
People are going to take this? A tea tax starts a revolution, but the current governments seem to think that they can do anything.
Are they correct in this assumption?

Last edited by TooOldToCare; 01/08/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

On Jan. 12th at 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, the WA State Board of Health will discuss applying current infectious disease WAC codes to include Covid-19 for all WA State residents.
• To voice your concerns, register for the live webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DjusY10WTj-EyQyDTdyxsw  
• You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396
• Comments must be in by this Friday, Jan. 7th at noon. Don’t wait!

PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
• Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

DETAILS HERE: https://sboh.wa.gov/Meetings/MeetingInformation/2022/January12Online

WAC CODE LAWS:
https://app.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=246-100-070
https://app.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=246-100-045
https://app.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=246-100-040
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-100
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-105

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve been saying for years now that the time is coming when LEOs are gonna have to decide whether they work for the people who pay their paychecks vs the people who sign their paychecks.
The two are speedily becoming exclusive from one another.
I’m sure there will be some cops who will decide that such orders are in fact illegal, and refuse to enforce.
I’m also sure there are some cops who are cops because it gives them a power trip and some who are worried about paychecks and pensions. They’re gonna find out that the power trip or the pension might get them killed.
It is impossible to enslave a person who is willing to die for freedom. When it gets to where those of us who are striving to avoid a fight are forced to fight, it’s gonna get real ugly real fast.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The crazy thing to me is how spazzed out the libs are about guns, let's not even take a moment to consider that chit like ATP has recipes on the net and materials available at grandma's house. Add in Bluetooth watches.... This could go sideways fast.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I been "busy". Bring it on.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
From the first link highlighted by high country:

Clarifying Online Misinformation about the Jan. 12 State Board of Health Public Meeting

There has been a lot of interest in the Washington State Board of Health’s virtual public meeting on Jan. 12. Our staff is busy preparing meeting materials and public comments. Due to the large volume of questions we are receiving from interested folks, we want to clarify some misinformation that has circulated online regarding two topics on the agenda.

The Washington State Board of Health (Board) is not voting to require a COVID-19 vaccine for school-aged children at its meeting on Jan. 12. The Board will receive a briefing on the progress of the technical advisory group (TAG), which is convened to consider COVID-19 for inclusion in chapter 246-105 WAC, at next week’s meeting (agenda item 8). The Board will not take action on this agenda item at the meeting. The purpose of the TAG is to evaluate a vaccine against the established criteria to develop and provide a recommendation. The recommendation is then presented to the Board at a future regularly scheduled meeting for consideration. The Board, at their discretion, may or may not approve the TAG’s recommendation. The exemption allowances currently listed in the state’s immunizations law would be available for families and their children who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19. These exemptions include medical, religious, philosophical or personal exemptions. More information is available on the TAG meeting web page.

The Board is not voting to change isolation or quarantine policies at its meeting on Jan. 12. The Board is continuing a November 2021 rules hearing on the proposed rule changes to chapter 246-100 WAC, Communicable and Certain Other Diseases, as published in WSR 21-20-127 at the meeting. The Board is proposing updating its rules to reflect current state law to align with Engrossed Substitute House Bill (ESHB) 1551. Agenda item 9, while related to rulemaking on chapter 246-100 WAC, is scoped only to the implementation of ESHB 1551 (Chapter 76, Laws of 2020) and does not include changes to isolation and quarantine policies nor does it suggest law enforcement be used to enforce any vaccination requirements. More information is available on the Communicable and Certain Other Diseases rule web page.

All Jan. 12 meeting information, that includes detailed descriptions of these agenda items, will be available Friday, Jan. 7 on the meeting’s web page by 5:00 p.m. You can participate in the meeting in many ways

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They lie. it's what tyrants and communists do.

LOL
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Forcing this issue is where they screw up. Folks will finally stand up to this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Are they trying to start a civil war?

Hope so.

Say when.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We carpet bombed them with calls and emails last week. They know eastern Washington won't go without a fight.....and we're tougher than the soy boi latte servers on their side of the hill.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They've told and shown us their contempt for conservatives. They've positioned themselves so that their newly written "laws" are on their side, while ignoring our rights. They have systematically stolen the United States government.

Nobody is expecting them to stop short of their ultimate goal are they?

LOL
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hopefully the Supreme Court will put an end to this madness very soon.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
These “health” officers would need to go underground, lot of snipers out there…

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its just two weeks......

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by logger
From the first link highlighted by high country:

Clarifying Online Misinformation about the Jan. 12 State Board of Health Public Meeting

There has been a lot of interest in the Washington State Board of Health’s virtual public meeting on Jan. 12. Our staff is busy preparing meeting materials and public comments. Due to the large volume of questions we are receiving from interested folks, we want to clarify some misinformation that has circulated online regarding two topics on the agenda.

The Washington State Board of Health (Board) is not voting to require a COVID-19 vaccine for school-aged children at its meeting on Jan. 12. The Board will receive a briefing on the progress of the technical advisory group (TAG), which is convened to consider COVID-19 for inclusion in chapter 246-105 WAC, at next week’s meeting (agenda item 8). The Board will not take action on this agenda item at the meeting. The purpose of the TAG is to evaluate a vaccine against the established criteria to develop and provide a recommendation. The recommendation is then presented to the Board at a future regularly scheduled meeting for consideration. The Board, at their discretion, may or may not approve the TAG’s recommendation. The exemption allowances currently listed in the state’s immunizations law would be available for families and their children who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19. These exemptions include medical, religious, philosophical or personal exemptions. More information is available on the TAG meeting web page.

The Board is not voting to change isolation or quarantine policies at its meeting on Jan. 12. The Board is continuing a November 2021 rules hearing on the proposed rule changes to chapter 246-100 WAC, Communicable and Certain Other Diseases, as published in WSR 21-20-127 at the meeting. The Board is proposing updating its rules to reflect current state law to align with Engrossed Substitute House Bill (ESHB) 1551. Agenda item 9, while related to rulemaking on chapter 246-100 WAC, is scoped only to the implementation of ESHB 1551 (Chapter 76, Laws of 2020) and does not include changes to isolation and quarantine policies nor does it suggest law enforcement be used to enforce any vaccination requirements. More information is available on the Communicable and Certain Other Diseases rule web page.

All Jan. 12 meeting information, that includes detailed descriptions of these agenda items, will be available Friday, Jan. 7 on the meeting’s web page by 5:00 p.m. You can participate in the meeting in many ways

So if I go to this meeting they can quarantine me and put me in a covid encampment for life???????
Man that's bullschitt, 1984 biGod,

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My concern would be random traffic checkpoints where a person may be trapped w/o resources or home raids that would endanger the family.

LOL
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (7887mm08, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 10 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,328
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.