Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The illness you got to test for to see if you are sick.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
GPS coordinates please......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
May God bless and heal you, BR.

May the CCP suffer in hell.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
The illness you got to test for to see if you are sick.

Yeah, if its the Omicron.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A friends granddaughter had a 37 yo ex marine building construction husband get it. He tried to tough it out. 5th or 6 th day he woke up clammy, made it through the day. They went to bed that night. She woke up the next AM but he didnt.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
A friends granddaughter had a 37 yo ex marine building construction husband get it. He tried to tough it out. 5th or 6 th day he woke up clammy, made it through the day. They went to bed that night. She woke up the next AM but he didnt.

Damn,...I hope I fare better than that. I'm about 54 hours in and it really hasn't advanced much at all in the last 40-45 hours. Like I mentioned, I felt well enough to be productive at work today and was planning go to bed early tonight and hit the job again tomorrow, but my wife talked me into taking a home test.

Thankfully the wife and kids have been downstate since Friday, so it's just me and the dog.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Get well soon!

I had something that slowed me down pretty bad for about 3 weeks. All I wanted to do was sleep. Never tested or missed work and nobody around me got sick. It wasn't fun though.

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for letting us know about it, keep us posted on how you are making out, its interesting to see how others are dealing with it.
I think I may have had "it" but have no way of knowing for sure, never got tested, just the same symptoms as you. I always pound the Zinc and Vitamin C, been using Zinc for 20+ years, no jabs here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is what happened to me. Couldn't get enough sleep. Congestion. Drainage. Just didn't feel like myself.

Tested positive.

After about two weeks in almost back to normal but still wanting sleep.

The original Frito Bandito!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Keep up your regimen of vitamins and supplements and hydrate like a mofo. You should be fine.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Monoclonal antibodies ??? Efficacy is most powerful administered within the first 3-5 days.

Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as "KLIK PAO" !!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zicam. Hammer it.

Benadryll as well. It has been shown to slow replication in studies. Combine it with a supplement called lactoferrin if possible.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 01/11/22.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Thankfully the wife and kids have been downstate since Friday, so it's just me and the dog.

Dude! You are downstate, lol.

Man the Gaylord/Grayling area was sketchy in spots yesterday and in the Yoop the Seeney stretch sucked Sunday and Yesterday. M28 closed from Munising to Marquette Monday. I got to see parts of the U.P. I've never been through

People suck at driving, probably 8-10 vehicles in the toolies both days. And what's with driving wwith your hazzard lights on? You aren't the road commission or DOT. Put your headlights on, slow down, and drive, sheesh

Edit: Get well!.

Last edited by bluffview; 01/11/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bluffview

Dude! You are downstate, lol.

Man the Gaylord/Grayling area was sketchy in spots yesterday and in the Yoop the Seeney stretch sucked Sunday and Yesterday. M28 closed from Munising to Marquette Monday. I got to see parts of the U.P. I've never been through

People suck at driving, probably 8-10 vehicles in the toolies both days. And what's with driving wwith your hazzard lights on? You aren't the road commission or DOT. Put your headlights on, slow down, and drive, sheesh

Edit: Get well!.

Yeah, we’s all trolls. Living below the bridge. 😂😂😂

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Best of luck Bruin!!

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hope to hear that you’re feeling better soon Bruin. My wife just tested positive yesterday so I might not be to far behind you.

Body aches and no energy seem to be her two biggest symptoms along with no sense of taste and a dry cough.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You’ll be exiting the zoo anytime. Glad you got the mild version.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Damn,...I hope I fare better than that. I'm about 54 hours in and it really hasn't advanced much at all in the last 40-45 hours. Like I mentioned, I felt well enough to be productive at work today and was planning go to bed early tonight and hit the job again tomorrow, but my wife talked me into taking a home test.

God bless you. You're taking a gamble. If you have the Omicron you'll be fine, but if its the bad schiett....

Many started feeling better after 5 or 6 days and thought they were getting well, only to get the storm and things went to hell.

Id have to rec you get a dr to try and get you the Regeneron Biden is trying to reserve for D states and places like Houston and San Antonio.

May God bless you.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Starting big doses of D, C and also ivermectin ASAP.

So far it's fairly mild. Started having some cramps and feeling chilled while working around the house outside on Saturday afternoon. The cramps got pretty bad for a few hours, sending me to the bathroom a few times throughout the evening until the cramps and subsequent BR visits subsided around midnight.

Yesterday was spent in the recliner, staring at the TV. Just felt mildly crappy, with a slight fever, mild chills and sinus pressure with a flickerof a headache now and then. Today was more of the same, except the flickers of headache are a bit more pronounced.

Because so many of the people I work with have been swapping some kind of bug around, I assumed that I had caught it and went to work today and was planning on doing the same tomorrow until taking a home test.

Pisses me off that I'm going to have to burn vacation to stay home with this crap.

If you caught it at work, and OSHA is trying its mandates, file an accident report and on the job injury case. Play the game, and push back! Save the vacation time!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Heym06
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Starting big doses of D, C and also ivermectin ASAP.

So far it's fairly mild. Started having some cramps and feeling chilled while working around the house outside on Saturday afternoon. The cramps got pretty bad for a few hours, sending me to the bathroom a few times throughout the evening until the cramps and subsequent BR visits subsided around midnight.

Yesterday was spent in the recliner, staring at the TV. Just felt mildly crappy, with a slight fever, mild chills and sinus pressure with a flickerof a headache now and then. Today was more of the same, except the flickers of headache are a bit more pronounced.

Because so many of the people I work with have been swapping some kind of bug around, I assumed that I had caught it and went to work today and was planning on doing the same tomorrow until taking a home test.

Pisses me off that I'm going to have to burn vacation to stay home with this crap.

If you caught it at work, and OSHA is trying its mandates, file an accident report and on the job injury case. Play the game, and push back! Save the vacation time!

Yessir!

Thats what Id do. Aint got it yet. Bunches at work out with it or on quarantine.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 29 invisible), 1,900 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,270
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.