Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Didn't mention him by name eh?

He'd should stop advocating for the vaccines period. It's bad enough that the left won't shut up about it.

People are way beyond their saturation point of being lectured to about the damn vaccine.

The fact that Trump believes there's a political advantage to continue doing so makes him seem extremely obtuse.

I don’t see it as him “advocating” for it… he was ASKED a question… he answered it… the vaccines are working exactly as they were designed…. Nobody has ever said you couldn’t catch the virus after being vaccinated….only that it gave your immune system a heads up of what to look for and give it a head start at fighting it before it could overwhelm your system….I agree we’re all beyond the saturation point of being lectured to about both covid AND the vaccines, but did it ever occur to you that the liberals know this and push this narrative as a wedge issue???

Nope.

That wasn’t the message a year ago. That’s what the message has sort of morphed into.

In fact, that’s the reason CDC changed the very definition of “vaccine” to continue calling this injection a vaccine.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ironbender

He'd should stop advocating for the vaccines period. It's bad enough that the left won't shut up about it.

People are way beyond their saturation point of being lectured to about the damn vaccine.

The fact that Trump believes there's a political advantage to continue doing so makes him seem extremely obtuse.

I don’t see it as him “advocating” for it… he was ASKED a question… he answered it… the vaccines are working exactly as they were designed…. Nobody has ever said you couldn’t catch the virus after being vaccinated….only that it gave your immune system a heads up of what to look for and give it a head start at fighting it before it could overwhelm your system….I agree we’re all beyond the saturation point of being lectured to about both covid AND the vaccines, but did it ever occur to you that the liberals know this and push this narrative as a wedge issue???

Nope.

That wasn’t the message a year ago. That’s what the message has sort of morphed into.

In fact, that’s the reason CDC changed the very definition of “vaccine” to continue calling this injection a vaccine.

Complete bullshit eh?

The vaxx was never intended to treat or cure any disease.....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Whatever…
The dems own it now. Remember, joe and his ho said they had a plan… yeah, right!
One good thing about the dems stealing the election is that they can’t crucify Trump about the giant cluster this has become.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Well! I'll have you know my cousin DillRay died from Covid!.....and being 400 pounds over weight.

Please vaccinate!

Nah. It was from pigging out on "black meat" - dried Ogrook (bearded) seal. And being 400 lbs overweight.

That stuff is terrible! But Eskimos love it. smile

Last edited by las; 01/12/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by las
Well! I'll have you know my cousin DillRay died from Covid!.....and being 400 pounds over weight.

Please vaccinate!

Nah. It was from pigging out on "black meat" - dried Ogrook (bearded) seal. And being 400 lbs overweight.

That stuff is terrible! But Eskimos love it. smile

That doesn’t sound too good.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For the past two years the mRNA treatment has been used as political football by both sides of the aisle. After two years it has become monotonous and I believe most Americans are tired as hell of politicians pontificating about it.

I don't give a flip whether you're a Republican of Democrat. BOTH sides need to STFU about the GD shot. The treatment is no longer relevant as Covid continues to mutate. Move on. We have much bigger problems that are affecting Americans that need to be addressed by our "leaders".

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
For the past two years the mRNA treatment has been used as political football by both sides of the aisle. After two years it has become monotonous and I believe most Americans are tired as hell of politicians pontificating about it.

I don't give a flip whether you're a Republican of Democrat. BOTH sides need to STFU about the GD shot. The treatment is no longer relevant as Covid continues to mutate. Move on. We have much bigger problems that are affecting Americans that need to be addressed by our "leaders".

They cannot move on. They will keep doubling down, even in the face of proof that it's poison. It's necessary for the vaccine passport, which is key to implementing agenda 21 and 30. You will own nothing and be happy. You eat the bugs.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump turned into a vaccine salesman a while back. I supported him on every front but I’m starting to feel like he needs to get out of the way of Desantis.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
DeSantis doesn’t answer the question because it’s none of anyone’s [bleep] business.

I’ve quit saying whether I’m vaccinated; that’s my private health information and no one else should feel entitled to it.

Our unwillingness to keep it that way is part of why we’re where we are in this “debate” and DeSantis knows it and is being strategic.

Trump has his ego invested in “his” vaccine and it’s gonna cost him. He could be playing kingmaker instead of criticizing DeSantis but his ego won’t allow it.

Foolish.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by efw

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

You’ve been reading too much SCIENCE on the fire…

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

To be honest, for quite a number of months the powers that be declared the vax had a 95% efficacy at PREVENTING a covid infection.

That number is now a lot closer to 0% than it is 95%.

But I am happy that the shot does minimize symptoms and severity of the virus.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

No you’ve been reading too much corp press. There was a redefining of “vaccine” on the CDC site itself when the narrative was shifting so much.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

No you’ve been reading too much corp press. There was a redefining of “vaccine” on the CDC site itself when the narrative was shifting so much.

Yep.

Alka Seltzer is now considered a vaccine to help fight indigestion.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

Yep.

It's also a suppository. Have you tried it? Makes your ass bubbly.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

Yep.

It's also a suppository. Have you tried it? Makes your ass bubbly.

Works on them Mormon Trash Birds.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Damn, there's another figure of speech I have no clue on.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

Yep.

And I can personally attest to its efficacy….about on par with a can of root beer…

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

They saved the Mormons from the Locusts.

Or the Jews. I don't remember which now.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

They saved the Mormons from the Locusts.

Or the Jews. I don't remember which now.

Gotta be the locusts 'cause everyone knows the Joos are still after the Mormons. And everybody else.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.