Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
OMG the sky is falling, the sky is falling ! If any of you dorks would have taken the time to scroll down through the comments you'd have seen another video showing that the barricade was erected around a fountain, not the WH. Your whacko conspiracy theory bullshyt is as valuable as usual. Sheesh.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The Biden administration is a flat-out dumpster fire. Corrupt mfer.
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
OMG the sky is falling, the sky is falling ! If any of you dorks would have taken the time to scroll down through the comments you'd have seen another video showing that the barricade was erected around a fountain, not the WH. Your whacko conspiracy theory bullshyt is as valuable as usual. Sheesh.

Secret investigations, which YOU are not allowed to know about, are taking place. PedoBiden is backed into a corner and the walls are closing in on his FAKE presidency. Prepare for the Reckoning....
Sure, sure. I'll believe it when I see it. LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
So, Joe is gonna hide in the fountain ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Secret investigations, which YOU are not allowed to know about, are taking place. PedoBiden is backed into a corner and the walls are closing in on his FAKE presidency. Prepare for the Reckoning....

Blackheart just got knocked back on his heels - justice has been served.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Another nut job from Texas I see. What a surprise. Must be something in the water. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Another nut job from Texas I see. What a surprise. Must be something in the water. LOL

I'll bet your mother had a loud bark.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Is Brazil or Argentina still harboring international fugitives? Pedo Joe could probably get a real deal on one of the bunkers an old Nazi died and left behind down there!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Is Brazil or Argentina still harboring international fugitives? Pedo Joe could probably get a real deal on one of the bunkers an old Nazi died and left behind down there!

I believe he has a hotel room in Beijing with his name on it, courtesy of his cocaine-addicted son Hunter Biden.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Never seen a ten foot tall k rail wall

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Could be this...... Why would his buddies in Afghanistan want to hurt poor Joe?

https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/taliban-vows-overrun-dc-2000-suicide-bombers-biden-admin-silent-grave/

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The nazis tried to barricade Berlin too.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This demented moron doesn't even have a clue what is happening around him, all he wants to know is who keeps shi tting in his pants, that's how far he's slipped into dementia and it sure seems like he's drugged in every public appearance, they have him and his family cornered via the Chinese millions Biden & Son have been getting since 2008

those who organized the unelected Biden Presidency are fully intent on keeping it, even beyond the 4 years .... they have something planned for Pedo Joe to enact Martial Law in a time of Civil War and it will be Covid related

In the 4 years of Trump they worked tirelessly to make Trump unelectable for a second term, when they realized they failed badly then it was plan b = take the Predidency by any mean necessary, plan c = covid, plan d is next ..... tie your boots and buckle your belt tight, 2022 is about to get fkn crazy !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I'll bet yours sounded like a hyena when she was fuggin the village idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Blackheart flipping out because his mother is a WHORE!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever intelligence that might have resided in his brain at one time is long gone. I’m pretty sure that sonuvabitch doesn’t know what day of the week it is. As l said, I’m tempted to feel pity for him, but he’s such a big crook I figure he deserves a helluva lot worse.
Regardless of that, his puppet masters seem to be pretty intent on starting a civil war in this country, which makes everything a potential target, especially the White House.
To be honest, I’m tired and disgusted with this death my a thousand cuts crap that they’ve been playing.
You phuqers want civil war then bring it already. But be aware, you’re a target for us just as we are a target for you. You’d better have a good security detail.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Blackheart flipping out because his mother is a WHORE!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like gonehuntin's bent on proving he's the village idiot....................

And another far gone lunatic scumbag from Texas.

LOL.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Libtards are caught in a tsunami of Mass Formation Psychosis
they're just lobotomized zombies at this point ...

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Apparently, walls do work.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I would very much like to hope this is true, but I am guessing the nefarious players are already a few moves ahead of the Conservatives regarding the next election cycle. Politicians and their ilk are an arrogant lot and when they come up with a plan they can't fathom the idea that someone has already concocted a better one!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,804 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.