Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kingston

Where in the leaked documents cited in the article you linked is ivermectin said to be highly effective in treating covid?

Jump to 4:20 in the video.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel
Trump never was our savior. Too many people STILL believe that he is. While some of the establishment may not have liked him, he was still playing their game. No swamp drainage. No big changes. No resistance to the vax pushers. No big revolution.

Of course, to criticize His Excellency means you must be a Biden voter or some other silly knee-jerk bullschidt.

Never said he was our savior, but he is the only president ive seen who worked at fulfilling his promises in my 70 years on earth.

Im going on things he has said and what Gen Flynn has said and i believe them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Well! I'll have you know my cousin DillRay died from Covid!.....and being 400 pounds over weight.

Please vaccinate!

How about Uncle Dilldoe, how'd he fair?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Where in the leaked documents cited in the article you linked is ivermectin said to be highly effective in treating covid?

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3sn..._Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Trump never was our savior. Too many people STILL believe that he is. While some of the establishment may not have liked him, he was still playing their game. No swamp drainage. No big changes. No resistance to the vax pushers. No big revolution.

Of course, to criticize His Excellency means you must be a Biden voter or some other silly knee-jerk bullschidt.

Trumps greatest success IMO was shining a white hot light on the deep state and propaganda wing.

We all knew it was corrupt and bias but most of us didn’t fully realize exactly how much.

I think another lesson learned was how the propaganda wing was able to force Trump at to change course through setting up false narratives in which he couldn’t win. Trump was at his best when Steve Bannon had his ear. Trump said “there were many fine people on both sides.” The media turned that into a situation that the President couldn’t win as they lied to the sheeple. Trump wound up disavowing people and groups he shouldn’t have and it still did him no good. There’s a lesson there.

Dido for the MSM forcing Trump to take a combative stance towards Putin and Russia rather than closer ties as a hedge against China. If he didn’t he was accused of cucking to Putin whom supposedly illegally got him elected. None of that was an accident. Choosing Russia as the villain killed two birds with one stone. It crippled Trumps term in office and harmed Russia to the benefit of China. China being the country the globalist are most invested in and want to protect at all cost. They successfully made it impossible for Trump to have ties with Russia or to be pro nationalist without being deemed racist and an election thief.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art of War. Appear weak when you are strong.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm not saying his leadership actually moved it along. I'm musing about his mindset.

If his mindset tells him to parrot Dr Fauci at this point, then he's obtuse.

No way he's obtuse!

He's "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency".

He might be portly, even somewhat rotund, but there is no way he is obtuse!

Frankly I think maybe his clothes are not exactly flattering, but he is not obtuse!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didn't mention him by name eh?

He'd should stop advocating for the vaccines period. It's bad enough that the left won't shut up about it.

People are way beyond their saturation point of being lectured to about the damn vaccine.

The fact that Trump believes there's a political advantage to continue doing so makes him seem extremely obtuse.

Steve Deace: Crystal Ball 2022 ... Prediction #3.

3. Cracks in Trump’s base continue to emerge because of the jab.
As jab mandates grow increasingly unpopular, and the jab itself becomes increasingly ineffective, Donald Trump’s ego and loyalty to his base will clash consistently for the first time since his political ascension. Several high-profile Trump loyalists will publicly break with the former president on what he considers to be his crowning achievement (Operation Warp Speed), and at least one Trump rally will be disrupted by discontentment with the jab. At the same time, Trump doubles-down on the belief he’s the Winston Churchill of COVID who saved Western Civilization from the virus. Which leads to my next prediction ...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...eve-deace-crystal-ball-2022#Post16824430

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I think we should DOGGIE PILE ON POSSIBLY THE BEST PRESIDENTS IN MY TIME. CLASSIC.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

There's a lot of info there but I had to read through it a couple of times to identify all of the players.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I don't care what he says but it's not a vaccine.

It is just a shot for the flu/cold virus that has done more damage than the bug.

There have been folks that have helped the plague to kill a lot more folks but to be fair most of the early dead had severe med problems,some that did not know they had them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As Candice Owns has pointed out, “He is old and doesn’t use the internet” so he is out of touch with his base and reality.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by ironbender

That wasn’t the message a year ago. That’s what the message has sort of morphed into.

In fact, that’s the reason CDC changed the very definition of “vaccine” to continue calling this injection a vaccine.

EXACTLY!

Thank you!!

You’ve been reading too much SCIENCE on the fire…

Bullshit! You are showing a serious lack of memory if you believe IB is even remotely wrong here!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

He'd should stop advocating for the vaccines period. It's bad enough that the left won't shut up about it.

People are way beyond their saturation point of being lectured to about the damn vaccine.

The fact that Trump believes there's a political advantage to continue doing so makes him seem extremely obtuse.

I don’t see it as him “advocating” for it… he was ASKED a question… he answered it… the vaccines are working exactly as they were designed…. Nobody has ever said you couldn’t catch the virus after being vaccinated….only that it gave your immune system a heads up of what to look for and give it a head start at fighting it before it could overwhelm your system….I agree we’re all beyond the saturation point of being lectured to about both covid AND the vaccines, but did it ever occur to you that the liberals know this and push this narrative as a wedge issue???

To be honest, for quite a number of months the powers that be declared the vax had a 95% efficacy at PREVENTING a covid infection.

That number is now a lot closer to 0% than it is 95%.

But I am happy that the shot does minimize symptoms and severity of the virus.

180,000 are hospitalized with Covid in Texas today. 30% were vaccinated.

By their definition shifting there is absolutely no way to know what 30% actually means. A real vaccine would be in low single digits, max...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
As Candice Owns has pointed out, “He is old and doesn’t use the internet” so he is out of touch with his base and reality.

Spot on. Biden has certainly lost touch with reality.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I don’t see it as him “advocating” for it… he was ASKED a question… he answered it… the vaccines are working exactly as they were designed…. Nobody has ever said you couldn’t catch the virus after being vaccinated….only that it gave your immune system a heads up of what to look for and give it a head start at fighting it before it could overwhelm your system….I agree we’re all beyond the saturation point of being lectured to about both covid AND the vaccines, but did it ever occur to you that the liberals know this and push this narrative as a wedge issue???

To be honest, for quite a number of months the powers that be declared the vax had a 95% efficacy at PREVENTING a covid infection.

That number is now a lot closer to 0% than it is 95%.

But I am happy that the shot does minimize symptoms and severity of the virus.

180,000 are hospitalized with Covid in Texas today. 30% were vaccinated.

Yep, 180,000 WITH Covid, not From Covid. I wonder what most are dxed with.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Well! I'll have you know my cousin DillRay died from Covid!.....and being 400 pounds over weight.

Please vaccinate!

How about Uncle Dilldoe, how'd he fair?

In and out of it for a while

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Nope.

That wasn’t the message a year ago. That’s what the message has sort of morphed into.

In fact, that’s the reason CDC changed the very definition of “vaccine” to continue calling this injection a vaccine.

As late as 3 weeks ago Pedo Joe was on TV and said if you get the vax you wont get the Covid. Seversl times, in fact. Of course. SM has now blocked those videos.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Nope.

As late as 3 weeks ago Pedo Joe was on TV and said if you get the vax you wont get the Covid. Seversl times, in fact. Of course. SM has now blocked those videos.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
For the past two years the mRNA treatment has been used as political football by both sides of the aisle. After two years it has become monotonous and I believe most Americans are tired as hell of politicians pontificating about it.

I don't give a flip whether you're a Republican of Democrat. BOTH sides need to STFU about the GD shot. The treatment is no longer relevant as Covid continues to mutate. Move on. We have much bigger problems that are affecting Americans that need to be addressed by our "leaders".

They cannot move on. They will keep doubling down, even in the face of proof that it's poison. It's necessary for the vaccine passport, which is key to implementing agenda 21 and 30. You will own nothing and be happy. You eat the bugs.

And now several D states are proposing sending old Covid patients back into nursing homes due to hospitals being slammed.

My sister, however, is not intubating or medicating many patients currently and the hospital isnt real busy.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 450yukon, 12 invisible), 1,542 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.