Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I used to like watching Letter Kenny, but that got crazy too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
They're just getting started. Every single movie and teevee show will be pounded full of politically correct "wokeness" and overwhelming diversity. Take a look at the "inside" of Hollywood and how movies and shows are written, cast, produced, and directed. You'll understand why the shows and movies you like are being destroyed.

Interesting article about an industry I really know nothing about. This diversity push in every industry (including mine) is going to end up going the way of the Dodo in time. You're seeing the first wave of it now as Asians are suing over race based diversity quotas in state universities. There is no justification for those types of quotas and I think the author is right, this will end up in a giant class-action lawsuit.

Hollywood should be in the business of making good stories but alas, these days it just wants to lecture us for the most part. We enjoy going to the movies but the last one we saw was Ford vs. Ferrari in 2019 and it was spectacular and since there has been nothing else that really has grabbed us.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I’m seeing more and more of guys kissing and black and white couples.

They must think that’s what people want to see.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I’m seeing more and more of guys kissing and black and white couples.

They must think that’s what people want to see.

Close to 80% of ALL commercials have blacks in them and a good portion of them have what you wrote. Although they obviously think that's what "we" want to see, their strategy is to normalize this and in a generation or two, they will have accomplished this.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sort of sums it up. I'm surprised the Hollywood Jews have allowed this. They are genociding their own careers and creation.

“Maybe it’s 15 percent about the belief that it will bring more people into viewing content, and 85 percent about the fear of being attacked on social media or in places like the Hollywood press or The New York Times,” a writer and producer said. “You’ve got to be insane not to have at the forefront of your mind all of these racial and gender and trans issues when you’re writing something. You have to worry about the impact that everything you do will have on your career. And that has an obvious chilling effect on creativity.”

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is absolutely stunning to see, not just in the entertainment industry but in all areas of our culture, how the threat of vocal outbursts by such a tiny, tiny group of people has caused the "powers that be" to cower and to cave in to the extent that people's livelihoods are put in jeopardy. Astonishing.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I dunno how Yellowstone has gotten through four seasons without a homosexual character/subplot yet.

You weren't paying attention, a couple of women, minor characters, out to 'get' Duttons on enviro/legal issues were major munchers living together. Back in Season 2 maybe, 2 bitches in a driftboat going by while the Duttons flyfished horseback?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by viking
One of my Texas friends told me the other day, that down by Bastrop, the movie industry is coming to town.

Maybe one of locals here can shed some light on that.

Bastrop has had some films. Smithville had one IIRC.

They have been trying to do it around the area for years but its never stuck so far. Maybe its another shot.

Bastrop is outskirts of liberal Austin though. It would likely fit right in.

Texas hasn't been Texas for years already and getting worse.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Keep paying your cable bill and pumping their crap into your home, sit in front of your big screen and enjoy some chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The two women in Yellowstone, well one went to river train station. Yellowstone shows the clash of people living in the country and small towns vs big city people who want to pave over and build over everything.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think youtube and similar will replace the tv and movie industry. its really the way it ought to be. self service entertainment 24x7. i know it did for me years ago. i could not tell you the name of one tv show that is on. my wife watches some but she uses ear phones so i don't even hear that schit.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everything that comes out of Hollywood is unbearable now. But the entire industry is pretty much ignored these days by the young people.

That is one reason that I quit going to theatres many years ago. With movies on TV, I can only stand to watch the oldies, not the new trash.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everything that comes out of Hollywood is unbearable now. But the entire industry is pretty much ignored these days by the young people.

That is one reason that I quit going to theatres many years ago. With movies on TV, I can only stand to watch the oldies, not the new trash.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you can say that again

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
you can say that again

Nicely done. Well played.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I think the last current network show I’ve watched was last man standing.

And of course Dr. pol.

What little i watch is the oldie channels. Back when they was funny and not trying to cram an agenda down your throat.

Yep. Last Man Standing was the last decent sitcom on the big Networks. Then they Fugged it up when it got moved over to the Fox channel and changed half the cast.
The big Woke Networks hated Tim Allen because he was a Trump Supporter.

Only stuff I watch is the Oldie Channels like Grit TV
And the other one that shows 70’s and 80’s sitcoms.
I think it’s LaughTV or something like that.

I can get plenty old movies that don’t push the Woke Bullschitt Agenda on my Free Internet TV apps.
The only show I watch on Network TV is Seal Team.
And it’s now been moved to the Paramount Channel, which also has the Prequel to Yellowstone, or 1883. 1883 would be alright if it didn’t have that can’t sing for schitt anti Gun Libertard Tim McGraw and his coke snorting wife Faith Hill.
Hollyweird hasn’t made a decent fuggin Movie since Tombstone.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here as it's been a long time since I watched TV. So long in fact I don't even remember what shows or programs were popular. It has to be at least ten year near as I can remember. Based on that article it seems I'm not missing much.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hollywood is in a death spiral.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I dunno how Yellowstone has gotten through four seasons without a homosexual character/subplot yet.

I thought they were all queers 😂

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 31 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.