Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

We can get you set up for one as well, if you'd like

Do you happen to have an idea as to when they’ll be back in stock?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by scottishkat
Originally Posted by RStien321
Any word if Swarovski is revamping the Z3 or if they are just depleted of inventory? Was looking for a 3-9x36 with 4A reticle (just investigating for a new build, not necessarily ready to purchase), and couldn’t find any Z3 in stock at the typical vendors.

That's a great little scope get some good quality rings and do a smart job installing it. I doubt they're going to revamp the Z3 line they've been building them the same for 40 years the last revamp was changing the name to Z3. Its how they do business and maintain their warranty.

Some companies change things up and cant fix their older scopes not Zwarovski.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

Have they upgraded the glass in that time?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
What is it about the 4A reticle that y'all like vs a standard plex reticle?

I like the lack of a thick post in the upper centre view of the scope. It seems to open up the view better for me. It works with the thicker reticles the Europeans favour. I don't think it would be as good with the finer reticle posts of a Leupold.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ReggieDunlop

My understanding is that the Z3s and Z5s are trickling in to those dealers that have established back-orders. Mind you, if a dealer had a back-order for 10, Z3 3-10 Plex scopes, they'll likely get 1 or 2, here and there, spread out over a period of time. Swaro is not fulfilling a single vendor's entire Z3 back-order and then moving on to the next vendor. They are spreading the wealth, so to speak.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by WiFowler

My understanding is that the Z3s and Z5s are trickling in to those dealers that have established back-orders. Mind you, if a dealer had a back-order for 10, Z3 3-10 Plex scopes, they'll likely get 1 or 2, here and there, spread out over a period of time. Swaro is not fulfilling a single vendor's entire Z3 back-order and then moving on to the next vendor. They are spreading the wealth, so to speak.

My LGS salesman told me that Swarovski had a backlog of over 12,000 orders to fulfill.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

My LGS salesman told me that Swarovski had a backlog of over 12,000 orders to fulfill.

A similar number to what I heard at the LGS.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Thats why I just bought two used ones!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

Maybe companies like Meopta and others are reading this thread...If true Swarovski has this backlog because a LOT of hunters in the US don't care about dials and WANT a quality 1" set it and forget it scope that doesn't look like it belongs on something in the movie Aliens.

I really like my Swaro's with the 4a reticle...and the meopros with the 4a reticles that I have.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by mwarren
If true Swarovski has this backlog because a LOT of hunters in the US don't care about dials and WANT a quality 1" set it and forget it scope...

My thoughts 100%.

Intentionally left blank.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I just got a Z3 with the BRH reticle (MIL) - think I'm gonna like it.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

439 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 43 invisible), 2,903 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,443
Posts18,528,717
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.