Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Can't say as I've ever seen a tat make a woman look better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]suntrust branch locations

Some can rock it.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember when tattoos were permanent? Back when the only way to get rid of it was a skin graft or something that nobody could afford? Nowadays I hear they can be removed by some type of laser procedure (?). I bet that's also expensive but I predict a good future for those doing tattoo removal in a few years when all these folks begin to get sick of looking at their wonderful tattoos.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Any of the above don't change that.

Sometimes it's a shame the things some will do to themselves in search of I don't know what.

I'll admit I'm from the same school. To each their own but to my mind someone that covers their entire body doesn't like themselves very much and all that ink is a warning sign for other people to keep away.

YMMV

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Remember when tattoos were permanent? Back when the only way to get rid of it was a skin graft or something that nobody could afford? Nowadays I hear they can be removed by some type of laser procedure (?). I bet that's also expensive but I predict a good future for those doing tattoo removal in a few years when all these folks begin to get sick of looking at their wonderful tattoos.
My stepdaughter had her ex-fiance's name tattooed around her ring finger. She had it lasered off and said it hurt like crazy.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
That one in the OP - I almost expect to see caterpillars crawling around it.

Do tattoo artists charge by the acre?

[Linked Image from media.self.com]

Can’t remember her name but she’s a supermodel

Tess Holliday

She’s from about 40 miles from me. I can’t for the life of me figure out what she does. I can’t tell that she’s any different from the thousands of other 350 lb dope smoking tattooed land whales living in trailer parks with their illegitimate kids around southeast Mississippi.

If that’s what makes a supermodel then those talent scouts need to come on down, this is their Mecca.

laugh laugh

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I have made several mistakes in my life, but I’m so glad that in my misspent youth, I managed to resist the urge to have cartoons permanently inked into my skin.

Mathew 22: 37-39

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by skeen
Haters gonna hate... whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You are correct.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
I have made several mistakes in my life, but I’m so glad that in my misspent youth, I managed to resist the urge to have cartoons permanently inked into my skin.

..........Same here. Closest I ever came was around 1970-71 while in the service. Even had the one I wanted all picked out. I was also under the influence of alcohol. What stopped me? It was from growing up around a lot of WW2 vets who came home from that conflict with at least one tattoo. Years later they were all sick of them. As one of my dad's buddies told me in 1960 when I told him I thought his tattoo was neat; he replied with; " Yeah; I thought it was neat, too, back in 1943, but now I'm so damn sick of looking at it". Or as countless other guys from that era have said; " I was so drunk when I got this I can't believe it". Or the ever popular; " [bleep] that..... I was chitfaced". Kind of glad I recalled all that regret from those guys.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, Alan_C, Alex38, 17 invisible), 1,953 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,891
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.