Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 65 66
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by ribka
[quote=673]I was listening to the CBC radio for laughs yesterday and they said the protest was due to unsafe road conditions.

Thats a separate protest, just in the lower mainland I think.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by ribka
[quote=673]I was listening to the CBC radio for laughs yesterday and they said the protest was due to unsafe road conditions.

Thats a separate protest, just in the lower mainland I think.

The media can't keep their lies in order now.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by 673
Truckers convoy, rolling out of BC today headed for Ottawa.

Will be rolling through here, Dryden Ontario, on Wednesday the 26th !!

Highway 17 (#1), right through town !! I'll get some photos, as the pass my shop !

Hey that would be great!

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
The communist media sure has shown it’s true colour trying to down play this..

They figure maybe as high as a half million protesters may make it to Ottawa… that would be great…

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Everyone can follow along with the CB app, Zello walkie talkie. The channel is “convoy to ottawa”.

GFP is open and funds are flowing, this has been confirmed by Rebel news as everything is legal.

Pitter Patter!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Truckers convoy, rolling out of BC today headed for Ottawa.

Will be rolling through here, Dryden Ontario, on Wednesday the 26th !!

Highway 17 (#1), right through town !! I'll get some photos, as the pass my shop !

Hey that would be great!

673;
Morning sir, hope all is well with you all.

There's some language in this video as well as some parts that can be gone through on fast forward, but it shows how big the convoy is going through southern Saskatchewan.

The lack of media coverage on this is pretty telling I would opine.

All the best to you.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It is ;unlikely this action will result in any changes the truckers want.

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you all out east and you're all healthy.

Perhaps you're correct in that the protest won't have any positive movement from the government, but I would suggest that if nothing else it will indicate to the citizens of Ontario how unsatisfied the rest of the country is with the federal government that they've been instrumental in electing.

Please note I'm not in any way indicating you personally did that, but Crown Prince Shiny Pony got re-elected in the populated areas of the east, certainly not anywhere west of the Manitoba border.

The extreme lack of coverage by all mainstream media outlets at this point might indicate to me that it could come as a surprise to some of our fellow Canadians that all is not well out west, you know?

If the protest does nothing else, it may cause folks in the urban centers to learn the hard way the mechanics of the supply distribution system as well.

Who knows? Not me for sure, but we can only try.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just heard that the truckers go-fund me $4KK just got seized !

Can not confirm !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ontario does not need to be reminded of anything, Dwayne. Stop the hating. It gets us nowhere. According to the federal results posted by Elections Canada and found here, the Liberals got 32.6 % of the popular vote. The Conservatives, 33.8%

Results - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Canadian_federal_election#Summary_results

Canada uses a first past the post system. This is where candidates are elected by a majority within the their respective ridings. That does not mean that a party will win based on the total number of votes cast - aka proportional representation. It depends on the population of those ridings, hence the last election result where Trudeau got less votes than O'Toole but still ended up as PM.

Trudeau promised to change the process to proportional representation, which would reflect the popular vote. He reneged. Had proportional representation been in place last October, the Conservatives would have formed a minority government.

The voting system has nothing to do with Ontario or your belief that this is somehow Ontario's fault. Here is something to consider.

In June 2015, Trudeau vowed that the federal election of that year would be the last conducted under the first-past-the-post system. In February 2017, as prime minister, he decided to walk away from that commitment.

What do Canadians want? From the Process article

But then, there's also what happened after Trudeau broke that promise — when actual voters were asked whether they wanted to adopt reform through referendums in British Columbia and Prince Edward Island.

In December 2018, British Columbians voted against moving to proportional representation by a margin of 61 per cent to 39 per cent.

The process - https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-proportional-representation-1.5225616

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Who gives a fugg how he/they were elected?
We just want them to stop with the Vaccine mandates, the so-called jab doesn't work, isn't there enough evidence in your face. Vaccined up the azz and you still get sick, the NHL is full of sick players, ok, so cut the liberal loving bullshit.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I hope the protests around the world intensify and the hoax perpetrators along with those that supported them start running for their lives.It might be a good idea if these protests were held in front of the media buildings and main goverment buildings.

Last edited by swiftshot; 01/25/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 673
Who gives a fugg how he/they were elected?
We just want them to stop with the Vaccine mandates, the so-called jab doesn't work, isn't there enough evidence in your face. Vaccined up the azz and you still get sick, the NHL is full of sick players, ok, so cut the liberal loving bullshit.

I responded to Dwayne.

You obviously cannot read. And were probably part of the 2/3rds of BCers who voted to keep first past the post. Or worse, did not vote at all.

Stop whining.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The term is...."mass formation psychosis" and it sounds like some folks had better get ahold of their psychosis before they are overtaken by their own self righteousness.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Fugg off Redgewell fugging schill lol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Shush. Respond when you have something to say that has to do with the thread.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You are just trying to derail this thread, we know you have your nose up trudeau's azz, which is the point, but you cant see that because you are the enemy.
Go start your own thread.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You don’t need any help. You do a fine job of screwing things up all by yourself. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I just heard that the truckers go-fund me $4KK just got seized !

Can not confirm !

Just got an update from gofundme, its up too 4.7 million.
Not sure where you heard that but prepare for hit jobs, they have already started.

I think they are concerned with some "pretending" to be part of the convoy and creating a static and the media being there with camera's. That would take amazing timing, considering they are nowhere to be heard nor seen.

Prepare for hit jobs from people on this site lol.

Last edited by 673; 01/25/22.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Quick update.

GO FUND ME FUNDS HAVE NOT BEEN SEIZED.

There’s a ton of misinformation from MSM, probably most of it.
For on the fly updates and real news, download the Zello walkie talkie app (convoy to Ottawa) and follow along.

Unbelievable support from Manitoba! Thousands and thousands of people out. Take back Canada.

Pitter Patter!
Page 3 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 41rem, 16penny, afisher, 10 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,494
Posts18,472,107
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.