Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
US has no business investigating or arresting him it didn't happen on US soil and its none of there business....find a case on US soil and do what ever it take to find out the truth.....
Maybe he payed off who ever in Zambia if he did he got away with it....if he didn't have money they wouldn't even bother.....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Muffin
Larry 'may' be a murderer, and he 'may' have murdered his wife, IDK!

He 'may' be guilty of mail and insurance fraud! And maybe Conspiracy to commit murder.

If the death has been ruled an accident by the local African officials where the alleged crime was committed, do the FEDs really have authority for an indictment!?

Just curious. I wasn't aware that if I committed a crime in a foreign country it was also a crime here!

If I was sitting on a jury I'd have a hard time convicting someone on hearsay and photographs.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Francis MaComber gets his revenge.

First thing that came to my mind, too.

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The guy who took the photographs wasn’t even a forensic photographer. It was just some guy at the consulate who got suspicious and went down to the funeral home and took some photos before they cremated her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Muffin
Larry 'may' be a murderer, and he 'may' have murdered his wife, IDK!

He 'may' be guilty of mail and insurance fraud! And maybe Conspiracy to commit murder.

If the death has been ruled an accident by the local African officials where the alleged crime was committed, do the FEDs really have authority for an indictment!?

Just curious. I wasn't aware that if I committed a crime in a foreign country it was also a crime here!

If I was sitting on a jury I'd have a hard time convicting someone on hearsay and photographs.

Yeah, with the limited information we have from the article, seems like reasonable doubt to me. Whether or not I think he did it, I'm not seeing the proverbial smoking gun proof; it's not what you think you know, it's what you can prove. Hearsay, infidelity, and innuendo are not proof.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Francis MaComber gets his revenge.

Yep.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ring-wife-2017-African-hunting-trip.html

In part, quote, "Friends later told the FBI that Lawrence had been having years-long affairs.

In the next year, he cashed out $4.8million from seven life insurance policies.

His 'girlfriend' later revealed to his staff at his dental practice she had given him an ultimatum to leave Bianca before her death
Rudolph was taken into custody in Mexico..."

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If he was cheating on his wife, fry his azz.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'm confused about the law. If you murder someone in Zambia, why aren't you extradited to Zambia for trial instead of being tried in the USA?

Be a good plan. I hear those African jails are more better than ours.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Notice how in the affidavit they didn’t talk to the girlfriend, or if they did, she didn’t tell them what they wanted to hear. Also notice that he apparently dumped that girlfriend almost immediately after his wife died for another girl. So, if she really had given that ultimatum, one would think she was sufficiently motivated to make him look bad. Conclusion? She didn’t make an ultimatum like that.

Oh, and as admitted in the affidavit, the employee who told them about the alleged affidavit had been fired from the office and left on bad terms with everyone.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/23/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Notice how in the affidavit they didn’t talk to the girlfriend, or if they did, she didn’t tell them what they wanted to hear. Also notice that he apparently dumped that girlfriend almost immediately after his wife died for another girl. So, if she really had given that ultimatum, one would think she was sufficiently motivated to make him look bad. Conclusion? She didn’t make an ultimatum like that.

Hell hath no fury like....well, you know the thing! smile laugh

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lives in a very expensive place on a mountainside overlooking Paradise Valley. He's going to miss that if he becomes a gov't guest.

Retired cat herder.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Slick Willy had all kinds of affairs that ended up with someone dead and he still is around.Pretty hard to convict this guy with virtually no evidence.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Weak case. His practice is in Pittsburgh, his house is in Arizona but he is charged in Denver where the insurance company is. Accidental discharges are not uncommon and the shot went through the gun case. The FBI can only guess about the choke of the gun and what the wound should look like. There is no potential for a conviction on this, it's purely the insurance company trying to weasel out of their obligation.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
If she was shot with the Remington rifle, an accidental discharge would have been more plausible.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Epishemore
If she was shot with the Remington rifle, an accidental discharge would have been more plausible.

Yep. The guy got greedy with the 7 life insurance policies.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
.gov is takin a shot at the guy, because:

1- it looks bad; and

2 - they can.

Guy loses the case, he goes away for awhile.

Prosecutor loses the case, he takes a week vacation, and starts in on the next one.

You could say it's .gov overreach.

You could say, it was .gov fckin with this guy, win or lose, ta deter others from tryin the same thing, which has some societal value.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If you can’t convict him of murder, you’ll never convict him of fraud.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
As for shooting herself her finger didn't actually have to be on the trigger. If she were putting it in a case loaded possibly something on or in the case could have tripped the trigger. As for having a side woman that is a dangerous thing no matter what.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he had a small chain of dental clinics around here. the one i knew of looked like one of those places you go into to get help for your "pain", wink, wink, nudge, nudge. wouldn't doubt the dude is up to some schit.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 65 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.