S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
For that last year or maybe more,

Trips to LGS have seen more than just
Old white dudes with tobacco stained beards buying guns.

True, I was just in a gun shop in Tennessee and I saw old women with tobacco-stained beards stocking up too.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Communists have had their brains turned to schitt.

There's two outcomes to that in America. Being preyed upon by Negroes and other schitt for brains Communists, or,..having an epiphany that causes your brains to become unshitted.

Negroes don't see White Communists. They just see those people who owned the cotton plantation that great, great, great grandmammy Eliza was forced to labor on.

White Communists don't understand Negroes worth a damn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

True, I was just in a gun shop in Tennessee and I saw old women with tobacco-stained beards stocking up too.

I had a great aunt that dipped powder snuff. 😂😂

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Unintended consequences.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I’d like to know why you’re not able to protect yourself, by carrying a concealed gun, until you’re 21 years old. Why is my petite 105 lb daughter, who is old enough to drive my 6000 lb Suburban, not “worthy” of protecting herself? Is she somehow safer than I am?

I think I may get her shooting my Kahr PM9 and have her start carrying it and pray she never has to use it. But, if she does, I’ll thank the Lord she had it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The trouble with America is that sometime around the 1960s and early 70s, we parents quit raising our kids. Where we left off, TV and communist teachers took over. I honestly question whether we can recover from this loss of our children.
I’ve got no problem with most of the blacks I know, because they assimilated into America’s culture.
But LBJ and the democommies created the welfare state, and blacks have never recovered from it. If left to their own devices, most blacks and a lot of Latinos and Muslims will refuse to assimilate. This is why the government has opened our borders, and insist on bringing in these “refugees “. Gangs take over when culture is stagnant. Diversity is not our strength, it is a deadly disease to a nation.
Raise your kids, and teach them. If you fail, someone else will fill the vacuum.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

yep my granma in West Virginia dipped snuff ,of course as teenagers ,me and my cousins dipped Copenhagen snuff ,granma dipped that old powdered snuff ,so we could not bum some off of her ,it was nasty lol

NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 450BM
I’d like to know why you’re not able to protect yourself, by carrying a concealed gun, until you’re 21 years old. Why is my petite 105 lb daughter, who is old enough to drive my 6000 lb Suburban, not “worthy” of protecting herself? Is she somehow safer than I am?

I think I may get her shooting my Kahr PM9 and have her start carrying it and pray she never has to use it. But, if she does, I’ll thank the Lord she had it.

Some laws you just ignore. I carried for years without a CCL.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have been taking some training classes and can tell you there are a lot of women in the classes.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by 450BM

Some laws you just ignore. I carried for years without a CCL.

Yep, this is one we’re going to ignore.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Libs love to claim they support science. Unless, of course, it doesn't support their narrative.

I'd like to see the science that supports the claim that diversity produces positive outcomes. I mean hard empirical evidence. Of course it depends to some extent on how diversity is defined. My sense is that what they call diversity does more harm than good.

Then there are the corporations that claim they support diversity, with employees of all shapes,sizes, colors, etc. That is, so long as they all think and act alike in lockstep. I worked for a CEO who was like that, proud of it too, and shoved it down everyone's throat.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Duuuuh, the light turned on, hey? 😜

You're giving them too much credit.This only one writer and one publication.

The Bolsheviks and their minions on Capital Hill are doing the bidding of the NWO.They want a defenseless public.These people will never change their mind because they're paid to appose our second amendment and an armed society.

They can oppose whatever facet of gun ownership they wish - there are more and more gun owners every week. The marxists have stopped sending Beijing Bidumb out having him parrot anti-gun owner rhetoric. The more Bidumb threatens to curtail gun owner's rights the more Americans join the ranks of our armed society.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
When we quit defining ourselves by our differences instead of what we have in common we will never get along together. What the black separatist media chicken hawks are chirping about has little to do with what the vast majority of black Americans actually think. My opinion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
In 1994 they passed the "assault weapons ban." It didn't ban a single "assault weapon." In 1994 there were 500,000 AR15s in the US. Today there are 20,000,000. That's a lot of voters to infuriate.

That too is very good news , but after seeing public reaction to the election and the scamdemic, it still doesn’t impress me.
Of those people who bought these A/Rs the cold hard truth is that 75% would probably almost definitely agree to turn them in. Especially when you’re unable to afford to shoot them, and almost definitely after the government decides that since you own one, you’re a potential threat and can be treated as such.
I tell you honestly, this fight for private ownership of firearms is only beginning, and I’m afraid that we may not win it. WHETHER YOU SURVIVE IT IS UP TO YOU!!!!!
7mm

That's still 15 million AR's....

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Tube Rose or Garret??

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pullit
I have been taking some training classes and can tell you there are a lot of women in the classes.

Sending my niece to a training class. Would train her myself, but I'm 350 miles away.

Anybody care to share some favorite online videos for handgun training? Saw some decent ones on youtube a while back. But can't remember the trainers' names.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rte
According to the Economist,new gun buyers and the diversity they represent,spells doom for further gun control legislation.These various Soros' backed groups,ANTIFA,BLM and the bought and paid for Attorneys General and state prosecutors have overplayed their hands and have created a backlash of new gun owners. ...

Never interupt your enemy when they are in the process of making a mistake... smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 160user, 19rabbit52, 48 invisible), 3,059 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,658
Posts18,533,977
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.