OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks brother^^^^^

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My news feed outta Thunder Bay is reporting Go Fund Me froze the money until the organization shows a transparent show of how the money is to be spent.
So evidently Go Fund Me can just steal your money!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
GiveSendGo

...for fücks sake

Gofundme can eat a pallet of dicks.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Organizer behind anti-vaccine mandate convoy says it won't tolerate extremists as online rhetoric heats up
Extremist groups and individuals have made efforts to join the protest, raising security concerns
Peter Zimonjic, Travis Dhanraj, Stephen Hoff · CBC News

A key player behind a convoy travelling to Ottawa to protest a vaccine mandate for truckers is warning that those planning to use the event for acts of violence or vandalism won't be tolerated.

Addressing her Facebook followers in a video posted on the Freedom Convoy 2022 Facebook page, Tamara Lich said the convoy is expected to arrive at Parliament Hill in Ottawa over the weekend to protest what she calls infringements of personal liberty caused by public health orders.

"If you see participants along the way that are misbehaving, acting aggressively in any way or inciting any type of violence or hatred, please take down the truck number and their licence plate number so that we can forward that to the police," she said.

"The only way that we are going to overcome this is through love and light, not hate and division," she said. "I think as Canadians we've all seen enough of that. It's time to move past that."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/organizer-extremists-convoy-no-violence-1.6327650

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kkahmann
My news feed outta Thunder Bay is reporting Go Fund Me froze the money until the organization shows a transparent show of how the money is to be spent.
So evidently Go Fund Me can just steal your money!!

I don't have a problem with someone making sure the money doesn't go missing, donations are still rolling in.

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Almost 4.9 million, just checked.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Again, funds have not been seized.

Listen in on the Zello walkie talkie app, “convoy to ottawa”. Real time news and updates on what’s going on from eyes on the highway.

Can also follow up on Facebook for those that have it.

Last edited by Nashville; 01/25/22.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Global is portraying it as a right wing/white nationalist movement smile I am enjoying the media exposing their belly more everyday.
https://globalnews.ca/news/8537433/far-right-groups-trucker-protest-jan-6/

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by 673
Global is portraying it as a right wing/white nationalist movement smile I am enjoying the media exposing their belly more everyday.

Just more BS to smear this peaceful but powerful protest. This is more than just about taking back Canada. The world is watching, non-stop calls from around the world watching and supporting. They are all looking at us hoping for success. This is all about individual choice which means no mandates of any kind, anywhere for anyone.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 673

Exactly, the vast majority of what we will see in mainstream media will be focused on 'redneck' poorly spoken individuals. If the media portrayed this event accurately they would also include interviews of some of the well spoken university degreed Liberal, NDP, Conservative and other party supporting truckers who are partaking in this protest, but that is unlikely.

IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Vaccines aren't working, why have any mandates at all?

There are 32,000 people who supposedly have Omicron in BC, probably 100,000....they have no idea most People don't go get checked for a sniffle, I don't think you can get tested now anyways unless you go to the hospital with symptoms.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville

Listen in on the Zello walkie talkie app, “convoy to ottawa”. Real time news and updates on what’s going on from eyes on the highway.

I downloaded it but then couldn't shut it off lol

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Is that what right wing/white nationalists do? ...fight for freedom? ...anyone know where a feller can sign up?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Nashville

I downloaded it but then couldn't shut it off lol

On apple products there is a little power button for the channel in the top right corner. It’s just one big CB channel so it doesn’t go quiet.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well over 5 million $$$$ now.
The Sikh's are turning out to be great white nationalists, who knew.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening again my friend, I hope the day was a decent one for you all.

When I was working in the cabinet business we had a bunch of Sikhs working with us and I got to know a few of them well enough that they called me their friend and I said the same.

There's for sure good and bad in their community, but I will say this about that all.

When the flooding hit in Abbotsford, the Sikh community was out in full force helping move the dairy cows, putting folks up, feeding the crews, etc. They stepped up in a HUGE way from what I could see.

The guys at work would talk to me about what life was like back in India sometimes. They had less use for communists than the Vietnamese crew I had, a couple of which were ex South Vietnamese Army so that's saying something.

They were not keen on Muslims either, I'll say that.

Oh, if I was looking to pick a fight with an ethnic group, I'd make a point to look elsewhere, that much I do know.

Anyways we'll see how this all plays out as always. I was underwhelmed with Global News Kelowna's coverage of it for sure, but at least they're consistent, I'll give them that.

All the best to you this evening.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The commies are really scrambling. The statement below says alot. The Government has chosen the Canadian trucking alliance as the absolute authority, so there, take that pesky minions....(otherwise known as Canadians)

“Since the outset of the pandemic, the Government of Canada and the Canadian Trucking Alliance have engaged regularly with one another and with other key partners to identify emerging issues and mitigate disruptions. This engagement has been critical to keeping trucks moving, while also keeping Canadians safe from COVID-19.

“The Government of Canada and the Canadian Trucking Alliance both agree that vaccination, used in combination with preventative public health measures, is the most effective tool to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for Canadians, and to protect public health.

I know the Government of Canada will not be held to any account from major side effects from the jab, but will some of the other entities who have been "pushing" the jab through mandates etc...be held liable?

I don't think I would want to be responsible for mandating any so-called Vaccine. From what I have been hearing, law firms have been overwhelmed with potential lawsuits.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by 673

When Trudeau paid off the media what 6 years ago, I guess he bought their loyalty till the end of time, unless they are still on the payroll which would not surprise me.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Shut them off and follow along through other avenues.

There are two Facebook pages to join.
Zello walkie talkie app
Tik tok
Youtube
I think the Twitter account has been shut down?
Probably many more but this forum is as close to social media as I get.

This is hopefully just the start of a global (peaceful) protest.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This from this morning.

Page 4 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 6 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, anothergun, 8 invisible), 1,334 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,522
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.