-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And Renegade50 deserves major kudos for putting together the popcorn trail Happy Camper carelessly laid down and figuring out who he was in reality.

As Slum said he wasn't doxxed, other than his first name his personal information hasn't been posted publicly here.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So besides being full of it as some here have said just exactly what did the guy lie about?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So besides being full of it as some here have said just exactly what did the guy lie about?

Would you want the pastor of your church (and i know some folk “out west” dont go to church)

But if you did, would you want your pastor on an internet forum calling people homos and dropping man-boy gay love innuendo nonstop and more see previous posts...

I have already asked this

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Read the past posts where NVhunter has posted the chronological lies HC has said over the past year.

It’s mighty impressive the wealth of BS the Camper put on here. Yet, even with the “quoted, verbatim words” of HC, some still couldn’t connect the dots.

🦫

PS

The TN Mafia boys don’t dox people. It’s beneath them. They prefer other ways to take fools and imposters down.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I believe that the PNW Mafia could take the TN Mafia down in a duel using a 6.5 Creedmoor.

😜🤦‍♀️🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Read the past posts where NVhunter has posted the chronological lies HC has said over the past year.

It’s mighty impressive the wealth of BS the Camper put on here. Yet, even with the “quoted, verbatim words” of HC, some still couldn’t connect the dots.

🦫

PS

The TN Mafia boys don’t dox people. It’s beneath them. They prefer other ways to take fools and imposters down.

As far as I know, no one posted his name or addy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I figured out a lot of rude ass mfer’s names and addresses on here years ago. A lot of the sassy ones cussing me and my buds out non stop for a couple years

Idiots left their photobuckets unsecured, and old foucks use their whole names in their properties of their photobucket accounts.

lol

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by slumlord

Would you want the pastor of your church (and i know some folk “out west” dont go to church)

But if you did, would you want your pastor on an internet forum calling people homos and dropping man-boy gay love innuendo nonstop and more see previous posts...

So he was indeed the pastor in the sermons he posted??

That’s hilarious.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by smokepole

Oh waahhhh the mean guys from Tn that hurt my vagina are saying these things...since it’s them, I will stand with Happy Camper and his dual life and cadre of sock puppets instead.

Just like you guys from TN, taking all the credit again.

Beav, gets some credit for the initial Blood Hound work done early on over Hapless Campers hypocritical posts. I can usually smell out a fake pretty quick....Remembering NoElk91 fondly.

I believe I also received the first “Reprobate” moniker from him, courtesy of my wire hanger picture.

🦫

PS

To those who enjoy the Christian threads posted by others, like Wabi, Kent, Antlers, et al. Those threads are typically left alone from sarcasm or hateful posts from others.

antelope_sniper will engage most Christian threads, but not to troll, only to provide an differing opinion. Which most Christians love to engage and debate him over.

Most of us believe in God. What we won’t take is a lying, self imposed proctor of god, who’s message appears holier than thou, but in reality is full of spite, hate, with heaps of grandiose self importance.

If you, as Christians can’t police within your own ranks....Don’t get pissed when others start burning the charlatan alive.

as much an a-hole as you can be at times...............................

apparently there is a reason some of us sorta like you.

I used to like him, but after seeing him refer to himself as "beav" he's on my sh*t list.

I mean, jeez Wally.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meh

He'll be back or at the very least someone else will take his place.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

So he was indeed the pastor in the sermons he posted??

That’s hilarious.

If you mean the videos he posted, no, that's not him.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Oh waahhhh the mean guys from Tn that hurt my vagina are saying these things...since it’s them, I will stand with Happy Camper and his dual life and cadre of sock puppets instead.

Just like you guys from TN, taking all the credit again.

Beav, gets some credit for the initial Blood Hound work done early on over Hapless Campers hypocritical posts. I can usually smell out a fake pretty quick....Remembering NoElk91 fondly.

I believe I also received the first “Reprobate” moniker from him, courtesy of my wire hanger picture.

🦫

PS

To those who enjoy the Christian threads posted by others, like Wabi, Kent, Antlers, et al. Those threads are typically left alone from sarcasm or hateful posts from others.

antelope_sniper will engage most Christian threads, but not to troll, only to provide an differing opinion. Which most Christians love to engage and debate him over.

Most of us believe in God. What we won’t take is a lying, self imposed proctor of god, who’s message appears holier than thou, but in reality is full of spite, hate, with heaps of grandiose self importance.

If you, as Christians can’t police within your own ranks....Don’t get pissed when others start burning the charlatan alive.

as much an a-hole as you can be at times...............................

apparently there is a reason some of us sorta like you.

I used to like him, but after seeing him refer to himself as "beav" he's on my sh*t list.

I mean, jeez Wally.

Move over...I hate myself at times, too.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

As mentioned, NVhunter has posted up a compendium of his best whoppers so I'd suggest searching some of NV's posts.

A couple that come to mind are: When he was 8 years old he shot a one-hole ten shot group with an (IIRC) 8-mm Mauser. Or the time he was awakened by two pastors holding a pillow over his face trying to kill him.

But like I said, NV has the list.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Or the time he was awakened by two pastors holding a pillow over his face trying to kill him.

More like he was bitin' the pillow while being choked and dicked by the priest. He was down with that sheit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The socket set from God was classic too.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
So was HC the Hispanic pastor or the old fundamentalist Baptist pastor from Florida?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"nasty ole trigger slap" !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It was like HC was daring the members who followed him to uncover his fake persona.

Seriously ~ just the sheer number of jobs he claimed to have had, in professions that ranged from teaching Karate to kids in his dojo, to having dinner with the head of Virology at a large metropolitan hospital. And within that dinner, HC had convinced the Virologist to remove medications from the hospitals pharmacy. This based solely on the words of Happy Camper.

Not a single person who followed him, called him out on the absurd claims. These are just two examples. There were at least 10 more outrageous claims he’d made.

You want to talk about being “Punk’d”. And some want to think we’re the Azz-clowns.

SMFH

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Move over...I hate myself at times, too.

🦫

Self love is way mo funner!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It was like HC was daring the members who followed him to uncover his fake persona.

Seriously ~ just the sheer number of jobs he claimed to have had, in professions that ranged from teaching Karate to kids in his dojo, to having dinner with the head of Virology at a large metropolitan hospital. And within that dinner, HC had convinced the Virologist to remove medications from the hospitals pharmacy. This based solely on the words of Happy Camper.

Not a single person who followed him, called him out on the absurd claims. These are just two examples. There were at least 10 more outrageous claims he’d made.

You want to talk about being “Punk’d”. And some want to think we’re the Azz-clowns.

SMFH

🦫

Veterinarian assistant. crazy

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 41 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,710
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.