Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It was like HC was daring the members who followed him to uncover his fake persona.

Seriously ~ just the sheer number of jobs he claimed to have had, in professions that ranged from teaching Karate to kids in his dojo, to having dinner with the head of Virology at a large metropolitan hospital. And within that dinner, HC had convinced the Virologist to remove medications from the hospitals pharmacy. This based solely on the words of Happy Camper.

Not a single person who followed him, called him out on the absurd claims. These are just two examples. There were at least 10 more outrageous claims he’d made.

You want to talk about being “Punk’d”. And some want to think we’re the Azz-clowns.

SMFH

🦫

Veterinarian assistant. crazy

That, too...

Firearms Instructor. Therapist. Nurse.

Shall we go on ?

🤦‍♀️🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Was he the Hispanic preacher?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Calvin
Anyone is doxxable if you give people the proper motivation.

anyone that would dox is a total POS

Anyone who would defend Happy Camper is ignorant of his posting history.

I don't hang around this place much since its gone down the tubes.

I'm willing to read if you want to post links.

About all I've seen are some posts with a bit of God in them. I'm already with God so I ignore the posts.

If he is what you say then my bad. But people around here for some time before I quit reading so much, had a passionate dislike of anything about God for some reason seems to me. but certainly not about tig ol bitties.

It hasn’t changed a bit. For some reason a small group of people are butt hurt over HC faith. It gets under their skin to know end that HC seems confident in his faith and is a proud Christian. I don’t get it. I’ve never seen anything posted by HC to suggest that he’s a troll. His posting is all basically middle Christian America type stuff. Nothing liberal or troll like from anything that I’ve seen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IZH27

slummy/renegade can correct me, but I don't believe he's either of the preachers you've inquired about.

Just a preacher in South Carolina apparently.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

About all I've seen are some posts with a bit of God in them. I'm already with God so I ignore the posts.

If he is what you say then my bad. But people around here for some time before I quit reading so much, had a passionate dislike of anything about God for some reason seems to me. but certainly not about tig ol bitties.

It hasn’t changed a bit. For some reason a small group of people are butt hurt over HC faith. It gets under their skin to know end that HC seems confident in his faith and is a proud Christian. I don’t get it.

Total red herring, his faith has zero to do with it.

But nice try with the victim card.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

slummy/renegade can correct me, but I don't believe he's either of the preachers you've inquired about.

That’s correct, G

All those videos of preaching pastors aren’t HC.

His personal sermons, at his church are on YouTube.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
So a guy who couldn’t or wouldn’t defend or discuss his beliefs, posted sermons chock full of heretical doctrine, who lied far and wide about his life, insulted people who disagreed with him, demonized other Christian’s for questioning his views calling them reprobates is the example of a man of faith?

Please, where is the Christianity in that? He was/is a Christian simply because he names the name of Christ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So a guy who couldn’t or wouldn’t defend or discuss his beliefs, posted sermons chock full of heretical doctrine, who lied far and wide about his life, insulted people who disagreed with him, demonized other Christian’s for questioning his views calling them reprobates is the example of a man of faith?

Please, where is the Christianity in that? He was/is a Christian simply because he names the name of Christ?

Not a bad summary it would seem

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

Thanks.

I wouldn’t walk across the road to meet the man of there was no traffic coming.

Since moderation has been abandoned for people like him he earned his keep.

Last edited by IZH27; 01/24/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It was like HC was daring the members who followed him to uncover his fake persona.

Seriously ~ just the sheer number of jobs he claimed to have had, in professions that ranged from teaching Karate to kids in his dojo, to having dinner with the head of Virology at a large metropolitan hospital. And within that dinner, HC had convinced the Virologist to remove medications from the hospitals pharmacy. This based solely on the words of Happy Camper.

Not a single person who followed him, called him out on the absurd claims. These are just two examples. There were at least 10 more outrageous claims he’d made.

You want to talk about being “Punk’d”. And some want to think we’re the Azz-clowns.

SMFH

🦫

Veterinarian assistant. crazy

That, too...

Firearms Instructor. Therapist. Nurse.

Shall we go on ?

🤦‍♀️🦫

Professional dick sucker.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It hasn’t changed a bit. For some reason a small group of people are butt hurt over HC faith. It gets under their skin to know end that HC seems confident in his faith and is a proud Christian. I don’t get it. I’ve never seen anything posted by HC to suggest that he’s a troll. His posting is all basically middle Christian America type stuff. Nothing liberal or troll like from anything that I’ve seen.

The Billy Graham is burning in hell thread wasn’t the least bit trollish, nope.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So besides being full of it as some here have said just exactly what did the guy lie about?

Would you want the pastor of your church (and i know some folk “out west” dont go to church)

But if you did, would you want your pastor on an internet forum calling people homos and dropping man-boy gay love innuendo nonstop and more see previous posts...

I have already asked this

Depending on context it wouldn’t necessarily bother me a bit. I grew up going to small country churches, hearing a pastor preach the fire and brimstone about homos wouldn’t be anything new to me. You being from down south I can’t imagine you would be shocked to hear a preacher talking about the abomination of homosexuality.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anyone asking what he lied about is so woefully behind the power curve, they will never catch up.

Accept the statements here as fact, because they are.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So besides being full of it as some here have said just exactly what did the guy lie about?

Would you want the pastor of your church (and i know some folk “out west” dont go to church)

But if you did, would you want your pastor on an internet forum calling people homos and dropping man-boy gay love innuendo nonstop and more see previous posts...

I have already asked this

Depending on context it wouldn’t necessarily bother me a bit. I grew up going to small country churches, hearing a pastor preach the fire and brimstone about homos wouldn’t be anything new to me. You being from down south I can’t imagine you would be shocked to hear a preacher talking about the abomination of homosexuality.

He wasnt talking about it, he was calling people that on here. And just so it’s not flooring the simpletons, Barnabus is the profile he flies under when doing this.

JFC, this has been lined out twice on this thread and it was laid out in full on the big expose’ that ren50 opened up

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Dude, seriously?

While I can appreciate you being a good soul and seeing a big nothing burger because you won’t look into what was discovered.

But, come on now. Do you want to continue to believe that you and the rest of the members weren’t being played by HC and his agenda of lies? Up to you...

I have no ax to grind with you, or what you believe about another person. Just allow those who saw him as a charlatan, and then exposed his sock puppetry and threads of deceit as facts. It was his words, and the words of Barnabus that ensnared him. Not any of us making things up about him.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I too, find it most appropriate, that the gaylord, exposed hisownseff, through his own fellings of superiority !!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, no, not Barney bus too !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Anyone asking what he lied about is so woefully behind the power curve, they will never catch up.

Accept the statements here as fact, because they are.

I have a problem just accepting "facts" as they are presented without evidence. Good grief man do you think I vote democrat!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's precious how those who have overlooked or ignored the HC sock puppets for the past year after all of the posts exposing him and his lies and hate filled posts, all of a sudden wake up and want to be handed the evidence on a silver platter.
If you don't want to believe what's been laid out in all the referenced posts it doesn't really matter.

Bottom line is Happy Camper, barnabus, and Western Juniper are gone and the Fire is a better place for it.
Do you think he would have left if what we are saying about him isn't true???
If you hadn't posted anything you didn't want your family or acquaintances to find out why leave?
He was very persistent as long as he felt he was anonymous, once he knew he had been outed he disappeared. Why would that be?
If you were a straight up honest poster would you leave because someone found out your name? Many here use there real name as their avatar.

He left because he was guilty as charged.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

341 members (160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,712
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.