Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 66 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 65 66
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I gave a heads up over on the campfire trucker thread, no media coverage yet, you are the news.

GB1

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
At the moment it’s just hearsay on my end. Sooo much info coming through and hard to catch it all and try and verify it all.

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville
At the moment it’s just hearsay on my end. Sooo much info coming through and hard to catch it all and try and verify it all.

Gotcha, gonna give the zello another try.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
For updates only there’s a “convoy west” channel.
The “convoy to ottawa” channel is open for all.

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I got it on here now, thanks.

IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
No problem.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Nash, hwy out front back to normal, after 2 hours !!

You must be getting close to Ignace ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
We are a few miles east of Ignace now.

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Listening, Trudeau is in Costa Rica?? LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Yep, still rolling through Dryden, been 30 minutes so far !

good

IC B3

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I believe he has to be back for the 31st?

No matter, we will still be there and hopefully we won’t be leaving until well after he does, permanently. We are calling for his resignation.

Last edited by Nashville; 01/26/22.

Pitter Patter!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I’m confused as to the actual rally day. I thought it was the 27th, I’m hearing about truckers leaving from Windsor and going by here on the 27th, and we’re only about 6 hours to Ottawa.

When is the plan for the big rally?

(I wouldn’t be surprised that the cowardly C-sucker would flee to warmer climes to avoid paying attention to this.)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe (IIRC) Ottawa on the weekend !

Just went through here over lunch & we're 18-20 hours from Toronto, let alone Ottawa.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Freedom day is Jan 29.

I believe convoys arriving earlier are just going to circle and wait for everyone else to catch up before everyone heads in together on the 29. Arrival is scheduled for 12pm.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hearing talk of 'worry' about violence and that has me scared y'all might run into some staged crap just like we did on Jan 6 here in our capital.

Feels like they are setting the stage. Hard to arrest 1450 k though.

Good luck - God bless.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Hearing talk of 'worry' about violence and that has me scared y'all might run into some staged crap just like we did on Jan 6 here in our capital.

Feels like they are setting the stage. Hard to arrest 1450 k though.

Good luck - God bless.

They are aware of that.
"They" have already referred to them as right wing/white nationalists, which is ridiculous. Any media coverage now is a hit piece.
One thing I am some concerned about is Trudeau pulling the "emergency act" outa his azz, his advisor (Gerald Butts) has enough connections that he could easily stage something to bring about a "martial law" type scenario.

What folks seem to forget is....Trudeau has zero experience with any form of Governance, he was a part time drama teacher, he rode in on name only, put into a position by Globalists to fulfill the will of the Globalists.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Military and police forces are supporting this as it’s all legal. The plan is peaceful protest.

We are expecting “riot actors” to show up to try to smear us. The people know better.

Pitter Patter!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just so everyone here knows, these are the parameters in which police and military services operate.

https://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/safety-and-crime-prevention/Demonstators.aspx

If there is any trouble, it will be because these rules have been breached. Both the civil and military powers were briefed and whatever happens will have been discussed. It is standard procedure.

Ottawa police prepare as convoy protesting vaccine mandate heads to nation's capital
Thousands of protesters, counter-protesters could take over downtown core this weekend
Kimberley Molina · CBC News

Ottawa police are preparing for the arrival this weekend of a massive convoy of protesters opposed to pandemic public health measures — but they say they don't know how big the event will be or how long the protesters might stay.

The 'Freedom Rally' convoy includes transport truck operators from across the country and members of groups broadly opposed to public health mandates. Its participants are planning to stage a protest on Parliament Hill against the federal government's vaccination mandate for all cross-border drivers, which came into effect earlier this month.

"As with any large demonstration, there will be unique and asymmetric elements that are impossible to predict and challenging to manage," Ottawa Police Acting Deputy Chief Trish Ferguson told a special meeting of the Ottawa Police Services Board Wednesday afternoon.

Police say they don't know exactly when the convoy could arrive in the city, how long the protests could last or what each group participating in the convoy has planned.

"We are planning for a range of potential risks, including but not limited to counter-demonstrations, blocking of intersections, interfering with critical infrastructure and unlawful and violent activity," said Ferguson.

The rest here -
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-police-city-officials-prepare-convoy-protests-1.6328355

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I saw our premiere Legault's Twitter page earlier today and he is practicing on becoming a better marxist.He is reading Angela Merckel's autobiography and being inspired by it.He is also talking to some dickhead in the US government about green energy.Alot of Quebecers I talk to hate him and know 100 percent what is going on.One fellow I know is a fleet mechanic and he was planning on being at the rally but he got into a unfortunate snowmobile accident on the weekend-he hit a tree and broke his ribs.

Last edited by swiftshot; 01/26/22.
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Theoren Fleury was on Laura Ingraham last evening, it was uploaded to youtube today, its worth a look.

Page 6 of 66 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,876
Posts18,518,127
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.