K
Originally Posted by jwp475

Doctors here have been prescribing ivermectin from the get go for COVID-19

Same here, just keeping it hush hush.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Denton, link to the site?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I read about it early on in the start of the pandemic. Read all I could find on the rona. When there are no answers from where there should be answers, you ask yourself why are there no answers. You dig deeper and a couple of times I saw mention of successful treatment by Ivermectin. So I started searching the Ivermectin which has been used around the world for various medical problems for 45 + years. People want to believe what they want to hear and they want to hear it from their doctor. They put their lives in blind faith in their doctors hands. Trouble with that is the CDC, AMA, big Pharma all want the power and big money to run your life, take your money and tell doctors what to do. I went to Runnings early on last year bought 2 tubes of Ivercare 6.49 a tube( basic 1.87 anthelmintic with NO EXTRA INGREDIENTS) SAME STUFF THEY TALKED ABOUT on the FLCCC website. I put them on my kitchen counter and thought that I'd bought just about all the rona insurance an ordinary guy could get. 4 months later I used Ivercare ivermectin after experiencing most of the rona symptoms for 2 1/2 days. 6:00 pm 1 st dose went to sleep at 9pm ,woke at 1am 102 degree fever gone. Breathing better and sinuses clearing. I started coughing the stuff in my lungs same day. I followed the FLCCC dosing regimen all through it. I won through to live when drs sent people home with no treatment and told them when you can't breath anymore we will put you in the hospital and on a ventilator . A lot of people died this way. $6.49 for a tube of Ivercare , what is your life worth? I got the rona in October again, what was left of my original tube of Ivercare took care of it the same. Only you can be responsible for your health and Healthcare ,not some fug faced turd named faucci. This isn't the first time I've wrote of ivermectin and using it for treatment against the rona but like the horse you lead to water it doesn't mean the sob will be smart enough to drink...MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Denton, link to the site?

https://ivmmeta.com/

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pretorian814
How's it work? Just walk in buy this, and go home and squirt some in your mouth?

Geeze. Each notch is for 50 lbs of body weight. Figure your weight, and do the math.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pretorian814
How's it work? Just walk in buy this, and go home and squirt some in your mouth?

Every notch is a 50lb measure. If you weigh 200, move the lock back 4 notches, rotate it until it stops and squirt that amount out. I used Ritz crackers or just put if on my finger tip and pasted it on the back of my tongue and swallowed. It's not bad.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Seen several here locally that were in ICU when the doctor gave ivermectin and then recovered when noting else worked

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wife, Daughter and I all got it roughly the same time. I went over to my brothers kennel and grabbed a bottle of injectable ivermectin. Used 2-3ccs as a rub on for 3 days, just squirted it out of a syringe into my hands and rubbed it on my arms and legs. By the second day I felt so much better I was back to hiking the hills behind the house to relieve boredom. I was 68, diabetic, somewhat overweight by the medical charts, and prone to bronchitis. I started putting it in juice and drinking it after a cousin told me a dr had him doing it. I 've been taking it once a month since and haven't even had a sniffle all winter, so far.
Wife and daughter, both overweight, believed the tv media and refused to take it, both ended up in the hospital. Daughter spent several days on a ventilator. Both came home after a week or so and are doing well, both wish they had taken the ivermectin.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475

Seen several here locally that were in ICU when the doctor gave ivermectin and then recovered when noting else worked

That story repeats itself constantly, which is why most hospitals try to prohibit it.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (219 Wasp, 257man, 219DW, 10ring1, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 42 invisible), 1,864 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,219
Posts18,524,559
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.