Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
158XTP Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They should have stormed the capitol instead of driving around. Canadians are too nice for their own good.

Wheres your convoy? Who's driving to the whitehouse from Oregon?

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by elephantrider
Good freedom movement by the truck drivers. The government just have to do something about the situation ASAP

Uh, no. The govt wants bare shelves and starving people to accept their planned economic reset.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hood ornament my ass rather see him sieved thru a radiator or grill shell with his sparkle socks dangling below the bumper lol what a turd brain just like them that voted for his sorry ass.

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 01/28/22.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Shut down hauling for 3 weeks will make a point

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Pretty big “fringe”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
God Bless Canada….at least the freedom loving part. 😁

I’ve always said that I felt lucky to have such good neighbors as I have always had an affection for (real) Canadians. My time up there has always been enjoyable and their hospitality excellent. I hope this peaceful demonstration of unity against government intrusion is successful. I also hope that all involved have a safe trip after it’s all said and done.

Lord knows they have my support. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

wonderful

thanks for sharing Dwayne

Originally Posted by BC30cal
OldmanoftheSea;
Good afternoon or evening as the case may be depending upon which sea, I hope the day was a good one for you.

There's been a decided lack of coverage by the mainstream media on this for sure and certain and if the traffic cams were tampered with it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That said, today the genie sort of slipped out of the bottle in that it's been mentioned on both Joe Rogan and Russell Brand's podcasts, as well as having Elon Musk mention it in a Tweet.

Then as icing on the cake for me and may I again say I was wrong to think this wouldn't happen, but Toronto showed up in the thousands to show support. Color me amazed as well as wrong.

Crown Prince Shiny Pony may well be in quarantine and honestly we can ask why he was away to get in contact when the rest of us weren't supposed to travel at this point.

Regardless of whether or not the Crown Prince or his Evil Minions show up - or don't - this has united the country and caught the attention of the world in a way that does not and will not look good on the Shiny One. The flushing sound we hear in the background is Sparkle Socks' dreams of a cushy UN position beginning to swirl in the bowl - or so I hope and pray anyways sir.

If you or any out there are of a mind to do that sort of thing, prayers, positive thoughts or sage smoke for a peaceful AND meaningful outcome in this would be appreciated.

All the best.

Dwayne

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 222ND, 1lesfox, 163bc, 34 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,628
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.