Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 66 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 65 66
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Nipigon was a fairly small turn out but we’re 2-3 hours behind schedule.

It sounds like the convoy has split, yes.

Pitter Patter!
GB1

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel

Good for a laugh, true too.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I am sure this convoy has woken up people.It is showing the world Canada is about freedom above anything else.It has made many Canadians proud.Who knows, other freedom rallies could be inspired by this.

Last edited by swiftshot; 01/27/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The organizers will not be able to stop extremists from doing their damage. If these factions have their way and cause trouble, the police will not have any option but to react.

Freedom convoy' needs to lose extreme rhetoric, says association head as truckers reach Toronto
Convoy gathered at noon in Vaughan before heading east to Kingston
CBC News · Posted: Jan 27, 2022

As a self-declared "Freedom Convoy" of truckers opposed to a federal vaccine mandate makes its way through the Toronto area en route to Parliament, the president of one trucking organization says the convoy's original message has been hijacked by far-right or extreme rhetoric.

"We're seeing signs calling our government communists and Nazis and comparing [the mandate] to the Holocaust. And if you're comparing this to the Holocaust, you need to educate yourself," Mike Millian, president of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada told CBC Radio's Metro Morning.

What began as a group of truckers against the cross-border trucking mandate has amassed the support of groups broadly opposed to public health measures in general, with some even calling for a Canadian version of the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/freedom-convoy-truckers-1.6329870

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Of course Justin’s favorite lil bish Steve would attack these hard working brave Canadians who have kept Canada running throughout the pandemic while he hid under his bed sucking his thumb in fear. Of course the good little NAZI used CBC as a source

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
The organizers will not be able to stop extremists from doing their damage. If these factions have their way and cause trouble, the police will not have any option but to react.

Freedom convoy' needs to lose extreme rhetoric, says association head as truckers reach Toronto
Convoy gathered at noon in Vaughan before heading east to Kingston
CBC News · Posted: Jan 27, 2022

As a self-declared "Freedom Convoy" of truckers opposed to a federal vaccine mandate makes its way through the Toronto area en route to Parliament, the president of one trucking organization says the convoy's original message has been hijacked by far-right or extreme rhetoric.

"We're seeing signs calling our government communists and Nazis and comparing [the mandate] to the Holocaust. And if you're comparing this to the Holocaust, you need to educate yourself," Mike Millian, president of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada told CBC Radio's Metro Morning.

What began as a group of truckers against the cross-border trucking mandate has amassed the support of groups broadly opposed to public health measures in general, with some even calling for a Canadian version of the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/freedom-convoy-truckers-1.6329870

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by swiftshot
I am sure this convoy has woken up people.It is showing the world Canada is about freedom above anything else.It has made many Canadians proud.Who knows, other freedom rallies could be inspired by this.

And yet many cowardly fascists like Steve want them punished for trying to live like free Canadians

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Everybody knows Steven is an azzhole.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good afternoon or evening to you all now out east, I hope you've had a good day on the road.

I've got to say that I didn't think the citizens of Toronto would show up in the same numbers as Saskatchewan and Manitoba did or even the western part of Ontario.

It would appear that I was wrong about that and I'm very glad to admit that.

This is a clip from Global and I'm taken aback somewhat that the reporter didn't find much negative to say at all.

All the best to you all again tonight and then as you press on toward the goal of Ottawa.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raferman

I am so inside your head! laugh. And ribbie’s too!

You don’t want to ruin the thread, do you? Just like the fringe element that’s following the convoy! laugh.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You voted for turdo Steven.
GFY.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I got you again! laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Nashville;
Good afternoon or evening to you all now out east, I hope you've had a good day on the road.

I've got to say that I didn't think the citizens of Toronto would show up in the same numbers as Saskatchewan and Manitoba did or even the western part of Ontario.

It would appear that I was wrong about that and I'm very glad to admit that.

This is a clip from Global and I'm taken aback somewhat that the reporter didn't find much negative to say at all.

All the best to you all again tonight and then as you press on toward the goal of Ottawa.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dwayne

Thanks for that Dwayne.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Elon Musk Tells 71 Million Twitter Followers To 'Vote Them Out', Stands With Canadian 'Freedom Convoy' Truckers

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-truckers-gofundme-blocks-access-freedom

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't like seeing the flag flown upside down. There is a law against being a dipschitt, I recently put it to work and won lol.

So this dipschitt had a Canadian flag flying on his fence, upside down, at first I was just pizzed, then everytime I drove by, it was worse and I finally had enough. I saw kids walking by it on their way to school, veterans walking past daily.
I did some checking and found there is indeed a law against displaying the flag inappropriately, so I called the mounties and filed a complaint.

The mounties called me, I told him my beef, he said........oh well he is native I can't do anything about it, I says....so am I, and I want you to do something about it. He says ohhhh ok, you are right, I will check into it, thanks bye........about 3 weeks later, flag is gone.
https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/N-8.6/FullText.html

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Once again you're not wrong in it being done inappropriately.

I'm guessing they're stretching the "in distress" usage a bit further than good taste dictates.

As you mentioned, too many veterans are involved and seeing it for this to be appropriate - in my view.

Best to you all this evening again sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The fund is being carefully managed, and was completely frozen earlier. Campaign organizers are now being very careful with fund management and public information releases.

GoFundMe releasing $1 million of fundraising money to trucker convoy
CTVNews.ca

GoFundMe is releasing an initial $1 million in fundraising money to the organizers of the trucker convoy protesting vaccine mandates, after the website had temporarily frozen the funds earlier this week.

In a statement to CTV News, a GoFundMe spokesperson said the organizers have provided a plan for the money’s distribution to cover the costs of gas for those planning to protest this weekend at Parliament Hill.

“The trust and safety of our global community is our top priority,” the spokesperson wrote in the statement. “That is why we're following our standard verification process and working directly with the campaign organizer to ensure the funds are distributed as stated by the organizer and in compliance with the law and our Terms of Service.”

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/gofun...aising-money-to-trucker-convoy-1.5757502

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Raferman

Probably not Steve.....

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just checked, it is over 6.5 million with the top donation 25,000. smile

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Quick update.

We got a late start today, 8:40am before we started moving away from Thunder Bay. Lots of slow downs due to weather so we left the convoy behind at wawa and headed straight to Sault ste Marie. THEY ARE KILLING IT HERE!! Way to go SSM, this has been the best turn out in Ontario by far.

I’m at a loss for words. The joy the cheer the noise, fireworks, it’s unbelievable. Be proud of our country everyone and keep it going!

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the update, very much appreciated! laugh

Page 8 of 66 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,972 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,832
Posts18,517,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.