-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 66 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 65 66
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it gets out of hand, just read them the Riot Act.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I see your light is on and imagine that like me you're well into the second cup of coffee and third log on the woodstove.

In a past life when we had horses, they were in a pen that was less than an acre, so I'd pick up the horse poop, pile it up and then give it to a couple guys from our church. We had horses for about 17 years, so out of necessity I became something of an expert moving horse dung - or so I thought..

Anyways when I watch some of the media releases just on this topic alone, I now realize I was a mere amateur when it comes to moving barnyard dung.. shocked

Who knew? wink

Have a good one sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
If it gets out of hand, just read them the Riot Act.

Oh yes, please do LOL
Would you have Trudeau read it, please? grin grin

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The media.
Remember the "media" are the ones who did hit jobs on Erin O'Toole and Jason Kenny at the 12th hour prior to the last election, allowing the scumbag Trudeau to become the embarrassment he is.

If anything comes out of this at all it is.....the media has exposed "themselves" for the lying trash that they are, and there is no way the CBC should be a crown corporation, either sink or swim, I don't support it, no way.

Even the proudest Trudeau supporter can see what is going on, or maybe you simply are not honest with yourself and therefore, are not honest with your fellow Canadian.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Steve Reg voted for turdoe.

IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
First update of the day, we’re falling behind a bit.

We had a late night after we spent a bunch of time doing laps through SSM. We didn't want it to end.

The convoy was supposed to get on the road at 6am today which generally means we're starting to line up an hour ahead of the departure times.
With everyone completely bagged, many slept in and no one seemed to know what was going on.

Having barely any sleep this whole trip and deciding we didn't want another 14hr day driving, BIL and I left at the scheduled time. We are quite a ways ahead of the convoy heading down hwy 17. The rest of the western convoy heading down hwy 11 should be meeting up with them at North bay sometime though we haven't heard an update of where they're at.

Due to a lack of sleep, BIL took the first shift driving and I tried to catch up on some sleep before taking my shift. We didn't get much filmed this morning because of this.

My BIL does a short video every morning and evening which he posts on his Facebook blog, The Crackpot farmer.

Last edited by Nashville; 01/28/22.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks much for the update from the ground sir, I very much appreciate it.

As mentioned I've been thinking about and praying for you all, but you and your BIL since I don't "know" anyone else there really.

Stay safe on the road and thanks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
What the news media does not understand is that this convoy is, in a large portion, a protest against the establishment elite; this includes the news media. They have to be aware that their credibility is in the toilet, after the last two years of blatant misreporting and bias. I believe the liberal shills are already in place; trying to portray this as a far-right, radical, protest. GD

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Thanks for the link Nash.
I saw the vid that Dwayne linked too. It showed long lines of people heading into and out of Bass Pro so they obviously did open their parking lot and restrooms to the convoy. There was also a lot of donations piled up on the perimeter road for the truckers—food, paper towels, windshield washer exctera .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You forget his father said "Just watch me ! " and he invoked the War Measures Act. The Riot Act has new name, now . The Americans have no laws this strict.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Here’s a good video clip showing what CBC may be avoiding in their coverage.
https://gettr.com/post/pr30r2d640

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

Great to see the push back against the NAZI's

It is statements like this that prove how feeble minded you are, Ribka. Crawl back into your paranoid hole.

Jim

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I like how Trudeau keeps on about how basically everyone in Canada is vaccinated.

Just a handful of bad apples.

Apparently he believes that in Canada if you are vaccinated you believe that everyone should be forced to vaccinate too.

Nice.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Howdy Dwayne,

We are currently enjoying one of our Chinooks and the warm temps they bring. Very welcome, after the stretch of -30ish temps we had over the Christmas and New Years holidays! Hope and pray you fine folks are well and healthy on your side of the tall hills!

Thank you very much for the video. I watched every minute. Not only did it at least somewhat answer my question, but also warmed my heart. Incredible to see the support from Ontario and the GTA. Brings a level of hope.

Cheers Sir!

David

Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by Wrongside
I've read that Basspro in ON (Vaughn?) opened up their parking and restrooms to the convoy. Is that true?

Wrongside;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the weather's not too, too bad on your side of the tall hills and you're all well.

This guy released a video from somewhere in Ontario and at the 3:00 minute mark or so you can see the BassPro sign.

If they didn't want them there, it wasn't mentioned and I'm thinking it would have been.

Sounds like the LEO in a lot of Ontario communities are actually being quite helpful with parking, etc. which again is very good to see.

Please don't take this as anything other than an educated guess on my part, but there it is.

All the best.

Dwayne

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I like how Trudeau keeps on about how basically everyone in Canada is vaccinated.

Just a handful of bad apples.

Apparently he believes that in Canada if you are vaccinated you believe that everyone should be forced to vaccinate too.

Nice.

Yes and it’s amazing how many people believe him. Disturbing

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Originally Posted by ribka

Great to see the push back against the NAZI's

It is statements like this that prove how feeble minded you are, Ribka. Crawl back into your paranoid hole.

Jim

Yeah, comparing Trudeau to Nazi's is an insult to Nazi's.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ontario jim as big a faqq as tennJim?

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Any sign of unity from the disgruntled populace is a nightmare scenario to Trudeau and Butts. I was discussing this with a friend earlier today, he thinks that is what is really at the heart of Trudeau's rant the other night, they worked so hard at dividing us for his global handlers over at the WEF. The globalist scum want a digital currency bad, with a digital currency you will be taking the jab or else.

They need to now.......... show how the truckers are bringing hardship to the majority mainly Vaccinated Citizenry, also, how the truckers have been defying health orders that the health overlords have put in place to "keep us safe".

To my amusement I have learned it is Jagmeet Singh's cousin that held the position of the highest donor for several days for a donation of $13,000 I believe its Dhaliwal, Jag was pizzed when he found out and is now in full damage control LOL

Meanwhile O'Toole was the winner coming out and saying he would meet with the organizers.

I think Butts might have to bring in the pro's for this one.

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
I could not understand how anyone would not vote for O'Toole after two years of Trudeau going on TV every day and telling us that he is going to keep us in jail.If anyone told me they were going to confine me for two years not voting for them is the least I would do.I guess some people were not bothered by the lockdowns.Their normal lives must be like lockdowns.

Last edited by swiftshot; 01/28/22.
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by swiftshot
I could not understand how anyone would not vote for O'Toole after two years of Trudeau going on TV every day and telling us that he is going to keep us in jail.

Exellent question.^^^^
I think it was the big push on the stance O'Toole and Kenny took on the Vaccines, both Conservatives, they found a weakness and exploited it, the timing was such that we didn't really have a good handle on who was full of shyte at the time and there were only a small % of Canadians had it figured, the rest were terrified of the Wuhan, Trudeau just squeaked in.

The media with the CBC, CTV, so-called journalists like Evan Solomon really pounded that exact point relentlessly, exactly like they are doing now, just think....propaganda.

Page 10 of 66 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,860
Posts18,517,817
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.