Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 66 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 65 66
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Hey guys, appreciate the replies and continued support.

Went for a long walk to take it all in and meet some new people. Taking a warm up break back in the trailer right now.

We’ve had so many people come up and ask us not to leave. They’ve been desperate for others to come and they are so happy we finally have. A young group of guys drunkly offered to pay all my bills, food, fuel, etc. If I will just stay until it’s over with, completely. It’s touching to say the least.

There’s dancing in the streets, drinks, food, horns and music blaring. It’s the most spectacular celebration I’ve seen in my life time. Everyone is smiles from ear to ear and just loving and engaging with each other. Families have come together and young children are playing in the snow. Strangers hugging, high-fiving and even swapping spit hahaha

Hopefully you guys can all make it out to local protests in your area. I’ve seen a fraction of what’s happening across Canada today and it’s good.

Cheers all!

Pitter Patter!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Once again sir sincere thanks for the update.

While I did put this up in the main campfire section, I'll run it down here too because it's just to Canadian not to.

Me thinks he'd had a couple Canadians or some rye previous, but anyways he's the unofficial spokesman for something or other.

I hope that gave you a chuckle tonight anyways sir.

Thanks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
His crotch flag is upside down lolol

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Evening again my friend.

I would suggest that as cold as it is there, he's within the "in distress" guidelines for flying the flag upside down, don't you think

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm gonna pizz myself now stop it laugh

IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Hey Dwayne,

That video gave me a good laugh, thank you.

The great part is, almost everyone you see in a video walking around is local, either to Ottawa or Gatineau. Most truckers are still trying to figure out how to get into down town Ottawa yet and are strung out for a very long way and by some reports, outside the city yet. The truckers that did make it in mostly haven’t left their trucks in anticipation of left wing vandals.

People are putting out garbage bags and there is very little litter on the ground anywhere. I haven’t seen any one going to the bathroom in the streets and I haven’t seen anyone acting out of place yet.

The next few days will be very interesting.

Have a good night all, Nash.

Pitter Patter!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks for the update. Sounds positive

Originally Posted by Nashville
Hey guys, appreciate the replies and continued support.

Went for a long walk to take it all in and meet some new people. Taking a warm up break back in the trailer right now.

We’ve had so many people come up and ask us not to leave. They’ve been desperate for others to come and they are so happy we finally have. A young group of guys drunkly offered to pay all my bills, food, fuel, etc. If I will just stay until it’s over with, completely. It’s touching to say the least.

There’s dancing in the streets, drinks, food, horns and music blaring. It’s the most spectacular celebration I’ve seen in my life time. Everyone is smiles from ear to ear and just loving and engaging with each other. Families have come together and young children are playing in the snow. Strangers hugging, high-fiving and even swapping spit hahaha

Hopefully you guys can all make it out to local protests in your area. I’ve seen a fraction of what’s happening across Canada today and it’s good.

Cheers all!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not a Canadian, but thanks.
Good Lord willing, you all have lit a spark,
One that continues around the world.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Steve is your typical facist NAZI spreading disinformation. . How many undercover Canadian Police were used during the violent BLM protests in 2020? No masking, no social distancing, no vaccine passports required.

Steve you're demonstrating once again what a cowardly pro Trudeau facist you are.

Your wife and family must be proud of you

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Good afternoon all, I looked up a Canada Day protest in 1935.

Hello again, Richard. People are coming and going. The police will have traffic and walking numbers. They have restricted motor traffic, as well as those on foot. It will be like an exhibition, with total attendance announced at the end. Some people wont get to Parliament, but may stage elsewhere.

There are fixers located strategically in and around the grounds. In addition to uniformed officers walking the area, there are plainclothes in the crowd, as well as other areas adjacent to the protest, and around town generally.

It is expected that as the event goes on, there will be an increased chance of trouble.

Ottawa has had protests before, and we had a death in 2014. Cpl Nathan Cirillo was on duty at the Ottawa Memorial when he was shot. With the Jan 6th event from last year in Washington, and intel from various police agencies across the country, those in charge of keeping the peace are doing the best they can. Tonight will be concerning, as will the days ahead.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Steve you moron, how many people did the violent armed Jan 6 demonstrators kill or shoot? One unarmed mother of 2 and military veteran was shot by police in DC. Zero firearms were recovered from those arrested for trespassing

Just more fake news from a coward like you.

You're trying to insinuate that hard working law abiding , hard working truckers are going to murder Canadian Police? What a worthless shcitbird you are

Shame on weak men like you

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Good afternoon all, I looked up a Canada Day protest in 1935.

Hello again, Richard. People are coming and going. The police will have traffic and walking numbers. They have restricted motor traffic, as well as those on foot. It will be like an exhibition, with total attendance announced at the end. Some people wont get to Parliament, but may stage elsewhere.

There are fixers located strategically in and around the grounds. In addition to uniformed officers walking the area, there are plainclothes in the crowd, as well as other areas adjacent to the protest, and around town generally.

It is expected that as the event goes on, there will be an increased chance of trouble.

Ottawa has had protests before, and we had a death in 2014. Cpl Nathan Cirillo was on duty at the Ottawa Memorial when he was shot. With the Jan 6th event from last year in Washington, and intel from various police agencies across the country, those in charge of keeping the peace are doing the best they can. Tonight will be concerning, as will the days ahead.

Last edited by ribka; 01/29/22.
IC B3

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I'm not a Canadian, but thanks.
Good Lord willing, you all have lit a spark,
One that continues around the world.

Thank you as well.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by 673
His crotch flag is upside down lolol

pretty sure it's gay to meat gaze at a banana hammock.

this whole ordeal is inspiring.

we did a couple local rally's here in wyoming last fall raising awareness to our healthcare worker vax mandates by hospitals and it was awesome to get cheers and people stopping. positivity is contagious.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Back home from the city , probably 12,000-20,000 strong down at the Legde… we hit full middle of the small convoy. It was great the small fringe minority, we met Philpinos from Ft Mac, , East Indians from Hinton, some South Africans from the city , and several rednecks from all over Alberta.. All want no mandates and plain old freedom it was awesome..

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I’m amazed at all the violence the CTV and CBC are reporting this morning!
I watched several video feeds from downtown yesterday and last evening—diligent as I was I missed several incidents now being reported!! Evidently someone was standing up on the tomb of the unknown soldier and several signs were hung on Terry Fox statue. Most disconcerting of all—a CP-24 reporter was asked to leave from one of the parking lots and some violent red-necked truck drivers were kicking his tires on his way out! The violence must stop!!!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Global news with David Akin, what a waste of oxygen, attacks the Conservatives, PPC, the angry mob threatened restaurant and hotel workers and then stole food from a food bank grin

Islamophobia is the big story today, that is what our world is supposed to be all about.

Last edited by 673; 01/30/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Steve is your typical facist NAZI spreading disinformation. . How many undercover Canadian Police were used during the violent BLM protests in 2020? No masking, no social distancing, no vaccine passports required.

Steve you're demonstrating once again what a cowardly pro Trudeau facist you are.

Your wife and family must be proud of you
How did Steve survive in the military? Maybe never in combat? In the U.S. Army I believe he would have been fragged. Hundreds of chickenshet U.S. officers and non-coms were.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Veeery few trucks from the convoys have made it to parliament. They will try to find a way in today.

Truckers that are here were out in full force this morning picking up garbage and bagging it. The streets are mostly very clean and it’s hard to even find dog crap let alone much else on the ground.

Not as many people walking around right now but still quite a few out. I’ve seen lots of reporters with strategically placed cameras to catch as few trucks and people in the shots as possible. They are being heckled a bit by people telling them to tell the truth but overall pretty mild.

I haven’t seen the war memorial blocked off yet, I took a stroll through about an hour ago as I’m parked right in front of it.

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Seems the media is really disappointed that the memorial for Islamophobia isn't a go because of the angry mob.
They are struggling to find targets, but they continue to bring up the war memorial and how it was defaced by the angry mob, but I remember Nashville said he was camped out beside the memorial.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Morning sir, thanks once again for checking in.

Whilst perusing the inner webs this morning to see if any balanced media other than perhaps cousin Ezra's Rebel News could be found, low and behold from India we get this not totally unbiased video.

A few things struck me about that, the first of which it really didn't paint the Crown Prince in an altogether favorable light.

The second is that indeed it would seem the world is watching, I mean our entire population is a couple smaller cities in India right?

Anyways sir, thanks again for the updates and all the best.

Dwayne

Page 14 of 66 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,904
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.