Campfire Regular
M
God bless Canada

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mike78
God bless Canada
That's what I say. I couldn't imagine the Canadians I've met in Alberta and BC were into dictatorship ruling them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning to you sir, I hope you're getting a bit of milder temps like we are and you're all well.

If I'm putting up too many videos, I'll ask forgiveness now and you can tell me to stop.

Here's one from the Sun UK that showed some FN folks drumming up front - again they didn't get the memo that it was a white supremacist rally one supposes?

They show how big it was too, unlike Evan Solomon and David Akin who continue to tow the party line I see. No surprise there though really.

Anyways from the Sun UK - the world is watching Shiny Pony and they now see what we've seen all along.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The video's are much appreciated! I watch them all. smile

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gofundme is now close to $9,000,000, with a top donation of $30,000 cool

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see the fake news CBC, that Steve loves to use as a credible news source, is now claiming that Russia organized and is being the trucker freedom demonstration

“I do ask that because given Canada’s support of Ukraine, in this current crisis with Russia, I don’t know if it’s far fetched to ask but there is concern that Russian actors could be continuing to fuel things, as this as this protest grows, but perhaps even instigating it from from the outset.”
Mendicino seemingly dismissed her baseless allegation but did not confirm or deny – deferring rather to other Canadian officials to eventually answer the question.

Mendicino did admit, however, that the government is “watching” the protesters “very carefully.”

The spin machine is in full gear.

“Again, I’m gonna defer to our partners in the public safety the of trained officials and experts in that area. What I can tell you is that we do have courses on site right now who are watching the conduct of this convoy very carefully and we’re providing direction and guidance to residents to ensure that there is a peaceful protest, but at the same time, providing direction and guidance to residents.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks for that insightful report, ribbie. As always, you are the one in the know. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ribka;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're seeing more sun than we're getting - nothing new for us in winter but we still miss it - and that all in your world are well.

I tend to forget that some of my fellow Canadians still take some of what is said on our mainstream media - CBC, CTV and Global - at face value.

It is my hope and prayer that part of the positive outcome of this movement will be other folks beginning to question the narrative - script in many instances really - and ask themselves just why that might be happening.

The other positive outcome that I see already is that the rest of the world gets to see Crown Prince and Minions Inc. exposed for what they truly are.

Personally I was very happy to see First Nations, Asian, Caribbean, South Asian - you name it - folks shown supporting it. Anyone looking at that and still believing it's a white supremacist movement are, well wrong!

As I've said to a few other people and on another Canuck forum I'm on, I don't for one moment believe this was a simple vax/no vax issue with the truckers. It's much, much more and goes much deeper than any of the media are covering.

Anyways I'm just one old guy who has studied history and people for my entire life, but have a degree in absolutely nothing, so there is that too.

Regardless, I will continue to pray and hope for a positive outcome for not only Canada, but our planet as it does appear the planet is watching us.

All the best to you all ribka.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Good point Dwayne........it is encouraging to see the FN out in support, perhaps it will spread to this side of the hump.
Its the unity the Governments detest, unified against what can best be described as oppression.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here's what CTV and CBC are saying. The night was quiet. CBC didn't change their story much from yesterday. CTV is reporting that police are investigating a few incidents. There is no indication when the protest will end.

Protests against COVID-19 mandates could stretch on, officials say
Thousands descended on Parliament Hill Saturday to protest COVID-19 mandates
CBC News

Police say they'll continue to keep a close eye on Ottawa's downtown following Saturday's large protest against COVID-19 public health mandates, with the city's police chief hinting demonstrations may not wrap up this weekend.

Police estimated as many as 10,000 people could arrive by the end of the day, but did not give an official figure Saturday. (for Wabigoon)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/truck-convoy-protest-covid-19-mandates-ottawa-sunday-1.6332673

Second day of protests seizes Ottawa, police investigating 'desecration' incidents
Christy Somos - CTVNews

Ottawa Police said on Twitter that “several” criminal investigations are underway in relation to acts described by police as “desecration” to several monuments in the capital as well as “threating/illegal/intimidating behaviour to police/city workers and other individuals and damage to a city vehicle.”

Police urged the public to report any incidents directly to the authorities.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/sec...tigating-desecration-incidents-1.5760424

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
According to Steve. Truckers who worked through the deadly pandemic and fed Steve while he hid under his bed sucking his thumb, and his family are now Russian spies and enemies of Canada. Can you believe this communist idiot?

What happened to Canada?

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Here's what CTV and CBC are saying. The night was quiet. CBC didn't change their story much from yesterday. CTV is reporting that police are investigating a few incidents. There is no indication when the protest will end.

Protests against COVID-19 mandates could stretch on, officials say
Thousands descended on Parliament Hill Saturday to protest COVID-19 mandates
CBC News

Police say they'll continue to keep a close eye on Ottawa's downtown following Saturday's large protest against COVID-19 public health mandates, with the city's police chief hinting demonstrations may not wrap up this weekend.

Police estimated as many as 10,000 people could arrive by the end of the day, but did not give an official figure Saturday. (for Wabigoon)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/truck-convoy-protest-covid-19-mandates-ottawa-sunday-1.6332673

Second day of protests seizes Ottawa, police investigating 'desecration' incidents
Christy Somos - CTVNews

Ottawa Police said on Twitter that “several” criminal investigations are underway in relation to acts described by police as “desecration” to several monuments in the capital as well as “threating/illegal/intimidating behaviour to police/city workers and other individuals and damage to a city vehicle.”

Police urged the public to report any incidents directly to the authorities.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/sec...tigating-desecration-incidents-1.5760424

Last edited by ribka; 01/30/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Morning Dwayne.

Wishing freedom loving well in their fight against the facists

Originally Posted by BC30cal
ribka;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're seeing more sun than we're getting - nothing new for us in winter but we still miss it - and that all in your world are well.

I tend to forget that some of my fellow Canadians still take some of what is said on our mainstream media - CBC, CTV and Global - at face value.

It is my hope and prayer that part of the positive outcome of this movement will be other folks beginning to question the narrative - script in many instances really - and ask themselves just why that might be happening.

The other positive outcome that I see already is that the rest of the world gets to see Crown Prince and Minions Inc. exposed for what they truly are.

Personally I was very happy to see First Nations, Asian, Caribbean, South Asian - you name it - folks shown supporting it. Anyone looking at that and still believing it's a white supremacist movement are, well wrong!

As I've said to a few other people and on another Canuck forum I'm on, I don't for one moment believe this was a simple vax/no vax issue with the truckers. It's much, much more and goes much deeper than any of the media are covering.

Anyways I'm just one old guy who has studied history and people for my entire life, but have a degree in absolutely nothing, so there is that too.

Regardless, I will continue to pray and hope for a positive outcome for not only Canada, but our planet as it does appear the planet is watching us.

All the best to you all ribka.

Dwayne

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Some people just don’t get it, this is a freedom protest . Not a vax protest. I don’t want to engage in the negativity so I’ll encourage our fellow like thinking patriots to ignore it.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
These are the real Canadian heroes destroying Canada during the riots in 2020. Trudeau, the CBC and Steve praised them

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen
Some people just don’t get it, this is a freedom protest . Not a vax protest. I don’t want to engage in the negativity so I’ll encourage our fellow like thinking patriots to ignore it.

I saw a clip on the local news feed where the press was talking to a woman about the anti-vax protest and she said "This is a pro Freedom demonstration, not an anti-vax protest. Please stop calling it an anti-vax protest."

I was impressed by her

Last edited by Mike78; 01/30/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Punk ass truedeau taking a knee in 2020 in front of Parliament with thousands in a show of solidarity with BLM rioters in the states, while they burn, loot and murder.

[Linked Image from c.ndtvimg.com]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here are some people at Parliament who are texting their observations back to the National Post.

Freedom Convoy 2022 live updates: Donations pour into homeless shelter beset by protesters
It's Day 2 on Sunday of the protest against the federal Liberal government, vaccine mandates and COVID-19 restrictions
- Christopher Nardi, Sharon Kirkey, Swikar Oli

It’s sunny and extremely cold once again in Ottawa, where big-rigs remain parked near Parliament this morning and the city is bracing for another day of Freedom Convoy protests. Police said “large crowds” roamed the sidewalks and occupied the streets overnight, but there was neither violence nor arrests.

Protestors can expect much heavier security today around national monuments and particularly the National War Memorial after images of protestors dancing, drinking and even urinating on the memorial outraged Canadians.

The rest here.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/covid-19-freedom-convoy-2022-news-2

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This Canadian is a true hero. He's down in the US this weekend and teaming with project veritas shining a light on evil facists and exposing corrupt mouthpieces for the evil facist government like the CBC. You cannot unswallow a red pill

Last edited by ribka; 01/30/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You remember when the facist Trudeau gave millions of dollars to terrroists who murdered American and US soldiers?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...n-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

What an embarrassing racist black face NAZI

Page 15 of 66 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 57 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,678
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.