Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 66 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 65 66
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Canada June 2020 when BLM terrorists were burning down cities. Trudeau praised the violence and destruction of Canada

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Here are some people at Parliament who are texting their observations back to the National Post.

Freedom Convoy 2022 live updates: Donations pour into homeless shelter beset by protesters
It's Day 2 on Sunday of the protest against the federal Liberal government, vaccine mandates and COVID-19 restrictions
- Christopher Nardi, Sharon Kirkey, Swikar Oli

It’s sunny and extremely cold once again in Ottawa, where big-rigs remain parked near Parliament this morning and the city is bracing for another day of Freedom Convoy protests. Police said “large crowds” roamed the sidewalks and occupied the streets overnight, but there was neither violence nor arrests.

Protestors can expect much heavier security today around national monuments and particularly the National War Memorial after images of protestors dancing, drinking and even urinating on the memorial outraged Canadians.

The rest here.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/covid-19-freedom-convoy-2022-news-2

Last edited by ribka; 01/30/22.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ribka;
Good morning again, I hope you're having a brighter day than we are and you're still well.

I'm not sure how long I've been subscribed to Viva/David Vrie but it's been awhile.

He came to my attention prior to me putting up this post in 2020 because he took the Canadian Firearms PAL course so he had a better understanding of what legal gun owners had to go through in order to purchase a firearm up here. Honestly for someone to go through that to self educate themselves garnered my respect.

My thread on something he had to say back when.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/14894860/montreal-lawyer#Post14894860

I want to say he's still not a firearm owner or shooter by most definitions, but he does appear to be still trying to learn the truth on subjects as completely as possible before rendering an opinion on them.

For any fellow Canucks reading this, Runkle of the Bailey is part of the CCFR, has his own court challenge against the feds regarding the current attempt to confiscate many of our firearms and overall is the best source of Canadian firearms law I've found. Subscribe and support if you like what you see.

Anyways ribka, thanks for posting up David's video, as I've mentioned before he gave this BC redneck more faith in anything coming out of Quebec than any other single thing in the last few years. Folks that know me will understand that's the highest praise this used to be part time cowboy can give.

All the best again ribka.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If protests continue and good people come together and fight, lefties will be running for their lives and the world will become a better place.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CBC...cross country checkup is coming on in a few minutes. TV and radio,, going to be hilarious.
It will give you the heads up as to the angle Trudeau and the globalists will adhere too.
1:00 PST.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Everyone can listen here - https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks^^^^^^^^^^^

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When the CBC finds fault with the war memorial or the Terry Fox memorial being defaced, how do they conclude it was freedom rally members, they could of been Trudeau supporters or globalist sympathizers? anyone could of done that.
The same can be said for flags that they may deem inappropriate, whatever that means.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville

Agreed.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Everyone can listen here - https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio

Stev luvs his NAZI radio

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Nashville

Good analysis. NAZI's always flee and hide when confronted with goodness, truth and light because they are weak cowards

"Truely a disgusting left wing little man"

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Cross country checkup is a complete hit job on the freedom rally, and here you have the very scum that got "us" into this mess and have played a leading role, the "media".
Who in the fugg are these experts they have taking up all the air time? LOL.......right in front of the entire Country.

Trudeau is going to make it about race, white, radicals, Conservatives, gun owners, anti immigration, meanwhile.......... uplifting another segment of the populace.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 673
Cross country checkup is a complete hit job on the freedom rally, and here you have the very scum that got "us" into this mess and have played a leading role, the "media".
Who in the fugg are these experts they have taking up all the air time? LOL.......right in front of the entire Country.

Trudeau is going to make it about race, white, radicals, Conservatives, gun owners, anti immigration, meanwhile.......... uplifting another segment of the populace.

Im surprised that Steve hasn't grabbed his trusty 303 and starting shooting dangerous terrrorist truckers and their supporters

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You have to appreciate the enemies of freedom laying everything out right in front for the entire Country to see. Anyone that believes this shyte is fool LOL.
Of course I am referring to cross country checkup.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
https://www.facebook.com/cbcnews/

I see the Communist Broadcasting Cabal ( CBC) has censored all comments on their social media. The CBC, funded by Canadian taxpayers, censors and shuts down any freedom or basic human expression in Canada.

Zeig Heil Herr sparkle socks

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A woman is asking if the protestors want her to die, just get the shot ffs?? lololol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
House to resume sitting Monday despite convoy blocking access to Parliament
Protestors say they are willing to stay in Ottawa for months until government health orders are repealed
Canadian Press

The House of Commons will resume sitting tomorrow after a six-week holiday break despite convoy protestors and vehicles blocking access to Parliament, according to CBC.

MPs have the option to join the session virtually or in person.

Convoy organizer Patrick King said truckers would not be leaving Ottawa after this weekend and were planning to remain on Parliament Hill until all COVID-19 public health measures were eliminated and the Liberal Party was “resigned, gone and abolished.”

“We’re going to stay as long as it takes,” King told the Post’s Christopher Nardi during an interview in a downtown Ottawa hotel on Sunday.

As of Sunday evening, a GoFundMe account for Freedom Convoy 2022 has raised close to $9 million from 110,000 contributors. The money is intended to cover the cost of fuel and “hopefully” food and lodging for protesters in Ottawa. GoFundMe released $1 million from the fund on Sunday to cover fuel costs.

Protestors say they are willing to stay in the capital for months until their demands to repeal provincial and territorial public health orders are met.

The rest here - https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...ite-convoy-blocking-access-to-parliament

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Looks like your guy hides just like ours when the freedom gets going.

Trump would have been out there with you.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/truck...ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I was standing on parliament this evening just taking everything in. I was approached by two officers. One officer was bilingual and struck up a conversation with me. We started with the general small talk, where I was from, etc. I asked him how this protest was compared to most and he was happy to say it’s been very good. “A few minor things” but that was all. I asked him about the garbage and he said while it’s not the cleanest he’s seen (out of hundreds of protests), it’s by far the biggest protest he’s seen at parliament and for the size of it, has been one of the cleanest. He was smiling throughout our conversation and even described how his wife has been following this protest through global news channels and has been excited in showing him all that’s happening.

There’s this push by MSM that we’re terrible people for being here and we’re being threatening to everyone and everything but I have not found an officer that can corroborate what the news is saying. There will always be something to go wrong when this amount of people get together and especially when you add alcohol but what I have seen has mostly been very respectful… I mean, unless you're trudeau…

Pitter Patter!
Page 16 of 66 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,904
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.