Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 66 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 65 66
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting to know, there is an unrelated protest in Vancouver, it is in protest to old growth logging. They have blocked the entire 3 lanes of a major artery out of Vancouver, the iron workers bridge??
Lets see how they are reported on, the media has always wiped their azz LOL

GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau is about to speak at 9:00am pst

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The dirty evil ( according to Steve) protestors are now shoveling the sidewalks. Horrible. I hope Playdo arrests them

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ribka;
Morning sir.

There were 12,000 at one time.

At least it's a start.

If people want to see unbiased reporting it is available.

Stay well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau opens his kock holster.

Just as we thought, Trudeau with media will continue his only defense, to divide the people until he gets enough public support to remove them. He is in a corner and has exposed himself and shown his belly for the entire Country.

Fake and phoney, he continues to say the best way to get out of the pandemic is to get Vaccinated LOLOL

We have our foot on their throat, don't let them go.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Love the Alberta cafe owner who was arrested for keeping his business open and fined for prating free speech

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau is being told what to say, live.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

back up live cast Viva seems to be having some technical issues

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A Communist answering scripted questions from other Communists.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
I've been doing some other stuff in the house today and listening to Viva/David with headphones.

We'll call it a weakness on my part today, but I can't even listen to the Crown Prince anymore and as you know I've refused to say or even type his name.

Again to be clear it's not hate, as I'm instructed not to hate the individual but can hate the actions and so help me that's where I am with him.

On a brighter note, I watched Nashville's BIL's video and was very much heartened to hear his positive interactions with Quebecers.

As well on Viva there were piles of Quebecois and it seemed half of Ontario showed up there too - which means I need to reassess my deep rooted bias towards a bunch of things.

I'm not sure I was ready for that? eek

Have a good one.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Im surprised at the number of Quebecois there too. Good sign

Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
I've been doing some other stuff in the house today and listening to Viva/David with headphones.

We'll call it a weakness on my part today, but I can't even listen to the Crown Prince anymore and as you know I've refused to say or even type his name.

Again to be clear it's not hate, as I'm instructed not to hate the individual but can hate the actions and so help me that's where I am with him.

On a brighter note, I watched Nashville's BIL's video and was very much heartened to hear his positive interactions with Quebecers.

As well on Viva there were piles of Quebecois and it seemed half of Ontario showed up there too - which means I need to reassess my deep rooted bias towards a bunch of things.

I'm not sure I was ready for that? eek

Have a good one.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have enough hate for several people lol, if anyone see's Trudeau running with scissors...don't stop him.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well, let's see what the media is saying today. You can boil both these reports down to this - You've made your point. It's time to go home. The question is, will they? Some will. Others have to work. But what about the hangers on? Decisions will be made to move people along, should they not go voluntarily. Pretty standard for any protest, anywhere in the world. How will things play out in Ottawa?

Take note of what the Ottawa mayor has instructed his staff to do WRT the GoFundMe money. It's in the second article.
---

Ottawa mayor says ticketing, towing protesters could incite them
Hotel association president says protesters rebooked rooms for next weekend
CBC News

Road closures and vehicle arrivals started Friday, swelling to an estimated crowd of 8,000 people Saturday, according to police. About 3,000 people rallied around Parliament Hill Sunday, according to the city's emergency and protective services manager.

On CBC Radio's Ottawa Morning, Watson (Ottawa's mayor - Steve) repeated his call Monday for protesters to stop disrupting the city and go home, but said the city is taking direction from police. Leadership has to weigh if stepping in will cause a "flare-up."

"The [police] chief … has to assess almost on an hour-by-hour basis: by intervening in this particular street or this particular area, is it going to cause more harm than good, and is it going to throw gas on a fire?" Watson said.

The rest here -
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-protest-convoy-length-ticket-tow-mayor-1.6333497

'You've made your point:' Ottawa mayor urges 'Freedom Convoy' protesters to leave
Michael Woods & Josh Pringle - CTV News Ottawa

excerpt

Watson stopped short of saying police should issue tickets or begin towing the trucks.

“I think what we have to do is allow police to do their jobs so it doesn’t turn into a bigger issue with greater violence.”

But he (the Ottawa mayor - Steve) said he has asked city staff to look into whether the city can tap into the protesters' GoFundMe campaign, which has raised more than $8 million, to cover those costs, though he admitted it "may be a longshot."

“It shouldn’t be up to Ottawa taxpayers to pay for the kind of disruptions we’re facing right now,” he said.

The rest here - https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/you-ve-ma...dom-convoy-protesters-to-leave-1.5760880

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think I just heard Trudeau say he fully supported Black Lives Matter but could not support these truckers.
I was under the impression BLM supported rioting and buildings burnt and people actually killed—perhaps I got it wrong?
It’s apparent to me the Truckers are wasting their time in Ottawa—they should head to the border crossings like they’ve done at Coutts, Alberta.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
still proving that you're a weak khhhunt and useful idiot for Trudeau.

Remember when the CBC praised BLM terrorists when they were burning down Canada? No wonder anyone with an IQ above 67 does not pay attention to Facist news

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-meeting-1.3674940

Take note that the discredited CBC is not even showing a live cast of the peaceful freedom rally. They don't want the truth out to the world

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Well, let's see what the media is saying today. You can boil both these reports down to this - You've made your point. It's time to go home. The question is, will they? Some will. Others have to work. But what about the hangers on? Decisions will be made to move people along, should they not go voluntarily. Pretty standard for any protest, anywhere in the world. How will things play out in Ottawa?

Take note of what the Ottawa mayor has instructed his staff to do WRT the GoFundMe money. It's in the second article.
---

Ottawa mayor says ticketing, towing protesters could incite them
Hotel association president says protesters rebooked rooms for next weekend
CBC News

Road closures and vehicle arrivals started Friday, swelling to an estimated crowd of 8,000 people Saturday, according to police. About 3,000 people rallied around Parliament Hill Sunday, according to the city's emergency and protective services manager.

On CBC Radio's Ottawa Morning, Watson (Ottawa's mayor - Steve) repeated his call Monday for protesters to stop disrupting the city and go home, but said the city is taking direction from police. Leadership has to weigh if stepping in will cause a "flare-up."

"The [police] chief … has to assess almost on an hour-by-hour basis: by intervening in this particular street or this particular area, is it going to cause more harm than good, and is it going to throw gas on a fire?" Watson said.

The rest here -
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-protest-convoy-length-ticket-tow-mayor-1.6333497

'You've made your point:' Ottawa mayor urges 'Freedom Convoy' protesters to leave
Michael Woods & Josh Pringle - CTV News Ottawa

excerpt

Watson stopped short of saying police should issue tickets or begin towing the trucks.

“I think what we have to do is allow police to do their jobs so it doesn’t turn into a bigger issue with greater violence.”

But he (the Ottawa mayor - Steve) said he has asked city staff to look into whether the city can tap into the protesters' GoFundMe campaign, which has raised more than $8 million, to cover those costs, though he admitted it "may be a longshot."

“It shouldn’t be up to Ottawa taxpayers to pay for the kind of disruptions we’re facing right now,” he said.

The rest here - https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/you-ve-ma...dom-convoy-protesters-to-leave-1.5760880

Last edited by ribka; 01/31/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Trudeau and his facist supporters praised the destruction of Canada and the CBC did too

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

More international support for the peaceful freedom demonstration

Last edited by ribka; 01/31/22.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Just sent an email to my local MP as well as O'Toole, wondering why the Conservative Party is MIA?

Page 18 of 66 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 60 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,910
Posts18,518,654
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.