Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 66 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 65 66
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Morning sir, thanks so much for the update!

It's interesting how often I've been stopped in whatever I've been doing or awakened in the night and been prompted to pray for you all - but you and your BIL specifically.

I'm emphatically not "that guy" either Nashville so this is a fairly new thing for me too that I'm not used to - or comfortable with, but there it is anyways you know?

So thanks again and indeed I'm praying for you guys that God's will be done and you/we/us have peace with that outcome.

Stay well and have a good one Nashville.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville and to all.
Having been in a "situation" against overwhelming odds, I understand the feeling a long drawn out "situation" can do to a persons thinking process, but know this.........God is on your side, and the team is praying for you all, there should be no doubt.

Now they want to Vaccinate your children, outrageous.

In my view, we have a foot on evils throat, that is why they are coming so hard with outrageous lies. Last evening Tucker Carlson devoted 25 min to the trucker protest, slamming Trudeau and friends. We need to keep up up with our message and let them hear it repeatedly, like they do to us.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If nothing else, a gathering like this should signal to the self-styled "elites" that they are dangerously disconnected from the people. Many jurisdictions around the world have demonstrated that life with freedom of choice is possible so it is becoming increasingly difficult for them to keep their narrative alive. GD

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What "they" are most afraid of is the unifying of the citizenry, "they" have spent all of their time dividing us, now we represent everything "they" hate, a unified populace is their worst fear, book it.
We will become un-controllable.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The news website True North is offering a $6500 reward for whoever can identify the Nazi flag holder.
They are receiving photos of this person from various angles.
This guy needs to be identified.

IC B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I see pfizer is trying to get approval in the USA for their Vaccine for children under 5.
It begs the question...why?
If the jab only protects against extreme illness, then why give it to this age group?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
The signal that authorities are ready to take action is apparent in the article.

Ontario premier to 'Freedom Convoy' protesters in Ottawa: 'Move on'
Michael Woods & Ted Raymond, CTV News Ottawa

excerpts -

Ontario's premier is urging the demonstrators associated with the "Freedom Convoy" to leave downtown Ottawa, saying they need to let residents return to living their lives

Ottawa's former police chief says officers' negotiations with organizers will be key to ending the demonstration.

"In my opinion, this is no longer a protest. This is an occupation of our city," Charles Bordeleau told CTV News at Noon. "I've never seen anything like this in my career."

Bordeleau said he thinks police have done a "tremendous job" managing the situation so far given its volatility, and face a "delicate balance" in dealing with the demonstrators.

“The risk of things going south on you with a large crowd that is very passionate and committed to their cause is very high,” said Bordeleau, who was Ottawa’s police chief from 2012 to 2019. “So they have to be very surgical as to when and where they will escalate their efforts to start removing vehicles and effecting arrests.

Bordeleau said once police reduce the size of the group to a “small core of individuals,” they can then escalate their level of force and “forcibly remove them from the downtown core.”

The rest here - https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2373258&jwsource=cl

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find those that talk about elites are living a long ways from the cities. Canada is still small population wise. It's good chance if you grew up in middle class, scrapping by to go to university on student loans , you knew some of these players personally. Elite my.... I could buy hot water for 3 cents and bring a tea bag from home.That was my coffee break at SFU. The middle class was a lot larger in those days and made up of a lot that are now working class. BTW I looked at where that was going and got a trade. And did better than a university prof.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

CTV....horrible news coverage ^^^^^^^^^^....so what?
I have read and viewed likely 100 news outlets from all over the World on the protest, and the only ones that support Trudeau are the fake news in Canada. The truckers have already won, and the longer it go's on the worse Trudeau looks, that's why he wants it to end.
Trudeau is finished as the leader of the Liberal party, his mental disorder is getting the best of him now and is unable to answer questions without being coached.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Strange you say that, my wife on hearing Trudeau's new conference thought he sounded better than he had ever before. If you think everything is fake maybe you need a reality check or my be some new drugs.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
IC B3

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Strange you say that, my wife on hearing Trudeau's new conference thought he sounded better than he had ever before. If you think everything is fake maybe you need a reality check or my be some new drugs.

But, but..........."my wife says". Hilarious!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Morning sir, I see your light is on and suspect the fire is lit and the coffee poured up there too. Hope all is well in your world.

As I recall now, Pierre was starting a family and didn't want to have that time away from the new baby.

He's been a lifetime politician after getting out of university - there is that - but I've been following him for maybe 15 years and so far he's not disappointed me as far as I could tell.

I was at one time more hopeful for Michelle Garner-Rempel, but now she's sort of faded out of the limelight and she did a wee bit of virtue signaling one time that made me wince. That said I make mistakes daily - heck I got that first one out of the way today already!

Candice Bergen is a southern Manitoba lady who I've always thought was pretty tough minded. She might tick the right boxes?

Leslyn Lewis ticked a bunch of the boxes but was thought of as too far right, so there you go.

As far as O'Toole goes I felt he did fairly well yesterday as he's not the pit bull Pierre is and neither was Stephen Harper. He used pit pulls and that's not a bad thing for a leader to do in my view.

When I saw Prince Hide n Seek I wasn't surprised by the tone and rhetoric, I just hope our fellow Canadians can hear how much he despises everyone else other than his little circle. Things like Ezra and Viva Frei wandering the streets interviewing Ottawa citizens and police don't help the left narrative, but again we'll see.

Jagmeet did exactly what I thought he'd do in all this as he's a pretty face paid to read a script. Too bad he doesn't come off as believable, but he's no Jack Layton or even a Mulcair for that matter.

Blanchet and the Bloc might be misreading the crowd too, we'll see. I was shocked at the number of Quebecois Viva interviewed - in a fantastic way for sure.

For me after seeing half of Ontario show up there, I don't feel as much like it's only a western issue anymore and that's not nothing either, you know?

Anyways, I keep on saying we'll see, but lots of the media from outside Canada has been pretty unflattering to Hide n Seek, so let's hope this all works for good.

In the meantime I'll continue to pray for the likes of Nashville and those there and truly for us all. We need some divine guidance if not intervention.

Have a good one.

Dwayne

Good afternoon, Dwayne! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Your comments about the Conservative leadership are interesting, for sure. My take on the issue is that we don't have a conservative party in Canada. We have some left-wing parties, and a centrist party. I really wanted to see Derek Sloan become leader. Then we would have some actual conservative leadership. Leslyn Lewis would have been a better choice, as well, IMO. The notion that Lewis or Sloan are too far right for the Conservative party really illustrates the ideological drift to the left that our nation has been undergoing over the last few years. Someone needs to stand and pull the country back to the center (as a start), by pulling consistently to the right.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville
673;
Morning again sir, I still hope you're well.

Regarding how we're going to get the truth out, I see this morning on YouTube that VivaFrei is live from Ottawa now.

There are a bunch of people watching him over 6000 already so perhaps more than CBC, CTV and Global get?

Best.

Dwayne

I missed David yesterday!!!?? That sucks. He walked right by me here (8:07, white dodge/utility trailer, parked at the war memorial) and I didn’t even know…

I was unable to do any updates yesterday as I ran out of data. 15GBs of data used up in just a week trying to cover what is happening here.

So yesterday I decided I just needed to relax for a bit. A lack of sleep was catching up with me and being a guy that hates being in a crowd I needed some alone time. I brought a few books with me and started into one. Bannock and Beans by Bob White was written by a friends’ great uncle. It follows his account of the Bedaux expedition of the 1930’s in northern BC. I spent a few hours reading and relaxing.

Through my BILs church he was connected to a relative of one of the attendees of his church, who lives in Quebec. He got in contact with said relative and they invited us to their home in Gatineau for dinner and shower. We walked over the bridge on the east side of parliament and had them pick us up. We were able to have showers and do a load of laundry before sitting with the family for a lasagna dinner (which was excellent). We sat and got to know each other for a few hours and we talked about what is happening and how the news is trying to hide what is actually happening here. They drive by here everyday to watch and stay informed. Unfortunately the evening passed too quickly and we had to return to Ottawa. They drove us most of the way back to where we are parked and said they will stop by this evening to say hi once more.
We had an offer to join them snow showing in Quebec if we can find the time. I’m really hoping we can.

After returning to the trailer we decided to call it an early evening. I walked a couple blocks to the nearest facilities and on my return, remembered I wanted to talk to Jay. Jay is another young guy here from Edmonton that I met on Saturday evening when we were stuck in traffic just before where we are currently parked. He caught a ride to Ottawa with a pilot truck as he felt he needed to be here though he wasn’t sure why. A bible in one had and a mouth like a sailor, he’s an interesting guy to say the least. When Jay heard about the young girl dancing on the lone soldier, he said he immediately knew why he was here. Jay has been sitting on a hockey bag for two days now lightly playing a drum in front of the memorial to keep an eye on it. All night long he stays awake guarding the memorial and playing the drum! He has a hotel room that he could be staying in, warm and dry and yet he won’t leave his post. If he leaves to go to the bathroom he makes sure someone else will stand guard in his absence. The feelings this man wells up inside all is truly amazing. I’m happy to say that everyone around is taking care of him as much as he will let them.

I also spoke with a Québécois last night, standing at the memorial. His family immigrated to Canada from Venezuela when he was two years old.
He is here every day to document what is happening such as truckers picking up all the garbage, shovelling the sidewalks at parliament and cleaning the statues and sharing it with the world. He knows where this country is headed under trudy as he grew up following and learning about the destruction of his birth country. He’s extremely proud of what is happening and said even he is surprised by the turn out from Quebec as they normally won’t even celebrate Canada day. To see 50% of the people here are from Quebec makes him proud, along with the rest of us.

I stated it before but I will again. Very few trucks from the convoys have actually made it in to down town. Most are stuck miles out from here and have not even seen parliament. The turn out of people you see here is almost entirely locals from Ottawa and Gatineau. This is so much bigger than we can show you because of this. We’re spread out all over.

Keep up the support in every way you can. Turn off MSM, remove your masks, wave your flags and spread the truth. This ends when the people ALL stand together and say it does.

Do not comply, cheers guys.

Nash,

God bless you, sir. Hold the course, and stay strong. You and your compatriots in freedom are in my prayers. Know that for every one of you that could make the trip, there are likely 100 of us who support you, but couldn't be there in person ourselves.

Thanks for keeping us updated on this situation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I trust you're all well.

Please understand that my opinion on how the Conservatives are doing is based upon the situation as I understand it to be at present, not how I would like it to be.

For sure and certain O'Toole and Peter MacKay are centrist leaders and the party is also centrist at this point.

I think that's the draw of Bernier now too - that he's an actual right wing candidate.

Unfortunately at this point in our nation's history I don't think that there's enough support to get a right of center party into power.

Not with the way the electoral districts are set up. As we both know a single vote in PEI is equal to 4 votes here in BC. Those are tough odds.

Depending upon how some of this shakes out, we might be ready for Quebec and Ontario to swing right of center and if that'd happen I'd be overjoyed.

Anyways to be clear again, it isn't what I prefer the situation to be, but how I perceive it based upon the last couple of election results.

Hopefully that makes more sense?

All the best.

Dwayne

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I hope downwindtracker1 wasn't as much a spinless shill as you.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I took your comments to be an assessment of the situation, not your ideal. No worries there.

I agree. I think there is enough support for a conservative party, but the game is rigged and becoming more-so with each electoral tweak made by the Liberals. The trucker convoy is eye-opening concerning all the support conservative and/or libertarian-minded people are providing. Dictatorial people and totalitarian sympathizers want us to feel alone. This convoy has shown the whole world that we are not. I know you know this, Dwayne, just pointing it out.

I like Bernier, too, but the PPC didn't have a candidate in my riding in the last election.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan;
Thanks for the reply and confirmation we're on the same page.

I keep on saying, "We'll see" as there's a whole lot of balls in the air now. Most of which I'm not going to speculate on open forum about.

Honestly other than face to face there's too many leaks in the system anymore isn't there?

For the sake of my children and yours too, I hope this is a positive turning point.

The east now sees how deeply troubled the west is and for that matter the west gets to see that some of the east is less than enchanted with the antics too.

As I think you know I was involved a wee bit in the Republic of Western Canada movement back in the day... so that's where my head and heart lie Jordan - BUT - if we can get enough of the remainder of our nation on board I'm open to talk for sure.

The rest of the world is watching and so is the entire country.

When I check into legacy media newsfeeds on YouTube they're getting roasted alive Jordan and they have to have some folks there that understand the ramifications of the situation.

As well, there were 125,000 views on David Frei's video... think about that, you know? One Montreal lawyer wandering around with a camera gets more tuning in than some legacy media news..

I'd opine he's got a higher degree of credibility among viewers too.

The real pickle though is how radical the responses will be from those in power, because only the extremely naive will think they're going to quietly shuffle off and give up power. Truly that's a huge reason I believe the truckers have such traction and support, because people are rightfully concerned that things will not return to normal because those in power are rather pleased with the new normal.

If I am wrong about my assessment Jordan, the happiest person about my being wrong will be me, that's certain.

Again, we'll see.

All the best to you and thanks for your prayer support too.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Maybe you should of listened to your poor wife and finished grade school.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I hear the truckers are Russian assets now. Same game different country. Your left and media (one and the same) are as bad as ours.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...1e325a9f9556e40e666f5&recip=23632369

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
https://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=res&dir=cir/list&document=index338&lang=e

Folks might argue the same in our senate, but holy smokes, if that body is supposed to mirror population, then Alberta and BC are getting the shaft.

I wondered what our house looks like, and found it less-well-regionally-sorted (Connecticut, Mississippi, Oklahoma having an advantage of sorts, aside from the low-population outliers).

https://thirty-thousand.org/documents/QHA-03.pdf

Looks like PE should have 2 MPs, in a just world.

Jordan;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I trust you're all well.

Please understand that my opinion on how the Conservatives are doing is based upon the situation as I understand it to be at present, not how I would like it to be.

For sure and certain O'Toole and Peter MacKay are centrist leaders and the party is also centrist at this point.

I think that's the draw of Bernier now too - that he's an actual right wing candidate.

Unfortunately at this point in our nation's history I don't think that there's enough support to get a right of center party into power.

Not with the way the electoral districts are set up. As we both know a single vote in PEI is equal to 4 votes here in BC. Those are tough odds.

Depending upon how some of this shakes out, we might be ready for Quebec and Ontario to swing right of center and if that'd happen I'd be overjoyed.

Anyways to be clear again, it isn't what I prefer the situation to be, but how I perceive it based upon the last couple of election results.

Hopefully that makes more sense?

All the best.

Dwayne

Page 21 of 66 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,883
Posts18,518,231
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.