Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Check out this liberal whacko upset at the freedom human rights rally

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...voy-lost-mind-havent-slept-5-days-video/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I hope the day's been kind to you and you're all well.

If you're not familiar with Dave Rubin, he's a one time left of center journalist that went to the center and since has been vilified and called all sorts of things like anti Semitic, anti gay, etc. .

Now full disclosure here, he's married to a guy and is of Jewish extraction, so that'd be interesting to be what he's been accused of.

I learned of him when he was touring with Jordan Peterson's lectures and while I don't agree with everything either one of them say, they've made some sense and aren't afraid of tackling taboo subjects.

Lastly we had a bit of a discussion somewhere here on the Canada section about what an "elite" is and I think Dave here supplies at least one definition.

For me it isn't one's background or physical location either as I've been able to get to know a few multi-millionaires quite well and like the rest of us there were good ones and less good ones.

I would opine that when Prince Hide 'n Seek, former minister Morneau, Deputy PM Chrystia Freeland and some other folks were invited to the convention in Davos and many of the organizers and speakers called themselves "elite", that's a fairly good indication they believe they are better than me, isn't it?

Anyways sir, Dave Rubin.

Lastly I'll say this about that. The videos show us a few things, one is how we're being at very least misled by our media here or at worst outright lied to.

The other is that the world very literally is watching so that's an interesting place for us to be at in and of itself.

Again if anyone is led to send up prayers, positive energy or good thoughts across the medicine line, we'll take all we can get.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/02/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Again if anyone is led to send up prayers, positive energy or good thoughts across the medicine line, we'll take all we can get.

Dwayne

Let’s cover each other on that topic - these days are quite unique for all of us.

Have a great night!

Tim

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Another news broadcast from India --- the presenter refers to the Wuhan Virus and slams Trudeau pretty hard. Foreign new sources are not protecting Trudeau like the at home media

https://twitter.com/DTeplitzer/status/1488393319709216771

Hugh
IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have lost count of how many scathing reports from around the World on Trudeau's behavior, two from India I can remember, the very Country he talked down to and scolded.
I don't know how he can continue as leader, I just don't, and Butts should go live in Europe somewhere.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ottawa police might need military aid to end downtown occupation, chief says
Police aware of significant funding and participation in protest from U.S.
Sara Frizzell · CBC News

Ottawa's police chief says policing alone might not solve the ongoing, volatile occupation of the city's downtown core that has lasted for nearly a week, and military aid might be necessary.

"This is a national issue, not an Ottawa issue," Ottawa police Chief Peter Sloly said in a briefing to city councillors Wednesday afternoon.

"I am increasingly concerned there is no policing solution to this."

Sloly said options being considered include requesting military aid, negotiation, political response, a court injunction or forced removal of protesters. But all approaches come with significant concerns, including rioting, injury and death, he said.

"I don't have a singular mandate in this city, this province or this country, to negotiate the end to any demonstration. There always needs to be an element outside of the police for any truly successful end to any demonstration, particularly one of this size," he said.

People across the country, as well as from other countries, have brought their frustrations with government response to the pandemic — all levels of government — to the nation's capital.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/truck-convoy-police-solution-1.6337051

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Sounds to me like the police chief just told city council that it’s not his circus and not his monkeys and if shirts hit the fan it’s not his fault!
To my way of thinking this can go 1 of 2 ways—Trudeau agrees with the truckers and asks the provinces to drop the mandates OR enact the Emergency Measures Act—in which case Canada as we know it is gone.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Woah, the military now? Interesting that Trudeau himself disagrees with this CBC article.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1489029600441217024?s=20&t=kuEEJ8TEK7r0zedgRTemJg

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
That was then, this is now. The f*cking little coward is running scared and he doesn’t have daddy (legitimate or illegitimate) to bail him out.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My understanding is that no one knows where he is, so does he have a say? laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Why do you keep posting communist disinformation?

Everyone thinks you're a clueless clown.

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Ottawa police might need military aid to end downtown occupation, chief says
Police aware of significant funding and participation in protest from U.S.
Sara Frizzell · CBC News

Ottawa's police chief says policing alone might not solve the ongoing, volatile occupation of the city's downtown core that has lasted for nearly a week, and military aid might be necessary.

"This is a national issue, not an Ottawa issue," Ottawa police Chief Peter Sloly said in a briefing to city councillors Wednesday afternoon.

"I am increasingly concerned there is no policing solution to this."

Sloly said options being considered include requesting military aid, negotiation, political response, a court injunction or forced removal of protesters. But all approaches come with significant concerns, including rioting, injury and death, he said.

"I don't have a singular mandate in this city, this province or this country, to negotiate the end to any demonstration. There always needs to be an element outside of the police for any truly successful end to any demonstration, particularly one of this size," he said.

People across the country, as well as from other countries, have brought their frustrations with government response to the pandemic — all levels of government — to the nation's capital.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/truck-convoy-police-solution-1.6337051

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Actually, you are probably an agitator and not particularly bright. laugh Still, you're fun to have around.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Actually, you are probably an agitator and not particularly bright. laugh Still, you're fun to have around.

what a sad man and a life wasted

Last edited by ribka; 02/02/22.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=305955831583275&id=100485865463607&ref=page_internal&__tn__=%2As-R&paipv=1

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good evening and thanks again.

Thanks for the link too, it's a good read on the situation and pretty much what I've seen on Viva Frei's livestream.

All the best and I'm still praying for you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
We are winning, there are so many wins I am having trouble keeping track. Like Viva Frei said or someone on his livestream said it was a huge victory giving O'Toole the hook, the media being exposed little by little everyday, provincial leaders scared of being held accountable, its wonderful.
I and others will continue to Pray.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Check out this liberal whacko upset at the freedom human rights rally

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...voy-lost-mind-havent-slept-5-days-video/

A must see. laugh

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Is this from this evening?

Page 24 of 66 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.