Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 66 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 65 66
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Thanks for the report Nash and Wanna.
I spent the entire day on you-tube watching the live chats and reading the comments. There had to have been easy 200 live-chats to choose from. I even saw the police board meeting with the chief and 2 of his vice chiefs. Frequently I would go over to google news and read the articles by ‘mainstream media’ CBC—CTV—and Global. The bias of mainstream media is unbelievable—it’s like night and day difference as to what’s reported here. Where’s all the horn honking in the middle of the night? Where’s all the homeless being assaulted? I would have like to see some video evidence of window breaking going on in the residential neighborhoods?
On many of the live feeds I saw people dancing and hugging and even singing—I saw people with their pets and their kids. I saw some people protesting the protestors too. None of them would talk to Viva Frie but they did to some guys. I didn’t hear any raised voices or even name calling.
The police chief is over the top on some of his speeches also. He’s ranting and raving like a lunatic and it’s because he can’t do a damn thing about those truckers —he knows it and the damn board keeps yelling at him to do something.
One of the vice chiefs gave some of the numbers—they’ve only got like 495 officers total and they blew thru the years police budget in 9 days and hopefully the federal govt is going to pony up some money for the city and the RCMP are going to send in another 250 instead of the 50 or 60 they were gonna send. At any given time I guess they got 300 officers on traffic control so nothing else is getting done—plus they need at least another 45 to 60 investigators to handle all the criminal code stuff.
I would have been tickled to death if they just renounced the mandates but now I want 2 more things—abolish all govt funding to media—let CBC compete with Rebel news and Vive Frie. And Trudeau should resign.

GB1

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

I’m glad you got out and enjoyed your day. It’s special to see happy people smiling all day long and taking care of each other. It rejuvenates not only your soul but your faith in your community. To see first hand that there are others like you, that are on your side, gives hope.

Will there be another party tomorrow?

Wannabebwana,

That is good to hear.
This may be the most important time to be a member. A strong leader is needed right now and with the convoy dividing parties, it will add to the stress. The good news is that everyone is in complete disgust with Justrun right now.

I am seriously considering renewing my membership for the leader vote.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville

I’m glad you got out and enjoyed your day. It’s special to see happy people smiling all day long and taking care of each other. It rejuvenates not only your soul but your faith in your community. To see first hand that there are others like you, that are on your side, gives hope.

Will there be another party tomorrow?

Wannabebwana,

That is good to hear.
This may be the most important time to be a member. A strong leader is needed right now and with the convoy dividing parties, it will add to the stress. The good news is that everyone is in complete disgust with Justrun right now.

I am seriously considering renewing my membership for the leader vote.

The party I attended is only on Saturday, but they had been going there since September, wtf?? I didn't know that...anyways buddy said they didn't want to stretch People too thin. A strong, steady show weekly is what they wanted. I will go every Saturday until either Trudeau resigns or the mandates are dropped.

Its funny you mention "others like you" because my Wife took her friend who is surrounded by covtards, and that is what she said, "it sure was nice to be with People who think like me" and she was having a real good time.

I'm going to renew my membership too, only because of pete, my MP is a dud.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Almost up to 2 mill already. Lot of support behind the truckers.

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Elephant in the room, the Communist pukes, also known as... the media.
I feel better everyday, the longer it go's on these People continue to crap in their own nest. They can't just go to the basement and hide out, like Trudeau and Butts, I hope Trudeau doesn't end any mandates laugh because this is fun. grin

We have been suffering for a long time, these left wing hacks,, have had it too good,, for too long. They have been mugging the Constitution and fugging with our rights, unopposed, the ones mugging our Constitution don't even live here.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The media no longer cares what it's audience thinks or wants, because they're operating under the assumption that they control what the public thinks and wants.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
So to you, our Canadian brothers of the best type, may the holy spirit protect you and may you find strength during this time of challenge. God bless you!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was ready to donate with the go fund me and got lucky and GFM Shiite itself just before I donated. Whew eek

Looking to give through the givesendgo , any hiccups with this donation site?

I’ve looked and don’t see any funny business with them.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 02/06/22.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
GiveSendGo is safe. The site is being overloaded by people wanting to donate (not a bad problem to have). Just keep trying.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Will do.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Was ready to donate with the go fund me and got lucky and GFM Shiite itself just before I donated. Whew eek

Looking to give through the givesendgo , any hiccups with this donation site?

I’ve looked and don’t see any funny business with them.

I accessed the site last night and made a donation, site is slow and they are still processing my donation this morning. I thought the middle of the night would be a good time with all the traffic, LOL.
I see its in US funds, I think we are in good hands now. smile

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
A look at the demonstration in Edmonton yesterday by City News. Huge number of vehicles coming from both North and South. Great attendance, peaceful and happy folks -- lots of horns

Hugh
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I dropped in on the enemy this morning, the CBC is hammering the safety of the residents in Ottawa. People on talking about how scared they are, protestors have gas, propane tanks, campfires burning, have the law throw them out etc..

They blither about how they just want their lives back to normal, they are inconvenienced by the freedom rally supporters, and really, that is what it is all about..........lives back to normal, well no shyte sherlock, drop the mandates and everyone can just go home.

Trying to divide the people further and gain sympathy from the majority of the populace, it isn't working, not that I can tell.
Just because someone isn't yelling from the rooftops, doesn't mean much, it just means they would rather not get involved for a variety of reasons, we all have limits for shyte tolerance.

The media is chasing its tail trying to spin how the Conservative party is in shambles lol, false.....this morning it has a new leader (a formality) and is poised to govern this Country. smile

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
673, after 8 days the Ottawa hospitals should be overwhelmed with trucker Covid cases.

They’re easily identified - they have a spine!

I’m surprised they haven’t taken that angle.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
If anyone gives you the White Supremacy BS, just how them this video from Toronto last night.

https://twitter.com/dockaurg/status/1490292239960055811?s=21

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
If anyone gives you the White Supremacy BS, just how them this video from Toronto last night.

As if facts matter to liberals or the press.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, Sikh's make for an outstanding group of white supremist LOL. Love it.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Do you see anything in the series of pics I posted above to signify an element other than white supremacy?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
Page 29 of 66 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,910
Posts18,518,654
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.