Non main stream media article about Ottawa Very interesting positive comments

https://thepostmillennial.com/stree...a-since-start-of-freedom-convoy-protests

Hugh
GB1

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CBC news is reporting on the misinformation being spread, is about as rich as it gets. laugh Ever notice how all the experts on any given subject are hired bs artists and they always begin their narrative with...I agree with everything you say....but...?
This is the first clue to misinformation and the CBC begins every story on this subject in this manner, so fake.

So-called.....Dr Isaac Bogoch LOL is on everyday LOL a real pos, other than a pos, who is he?

We have had 2 years to.....provide Citizens with proper masking choices....it hasn't happened.
2 years to recruit and bring in new healthcare workers, care aids, cleaners, nurses etc...it hasn't happened.

Mr Tam, are you kidding me?

The first clue that we were/are being duped is the fact that the ingredients of this so-called Vaccine are to be kept secret for 75 years LOL, that is reassuring to no one.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

This screams....."the rule of law" is a series of moving goalposts to suit their agenda.
The rule of law is supposed to apply to all Citizens equally, this is simply another example of how Trudeau has been mugging the very foundation of this Country.
Take a knee for BLM is the phoniest thing I have seen from a Government leader in my lifetime.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Emergency update, please read.

As of Midnight tonight. It will be a criminal mischief charge to carry or supply fuel to the convoy at parliament. We have the rest of today to get fuel stockpiled and trucks filled before this comes into effect.

We also received news back and we are calling all citizens to call and email the Governor General asking for a vote of non-confidence. This is the legal avenue to get Trudeau out of office and call another election. Please call and email daily.

Our next operation in play is to get anyone in or near the following places to start 24/7 peaceful protests such as we are doing here in Ottawa; Durham, York, Sudbury, London, Toronto and Cornwall. This is to completely tie up municipal forces that are currently supporting and bolstering Ottawa forces. If you are able to help in those locations, please do.

Take care all and remember to keep it peaceful.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks for the update sir.

While it's not good news, it's not surprising either.

You and your BIL remain in my prayers along with the rest.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville
Emergency update, please read.

As of Midnight tonight. It will be a criminal mischief charge to carry or supply fuel to the convoy at parliament. We have the rest of today to get fuel stockpiled and trucks filled before this comes into effect.

We also received news back and we are calling all citizens to call and email the Governor General asking for a vote of non-confidence. This is the legal avenue to get Trudeau out of office and call another election. Please call and email daily.

Our next operation in play is to get anyone in or near the following places to start 24/7 peaceful protests such as we are doing here in Ottawa; Durham, York, Sudbury, London, Toronto and Cornwall. This is to completely tie up municipal forces that are currently supporting and bolstering Ottawa forces. If you are able to help in those locations, please do.

Take care all and remember to keep it peaceful.

I am waiting for "them" to start a fire or some other emergency to bring them public support.
This is just getting started, conserve fuel until you run out, you are winning.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
GSG is over 3 million now US$$$

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
We can shut off the trucks and walk away. There’s enough local support to take truckers in and we can run a 24/7 security detail.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good afternoon sir, thanks for the update.

I just watched a couple blurbs from Evan Solomon on CTV YouTube soundbites. No he's not on my Christmas list, I want to know where the media is at.

He had on Jagmeet Singh, who squirmed and didn't answer anything at all in a meaningful way. Mr. Singh was being roasted on a spit in the comments. Some guy with the handle of BC30cal wasn't complimentary either in his comments.

Then Evan had on somebody from Angus Reid, a writer from the Toronto Star and a CTV reporter/talking head.

The Angus Reid lady said that nearly 60% of Canadians - who actually answer their polls and I've stopped answering polls a decade back myself... but - they're done - put a fork in them. They want the economy and inflation dealt with now.

Evan and the talking head made a big deal that it wasn't the protests - they were just serendipitously timed with Saskatchewan and Alberta rolling back the provincial mandates and a looming election in Ontario and Quebec. Nothing to see here, just move along folks, nothing to see here.

That said, the legacy news is now actually saying out loud that the majority are done. In a world run by polling companies that's got to be a hardwood stake to the heart of the Prince Hide 'n Snowboard - metaphorically speaking of course because we all know vampires don't go snowboarding. That's the werewolves.... wink

Anyways sir that's what I saw on the amount of mainstream news I could stomach before needing to shut it off and clean out my ears with non-ethanol gasoline.

I'll end with my commitment to continue praying for you and your BIL - and the rest too of course - but somehow you both have been stuck in my head/heart or whatever it is this old guy has for that apparatus.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville
We can shut off the trucks and walk away. There’s enough local support to take truckers in and we can run a 24/7 security detail.

Exactly.

IC B3

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
We have a lot of creative minds here.

In some ways this reminds me a tinge of Hogans hero’s.

Last edited by Nashville; 02/06/22.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673, Nashville and others;
Good afternoon all.

This is Ian Runkle's take on it and well worth the read.

I'll add that if any Canadian firearm owners aren't already watching Ian's YouTube channel Runkle of the Bailey, you're missing out and potentially not saving yourself some legal issues as well.

Anyways for the edification and education of all.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1490335599189921792.html

Still praying for you and the BIL Nashville.

Dwayne

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Hey Dwayne,

Thanks for the Runkle take. It’s an interesting read.

Also appreciate the continued prayers. We just got news the cops are seizing our main fuel depot right now and trying to put the squeeze on. We’ll see how the lawyers start doing things tomorrow hopefully.

For now we will continue peacefully like always and take it day by day.

Cheers, Nash.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just a Hunter;
Good afternoon to you sir, nearly evening I guess, but regardless I hope you're all well.

The link on the previous page did work the other day, but there's been repeated reports it's been either overloaded or being attacked, not sure which or either really.

Sorry I can't be more help at this time.

All the best.

Dwayne

Edit at 5:28 Pacific

This seemed to get through this time.

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/06/22. Reason: more information

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from enterpriseholdings.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Well, no one knocked on our door last night. Still sitting here though I just woke up and haven’t peeked outside yet.

Pitter Patter!
Page 30 of 66 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,973 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,832
Posts18,517,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.