Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 66 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 65 66
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville and friends have already won.
I don't imagine Trudeau sleeps very well. I think he was given the role of dictator so he can take the fall alone, and they could ram their globalist agenda down our throats, he can just be dumped and the party can be rebuilt.

The media is really trying to project all the political parties are on the same page now. The humor here is......who cares?
They are also reporting someone tried to start a fire, and then got away, I am astonished....that it took so long. laugh

The support for the freedom fighters around the Country is overwhelming, and still growing, the longer it go's the better it gets. smile

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
The weather is going to be mild this week.That could be good news in drawing more people to come out and join the protests.

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Been watching this as time permits.
So as I understand this to mean that, there was a patent filed on the so-called Vaccine, 3 days before the Virus was created??

Then the media was used to hype all of it, so a bunch of A-holes could make a lot of money.
With all the patent # layed out in the video, a person can simply do his own research to explore the truth in timelines and who did what, when.

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by 673

Been watching this as time permits.
So as I understand this to mean that, there was a patent filed on the so-called Vaccine, 3 days before the Virus was created??

Then the media was used to hype all of it, so a bunch of A-holes could make a lot of money.
With all the patent # layed out in the video, a person can simply do his own research to explore the truth in timelines and who did what, when.

Yes exactly.Anyone with half a brain would not believe this pandemic is real even without viewing any evidence.When all the players are criminals and liars and they don't allow free speech, that says it all.

Last edited by swiftshot; 02/07/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I see your light is on and expect the coffee is as well and the fire's burning bright.

I've listened to Nashville's BIL's morning report on FacePlant this morning and sent him my best.

Here's the latest release from the leaders of the convoy.

Speaking personally I'm very impressed at how they've conducted themselves so far.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go fund me just announced automatic refunds to donors.

Investigations into them from 5 State Attorneys General for fraud!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Go fund me just announced automatic refunds to donors.

Investigations into them from 5 State Attorneys General for fraud!

My investigation is already complete. If any deserving entity wants me to donate, don't use GFM because you can GFY. laugh
Use another method and I am all in.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Morning my friend, I see your light is on and expect the coffee is as well and the fire's burning bright.

I've listened to Nashville's BIL's morning report on FacePlant this morning and sent him my best.

Here's the latest release from the leaders of the convoy.

Speaking personally I'm very impressed at how they've conducted themselves so far.

All the best.

Dwayne

A must watch, thanks dwayne smile.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
VIVE LA LIBERTE!!!

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was watching CPAC this morning, most Liberals are showing up from a remote location, looks like all the Conservatives show up for work in person. Chrystia Freeland couldn't answer a question directly and was visibly frustrated, she is the #2 in charge, #2 is a good name for her. The Liberals are in big trouble LOLOLOL

Trudeau the infantile pos, couldn't show up, but unbelievably, he couldn't even show up via skype or whatever.

They are screaming for him to show up and make some kind of statement. My guess is that there is something else keeping him away from responding in some way......it is ludicrous.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon sir, I hope you all are getting some sun up north too?

It's windy of course with that sun, but my goodness I do like to see that bright ball in the sky again.

Speaking of which, we can't be too, too hard on Prince Hide 'n Ski as he might have good conditions today up on the hill right?

I mean when your choice is running a country that you're paid to do or some serious shredding.......

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/07/22.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He could be here near me LOL.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Busy morning but all is well.

No worries on our funding, fuel or food. We are in good hands and even better spirits. Watching the city update was hilarious, I believe the only true fact was that the police are getting tired. There may be some officers that would try and arrest individuals for brining in supplies but I’m not sure they’d have much support in making that arrest.

There is a lot less noise due to the 10 day injunction but many of us kind of agree with that anyway. I did get a chance to meet five new residents that live within the “red zone” that told us not to leave. Some of their stories are extremely heart warming.

Weather is getting warmer this week before another cool down but everyone here is doing well and excited to see what the week will bring.

Thanks for the support guys

Pitter Patter!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks for the update Nashville, you are eyes & ears on the
ground, please keep us posted when possible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks for the update again.

As I mentioned to your BIL on his FaceBook report, he's doing more with his upbeat reports than he may realize - in hopefully changing our fellow Canadian's minds about the narrative being fed via the legacy media and left of center politics.

I'll also note that the new Leader of the Opposition Hon. Candice Bergen came out swinging in parliament today and landed some wonderful hits.

She's not Erin O'Toole by any stretch, lets put it that way.

You and your BIL remain in my daily prayers for sure - as do the rest who are there.

Until next time.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes thanks Nashville, I was wondering what was happening, so the update is welcome, and I second everything Dwayne said. Trudeau didn't even show up by skype or anything today,, laugh I'm pretty sure his own party is asking where he is, everyone else in parliament is lol.
Prayers on the way! smile

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
keep it up boys.

like 🐀 scurrying to the corners now that the lights shone on them

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

Page 31 of 66 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 55 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,860
Posts18,517,817
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.