Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
The notion of a Creator is not unique to Christianity.
Agreed. Clearly. I think the Founder’s pretty much made it clear, and asserted that God…NOT government and NOT a particular religion…is the source of individual freedom. And that individual dignity flows NOT from government and NOT from a particular religion, but from God.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
22 pages and counting by the default settings.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Very interesting kingston. I had forgottent about the default settings. Well then, if we add a debate about beer, food or women's hair color we could still double that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s nice to have a big federal government and give them a slice of every wage earned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by jackmountain
23 pages? I was just trying to get a rise out of the fanboys, maybe even draw flave out of hiding. Jeebus….. I was thinking 2 pages tops.

Well, it's about a fourth of the way down page 10 right now. There's no way this thing ever gets the 13 more pages needed to hit 23. That is, unless we start debating foods, beers or women's hair colors.

If we can start a good argument about the proper number of posts per page, then I think we can break 30.

Ya fookin dooshbag!

What a nice guy. I just made a statement, more so to add the comment about debating foods, beers, etc. being necessary to take it over the top. I'm sorry to have angered you so much smokepole. I guess I can see why people get so argumentative and start name calling on more serious issues. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It’s nice to have a big federal government and give them a slice of every wage earned.

Don't.

Get a better CPA.

If Alec Baldwin can spend $100 million dollars to make a movie... then he quite literally murders people on the set... AND THEN WRITE off $120 million in "expenses and legal fees"... surely your CPA can help you duck some taxes as well... and you probably won't have to kilt nobody neither... lessing ya wanna.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
23 pages? I was just trying to get a rise out of the fanboys, maybe even draw flave out of hiding. Jeebus….. I was thinking 2 pages tops.

Well, it's about a fourth of the way down page 10 right now. There's no way this thing ever gets the 13 more pages needed to hit 23. That is, unless we start debating foods, beers or women's hair colors.

If we can start a good argument about the proper number of posts per page, then I think we can break 30.

Ya fookin dooshbag!

What a nice guy. I just made a statement, more so to add the comment about debating foods, beers, etc. being necessary to take it over the top. I'm sorry to have angered you so much smokepole. I guess I can see why people get so argumentative and start name calling on more serious issues. Have a great day.

LOL, lighten up man, it was 100% a joke!! I thought the spelling of the pejoratives would be a giveaway.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
What the hell was this about anyway?!
Oh yeah, pissin off the Rogaine Fanboiz!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

What do the Hindu physicists believe?

That a slut with a murderous cult following abetted by a giant elephant man will burn all the widows, and out of the smoke see the future?

Just a guess

LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ya fookin dooshbag!

LOL, lighten up man, it was 100% a joke!! I thought the spelling of the pejoratives would be a giveaway.

Understood and we are good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Very interesting kingston. I had forgottent about the default settings. Well then, if we add a debate about beer, food or women's hair color we could still double that.

We're off to a helluva start! You've already posted 4x more than you wanted to!

LOL

That JackMountain character is TROUBLE.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We're off to a helluva start! You've already posted 4x more than you wanted to!

LOL

That JackMountain character is TROUBLE.

Now that made me laugh.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 16gage, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 71 invisible), 2,761 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,302
Posts18,525,996
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.