Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 66 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 65 66
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Nashville;
Am part way through this and my goodness it's worth the watch.

Thanks so much, it's what I was supposed to hear today for sure.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon, I hope the day was decent for you all and you're well.

We had enough sun that the snow started to move a wee bit here. Had a small herd of 11 mulies hanging out in the yard for awhile which is always fun to watch too.

Hopefully it's acceptable that I keep on posting videos from here and there as I do believe it's important to get a bit of the world's take on this.

For sure WION is right of center news or at least I'd say center, but as I mentioned to Mike78 they have 4 million subscribers world wide and that's not nothing.

All the best.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You find the best stuff Dwayne! smile

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
You freedom fighters in Ottawa be alert. That police chief would love to make Ottawa Tainanmen Square West.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by hungryhollow
You freedom fighters in Ottawa be alert. That police chief would love to make Ottawa Tainanmen Square West.

Absolutely, the commies are showing themselves thru and thru and it’s quite shocking to realize there are that many useless commie pecker heads here in Canada. I believe they should flood 911 with calls about theft of fuel over 5000$ . I can’t believe the officers and the fire department would starve and steal fuel from people exercising their right to protest

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
IC B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Elon Musk calls Trudeau a "left wing lunatic" .

Has anyone ever heard the term "left wing extremist" because I hear right wing extremist every 10 minutes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At least he called him something.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Sure would be proud if these two were your friends/family/colleagues

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lorne;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the weather has been somewhat tolerable in my home province and you're well.

As I was watching that I thought the very same thing.

While there are rumors that the Ottawa Police are being replaced for various reasons with LEO from other centers it's still someone's father or grandfather they're manhandling there.

The RCMP - in my view - don't really need any further bad press to add to their last few years of major issues, so we'll see how the Ottawa situation shakes out if they're called upon.

All the best to you out in Saskatchewan tonight Lorne.

Dwayne

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks for that!!

Wow that was grand!

Seems like strong ladies from Manitoba are a force to be reckoned with.

Thanks again, have a good night and know I'm still praying for you, your BIL and the rest.

Dwayne

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Lorne;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the weather has been somewhat tolerable in my home province and you're well.

As I was watching that I thought the very same thing.

While there are rumors that the Ottawa Police are being replaced for various reasons with LEO from other centers it's still someone's father or grandfather they're manhandling there.

The RCMP - in my view - don't really need any further bad press to add to their last few years of major issues, so we'll see how the Ottawa situation shakes out if they're called upon.

All the best to you out in Saskatchewan tonight Lorne.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Good to hear from you.

Weather has been warm here,so no complaints. Very little snow on the ground here in the SW which is a concern as so many waterholes are dry.

Exactly agree with you. That is a person you are dealing with, regardless if you can go home to a different city after you treat him like the stuff that comes out of Sparkle Socks mouth on a regular basis...

I remember a passage from one of the old hunting writers that went something like “ being honest is obeying the game laws when no one is watching “ .

That obviously stuck with me and as I move out of my 50’s and have grandkids that are kind enough to treat me with respect, I find myself being more aware of that attitude than ever. I want to be as good as my dog thinks I am, if that makes sense.

I’ve rattled on but I’m sure we are on the same page.

Hope things are well with you, if you ever get back to this neck of the woods the coffee is always on

Lorne

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Nashville

WOW. Ms. Dancho nailed it

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Here is the emergency debate from this evening, little boy speaks or some shyte.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-protest-parliament-1.6342221
There are the 3 party leaders briefly speaking.

Last edited by 673; 02/07/22.
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau's plan for the great reset hit a bit of a snag, he looked lost. What seems to be over this demented fools head is that if he removes the People from Ottawa, another protest will take shape elsewhere, or morph into another form. He never addresses a resolve to the issue....... to add insult, he just hid for 10 days.

Secondly....since this static began, he also never addresses the issue directly, such as not even entertaining meeting with the "truckers". He looks to dismiss the cross border mandate entirely lol.
He is 100% focused on the streets of Ottawa, nothing else matters, he is a mental case.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/raquel-dancho(105521)#contact

For those that would like to encourage Ms Dancho.

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just wrote her a quick thank you.
I wonder who the member was across the way laughing at her?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

This young lady was very poised, and articulate. Excellent presentation of the facts.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau's plan for the great reset hit a bit of a snag, he looked lost. What seems to be over this demented fools head is that if he removes the People from Ottawa, another protest will take shape elsewhere, or morph into another form. He never addresses a resolve to the issue....... to add insult, he just hid for 10 days.

Secondly....since this static began, he also never addresses the issue directly, such as not even entertaining meeting with the "truckers". He looks to dismiss the cross border mandate entirely lol.
He is 100% focused on the streets of Ottawa, nothing else matters, he is a mental case.

You called it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj-253E1e_1AhXWGDQIHZezAqkQFnoECAgQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fambassador-bridge-closed-due-gridlock-045300562.html&usg=AOvVaw1ewKBMHTbShHeJliNqRXD8

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau and Butts are losing their grip People^^^^^^
He says stuff like..."this pandemic sucks"...he sounds lispy.

Page 32 of 66 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 57 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,012
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.