Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 66 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 65 66
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Nashville
I have not heard anyone mention it. We have seen the article but I’m not sure anyone really cares too much? If they do suspend the truckers licenses, they would then have to deal with towing all the trucks that would now have no driver. Towing companies have declined to tow anyone here and there are many more people that would come in and take our places or blockade the blockade such as done in Alberta.

I was surprised that the govt would consider doing that. I didn't think it would bother anyone there, but I had to ask. Thanks.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Dwayne, 673 and others here.

Everyday we look back here waiting for your words of support as well. I personally have felt at peace this entire time, I haven’t had any bad days yet. It’s almost unfair. There are those around here that ride a rollercoaster of emotions in relation to what is happening around us. They waiver in their surety of the support behind and around them.

I take your words of encouragement and share them with those that need reassuring. It generally doesn’t take long to turn around a few sour thoughts. Your words go further than you may know.

Thanks again guys.

I have been firing off letters to Native groups asking for a clarification of position, sitting on the fence isn't a position.
Time to nut up, my people haven't contributed to Canada in 135 years, why lie.

The irony is overwhelming, enough said.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 673
First thing I do when I wake up is Pray for my brethren. We are winning, they are flying Canadian flags in foreign Countries as their convoys get under way. smile

Warms my heart to see that

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steve;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're getting decent weather in your part of the world and you're all well.

What I don't begin to suggest I speak for any truckers, out here most of the owner operators are making payments on their rigs.

If the feds or province pull their certification, they can walk away and be hired in another industry this afternoon for the most part.

The start of that pile of dominoes then would be the finance company who really own the truck take it in the shorts, then as noted above nobody is going to tow the thing anyways, so it sits in the middle of the city and the finance company/bank takes another blow to the shorts.

Feeling terrible about taking a double blow to the shorts, the finance company and their local MP go to the Ontario Liquor Distribution outlet and low and behold the shelves are bare because - well the booze truck didn't run because reasons.

When they swing into the local grocery after that, they'll see even less on the shelves and when they run out of gas on the way home, they'll walk because the fuel truck needed repairs today for reasons...

If anyone thinks that's a fantasy, they really need to talk to a few truckers and then listen carefully to what they're saying in response.

I have folks in the trucking industry in my immediate family Steve.... talk about the wrong crowd to think you can back them into a corner.

They'll come out on the other side in much, much better shape.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
There you are being interviewed by Viva!!

Super cool.

Dwayne

IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Steve,

No worries. Even a raid such as being rumoured leaves parliament in the same position. They can arrest everyone but they still have dead trucks there and no one to move them. On top of that, more people are ready to come in.

Holding everyone, transporting everyone, and dealing with a more inflamed nation would become another problem.

Pitter Patter!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Yes, we were just on live with David.

Pitter Patter!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Steve;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're getting decent weather in your part of the world and you're all well.

What I don't begin to suggest I speak for any truckers, out here most of the owner operators are making payments on their rigs.

If the feds or province pull their certification, they can walk away and be hired in another industry this afternoon for the most part....
Dwayne

I think most of us realize that yanking licenses isn't the way to go, but even during this protest, some MPs are looking to score political points. It is the nature of the beast.

Things must come to a head before progress is made. I saw that one Liberal MP has even "rebuked" his own party over pandemic restrictions. It is one of a number of things to watch. That won't play well with the Liberals, but it's out there now. CTV released Joel Lightbound's statement to the press.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5772646

Steve,

No worries. Even a raid such as being rumoured leaves parliament in the same position. They can arrest everyone but they still have dead trucks there and no one to move them. On top of that, more people are ready to come in.

Holding everyone, transporting everyone, and dealing with a more inflamed nation would become another problem.

That's good to hear. All the best.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, we were just on live with David.

Nashville;
Nice!

There were 22,000 people watching.

Think about that, you know?

Dwayne

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Dwayne,

I hate doing that kind of thing but opened my mouth before thinking about the consequences. Serves me right I guess.

I heard a familiar voice behind the trailer and gave a quick shout out to David. I didn’t think about the fact he was live or that he may want to interview us.

It was cool to get the chance to talk with him and The crackpot farmer has blown up already these past few minutes because of him. The BIL is excited, me not quite as much.

Pitter Patter!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nashville,
Don't know if it helps any, but you have the full support of
this American former driver, still hold the license.

Many on this side of the border are praying for you, and watching closely.

200 and almost 50 years ago a Revolution for Freedom started here
and lead the World to a better place.

It appears that there may be a new Revolution starting, and you are
among the leaders. Stand strong.

Don't own a real truck, or RV of any type, but I'm trying to figure out
how we might join the proposed convoy for March 1 here.

Only 150 miles from DC. If we don't join, I'm dam sure going to figure out
how to support. $$$ is essential, faces and voices are too.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
I just caught the last part of it and absolutely will watch the whole thing this afternoon when it goes up.

I'm sure you did a fine job too - the part I caught you both were well spoken and projected a perfect representation of who you are.

Genuine down to earth people - and as I've been saying this morning a lot it seems - that's not nothing.

All the best.

Dwayne

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Dwayne, 673 and others here.

Everyday we look back here waiting for your words of support as well. I personally have felt at peace this entire time, I haven’t had any bad days yet. It’s almost unfair. There are those around here that ride a rollercoaster of emotions in relation to what is happening around us. They waiver in their surety of the support behind and around them.

I take your words of encouragement and share them with those that need reassuring. It generally doesn’t take long to turn around a few sour thoughts. Your words go further than you may know.

Thanks again guys.

You have my & my families full on backing as well as many that I've spoken to in my neck of America.
Thanks for the updates and stay strong!

FJB & FJT
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Raeford, greatly appreciated by all.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I feel foolish saying thank you so much as it doesn’t feel like that is enough. That said, Thank you all for your support.

I’m hoping we can win our country back in time to throw our full support to America. This can’t just stop with one nation.

There is more news flooding in of an expected raid. A complete blackout of the downtown core and mass arrests. I’m not sure how I feel about this as so far we have not been able to verify this as fact. I feel at peace any way and so I will not worry. The world would find out soon enough if it came to fruition.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Elon Musk owns this now, word is he donated 42,000 and change, think I will start a thread over on the hunters campfire so all may have a laugh
https://www.bitchute.com/video/STozggwvZqqw/

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Looks like the farmers have joined in at the Alberta border. Is President blackface going to take away their farming licenses? Hopefully the big cities will start experiencing empty food shelves.

https://www.rebelnews.com/farmers_block_canada_us_border_at_coutts_alberta

Last edited by ribka; 02/08/22.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have been musing that if the tow trucks don't want the job lol, then that would be a good excuse for the globalists to bring in the Military do do just that, they have the equipment to do so. Kinda like sneaking in under the guise of towing/removing the vehicles, meanwhile also coming is a large number of personal to remove their brothers and sisters.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
It's unreal as to how the light coverage is[down here especially].

Folks thought they had seen bare shelves prior.
They've seen nothing yet.

Prayers for the safety of all involved and hope that your and our .gov will do the right thing!

FJB & FJT
Page 34 of 66 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.