Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 66 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 65 66
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Military has so far been steadfast in their refusal to put boots on the ground.

Pitter Patter!
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by Nashville
I have not heard anyone mention it. We have seen the article but I’m not sure anyone really cares too much? If they do suspend the truckers licenses, they would then have to deal with towing all the trucks that would now have no driver. Towing companies have declined to tow anyone here and there are many more people that would come in and take our places or blockade the blockade such as done in Alberta.

I was surprised that the govt would consider doing that. I didn't think it would bother anyone there, but I had to ask. Thanks.

President black face has called the freedom rally participants NAZI's and white supremacists ( every though there are many people of color participating) and terrorists every chance he gets and you're surprised he would take away licenses? lol

Last edited by ribka; 02/08/22.
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Military has so far been steadfast in their refusal to put boots on the ground.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the arrangement is between Government and the Military LOL, I am only musing about it, but it wouldn't surprise me.
On the other hand, maybe the will of the Military is more inclined to attack parliament while they are in the neighborhood.
smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dwayne, 673 and others here.

Everyday we look back here waiting for your words of support as well. I personally have felt at peace this entire time, I haven’t had any bad days yet. It’s almost unfair. There are those around here that ride a rollercoaster of emotions in relation to what is happening around us. They waiver in their surety of the support behind and around them.

I take your words of encouragement and share them with those that need reassuring. It generally doesn’t take long to turn around a few sour thoughts. Your words go further than you may know.

Thanks again guys.

Nashville,

You guys (and this cause) continue to be in my prayers. Remember that each one of you there represents probably 100-1000 people who you don't see or hear, but who are proponents of liberty and who hope and pray for your success. You guys are the faces and mouths of millions of Canadians, and untold millions around the world.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Everyday we look back here waiting for your words of support as well. I personally have felt at peace this entire time, I haven’t had any bad days yet. It’s almost unfair. There are those around here that ride a rollercoaster of emotions in relation to what is happening around us. They waiver in their surety of the support behind and around them.

I take your words of encouragement and share them with those that need reassuring. It generally doesn’t take long to turn around a few sour thoughts. Your words go further than you may know.

Thanks again guys.

Nashville,

You guys (and this cause) continue to be in my prayers. Remember that each one of you there represents probably 100-1000 people who you don't see or hear, but who are proponents of liberty and who hope and pray for your success. You guys are the faces and mouths of millions of Canadians, and untold millions around the world.

Very well stated!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan;
Good morning to you my friend it's good to hear from you.

As for you joining us in prayer for our fellow 'Fire mates here - as well as the rest - I'm sure you're not surprised that I already knew in my heart you were doing so.

Really I meant to be in the shop since I decided to wait until tomorrow to go ice fishing, but I put the wrong info into my bread machine and had to wait a half hour until it cleared it's memory to continue.

Anyways that meant I was wandering around on the news feed and found this.

For sure he's a Liberal back bencher and we can say so what - but - he's used some firm terms describing the language Prince Hide 'n Ski was using.

The cracks are beginning to show perhaps?

At very least it took fortitude for this Quebec Liberal MP to do this as he's on several naughty lists now for sure and certain.

All the best to you all Jordan and know I'm honored to have you joining me in prayer for these folks and the situation we're in.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
live coverage today. Stating larger police presence in Ottawa today. People are carrying empty gas cans to support the rally

Last edited by ribka; 02/08/22.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Nashville I would like to echo Jordan/s comments --- the effort by you and all the Truckers out there is appreciated. The changes that have happened todate are a direct result of the good work by the demonstration team. Even if everything ended today the memory of what has happened would continue to force change in the Federal actions.

All the best to everyone out there.

Hugh
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CPAC is on, Trudeau is there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Please excuse my ignorance of most things Canada, but what is a 'MP'?
Similar to an American congresscritter?

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Raeford;
Member of Parliament

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Raeford;
Longer answer.

Federal issues are dealt with by Members of Parliament which is in Ottawa.

Provincial issues are dealt with by Members of the Legislative Assembly which is in the provincial capital.

Our senators are lifetime appointees and are more or less glorified rubber stamps, though they can slow down legislation they don't approve of, it's unusual for them to stop it.

There's no reason to apologize either sir - though it does make you an honorary Canuck by starting that way I suppose? wink

Ask away and I'll do my best to check in and give an answer as best I can.

Thanks for your interest and especially for your prayer support sir.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I realize CPAC is like watching paint dry, but its a verbal brawl today, very entertaining Trudeau is getting pounded.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good to hear sir.

I left the Quebec Liberal MP a tip of the hat for taking a reasoned approach to this all.

When you get a chance to listen to his statement, he left some marks.

Said that one grandmother he talked to didn't seem like a white supremacist - neither did the black, FN and Sikh folks he talked to a the demonstration in Quebec City. laugh

Was super critical of his governments approach to the whole beer flu mess.

Said he wasn't alone but was the first to speak in public.

Anyways I gave him a cyber nod from the BC redneck contingent paying attention to the details.

Dwayne

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Mark Strahl just said....Trudeau was double Vaxxed and even had a booster, and he still got sick LOLOL
pure Gold grin a conservative just called Duclo a Karen lolol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Thanks again guys.

Nashville,

Well stated.

The Canadian Truckers have a ton of support in the USA.

It is shameful how the news media is painting the trucker occupation as an unruly mob that's threatening the good people of Ottawa, whereas last summer the BLM occupations that completely ruined some of the great US cities and resulted in more unsolved rapes and murders than they'll ever let on were spun as peaceful protests.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
I see that the Bloc Quebecois is getting in on the punches now too.

One MP said that magic wouldn't solve it just now!!

My goodness the canned responses from the Libs sounds weak in my view.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Jordan;
Good morning to you my friend it's good to hear from you.

As for you joining us in prayer for our fellow 'Fire mates here - as well as the rest - I'm sure you're not surprised that I already knew in my heart you were doing so.

Really I meant to be in the shop since I decided to wait until tomorrow to go ice fishing, but I put the wrong info into my bread machine and had to wait a half hour until it cleared it's memory to continue.

Anyways that meant I was wandering around on the news feed and found this.

For sure he's a Liberal back bencher and we can say so what - but - he's used some firm terms describing the language Prince Hide 'n Ski was using.

The cracks are beginning to show perhaps?

At very least it took fortitude for this Quebec Liberal MP to do this as he's on several naughty lists now for sure and certain.

All the best to you all Jordan and know I'm honored to have you joining me in prayer for these folks and the situation we're in.

Dwayne

The honour is mine, Dwayne. You truly are the salt of the Earth.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Raeford;
Member of Parliament

Dwayne

Thanks[and for the kind comments].

I hate that everything has come to where it has but we must stand strong together in matters such as this.

Our governments have watched us become a complacent citizenry all the while delegating themselves with more & more power.

The time has come for us to take back what is rightfully ours.

A trucker strike here would most likely be the final nail in my 80+ year old family business's coffin[after the past 2 years] but the ship has to be righted, and if not us and now then who and when?

FJB & FJT
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Bloc wants money for healthcare, they had to be reminded that was the Provinces job to grovel for money, not his LOL

The NDP proves once again they are a wasted vote, shameful dialogue.

The Conservatives dominated in passion, intellect, fact, and members present in the house, a colossal win for our friends in Ottawa and elsewhere away from their families.

Page 35 of 66 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (02bfishn, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,993
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.